DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I gotta recommendation: Don't go to the Fisherman's Rstaurant in Outdoor World Pro Bass shop and order BBQ ribs! Thet taste great but I don't like eatin' 'em again the next day and the drizzlin' shyts that goes along with it! Guess that's what happens when your don't eat the "food of the house" but I don't swim and I don't eat anything that does including fish! crying Banging Head No No Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Friday Eve.
Y'all stay safe and have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,another thunderstorm day,but it ain't nothing but wet hay,and growing corn................. Big Grin..............................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers all over Drr country............................................... Praying.....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Using up all the good weather on weekdays, need some on the weekend so we can go racing!

Ever notice how quiet it gets when the ladies are absent? Just sayin'. Big Grin

Ever notice how quiet Floyd gets when the ladies are absent? Just sayin' again. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave

Hope y'all made your Sportsman picks! I won my 4th tshirt last week... almost have a whole week covered! Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Been busy, I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F.
Gotta get the S10 ready and loaded tonight. We have another 2 day race at Tulsa this weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Chuck, you got a point there. Why would I want to talk to a bunch of ugly old guys when there's a bunch of good lookin women around. My momma might of raised some dumb kids, but I ain't stupid. Big Grin
It's been busy at work and I been catchin up with chores around home at nite. Bein a single man means I gotta do everything that the housekeepers won't do. I keep leaving stuff hanging around the ironing board but they just don't seem to want to take the hint and do some ironing for me. I don't know what's wrong with them, they oughta know I hate to iron.
Y'all have a gooden, I'll be back later and post the results of the blood test I'm studying for. Damn doctor had me get a chest xray and blood tests. I said there ain't nuthin wrong but he said get'r done anyhow so I can see if there's anything wrong. I told him I don't want to live forever but he said he needed the money for his retirement.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,it's going to be another hot and humid weekend around here,looks like around mid-90's,so it looks like I'm going to be doing alot of sitting in the AC again,can't stand all that heat while on these meds.so lots of putering and TVing.............. Car..............................

Sorry Michelle about not getting the sportsman picks for Madi and Rick in,MHR called late last night and ask if I was ok,he noticed I had only picked for myself,I did mine earlier yesterday and never turned the puter back on,so he did his,and I was in the house when he called late last night,so it never got done,oh well,no excuses other than my days and nights are crazy right now with the pain and my schule is all screwed up.................... Sorry................................................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all and stay cool where ever you are and what ever you're doing,and remember to drink plenty of fluids while chasing the girls,Floyd.................... Big Grin ...................................

Hey Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...I havent been on here lately I've been too sick.I have an appointment at Cleveland Clinic Monday...I hope this turns out to be a good move.

Hope all is well...prayers all around Praying Praying

Chuck, I'm still looking forward to Sept. beer and wings.... Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good to see your typing Bob,God Bless ya bud,and we'll keep praying for ya, Praying.......................

OH btw Bob,my little boy Mannie,found him a small frog yesterday,and named him Bob,hope you don't mind,I quess he has heard me meantion your name in our night time prayers,or who knows where kids get their ideas,but I thought I would tell you about it,and it mite make you smile......................... Tongue Smile....................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mike I feel honored that Mannie would think of me....just tell him to keep me in his prayers.

God Bless.

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! TGIF it is!!

Mouse, I hope your forecast is much better than ours. We're supposed to race both days as well, but it's not looking good. Go get 'em.

Floyd, I kinda figured that was your reasoning. But me, Mouse, and Mike ain't old. Big Grin I won't say anything about the ugly. Laughing I know what you mean, I'm flying solo too, and I hate to do housework. I hope the tests go the way they're supposed to go.

Hi Mike! Wave I'm not much fan of the heat anyway, meds or not. I hope the pain isn't too bad, and you're getting some rest.

Bob, so am I! I'll see you there!

Gotta friend who needs some prayers, will start a new thread.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Bob, good to hear from you. Hang in there, Bud!
Chuck, I flunked the test. I was chewing gum and she said that was a no no. The results oughta really confuse the doctor Man, I was starved when I got home. They were running an hour late. A big old ham steak and a couple of eggs made me feel better.
Now it's nap time.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Bob J., hope you soon get some results like I did when I went to pulmologist yesterday. Had gone in a few weeks ago for a breathing test and he said the result showed smoking for 40+years had done very little damage to my lungs! I explained to him that I classified myself as a "habitual" or "mechanical" smoker who seldom if ever inhaled, more of a mechanical habit than anything. He says: "Oh, you are a 'Presidential' smoker" and I didn't disagree with him or say anything as he smiled!
There is one big difference, I don't go around lieing to folks like the president does and probably is lieing about his smoking also! As we walked out of the examination room he said we have been good friends but didn't see any need to see me for at least 6 months just to see how I am doing! He's leaving the minor blood test abnormalities up to the hematolgist to get handled and I don't see him for another
couple of months. Good luck Bob, hope they get you back on the straight and narrow before long! Praying Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting ready to head to the track.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,evening and good day Wink Big Grin............................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning gang,the weekend must be out of range for the good morning crowd,not much activity going on,oh well be safe and have fun doing what you are doing...............................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and be safe going home are wherever you maybe going,catch you in the morning we hope....................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Chuck for his first win of the season!! Even though he beat my son Joey!! Good for you!!

Happy Birthday to my youngest, Markie is now 23 years old. Wishing Dad was here!! I love ya!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone
Congrats Chuck.
My weekend of racing sucked, but it was better than getting ready to go to work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Drr GM gang,WTG Chuck,glad you got that out of the way,now you can go for no.2............... Car...................it is a addiction you know............ Party.....................................

Hey MaB,dang it,come see us once and a while,miss ya.............. hug Big Grin.................................

Your so right Mouse,it's always seems like Monday gets here to fast, Hum No No............so lets say it's Fri.already and not think about it being Mon.till Fri.and see if we can trick ourselves in a good day, Confused.......confusing ain't it............................... Smile............................

Ok ya'll have a gooden,and prayers to all and to all a good night,wait thats from another story,well anyway,ya'll have at it,ever wonder what IT is,wait they wrote a song about IT,not to long ago,did they firgure out what IT was,or are they still figuring, Hum.........well anyway see ya'll............ Wave help Wave..................................

Hey Chuck,the winner T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wave........................................................