DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I'm doin' fine! Last time I felt bad was a couple of years ago when I had gut surgery! All through this "blood clot" thing I have never felt bad, never had any pain except for gas pain which is normal! Floyd can always tell when those pains hit even though he is a long ways over in Californy if the wind is blowin' the right direction! Was thinkin' about gettin' me a T-shirt made up now that I am on the blood thinner Coumadin that says: "I am on the blood thinner Coumadin! If you see me layin' on the ground bleeding, put a tourniquet around my neck and pull tightly!" Mike, sounds like they are gonna have to get out the old "roto-rooter" and clean you out. Get some electrolytes in that gut and you'll get it straightened out. Do what your stomach tells you to do despite what the doctors say. Your body knows best what it needs! Why do you think they refer to doctors as "practicing medicine"? Do you really want them "practicing" on you? You tell them what your body wants! Git 'er done! Eyes Hum Praying Tongue Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Mike, I will be in Lorton Va on Saturday! I looked on the map and Lorton is far from Cana! Now what are we going to do? Hum

Chuck and Michelle, no I am not ready for take off!! Banging Head crying ...Or should I say I'm ready, but motor needs to get back in the car!! Stubborn thing won't listen!! Well, it will just have to feel the wrath of Christine!!! No No crying

Remember all tonight in my 9:00pm prayers! Please join me! All are welcome!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Well we got Monday out of the way. Maybe the rest of the week will just by just as easy.
Thanks for the thoughts on my son. It is a great thing. The wife and i are starting to do better.
Thoughts and prayers to everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All!! Smile

Glad Moday is done Hum it was a long one Eyes

Will be praying for all Praying

Hugs for all hug

Have a great one Smile just do it

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning! I thought today was Wednesday! LOL Boy I need a vacation! That's right, next week, the bracket finals!!!

I guess a couple of peeps are still sleeping! Sleep That's okay, there's a few that need rest! Mike how are you feeling? Hope and Mannie? Mom getting stronger? Little Kustom in my prayers! Get well!

Okay, trying to get some old paper work done and out of here!

Chad Harris is doing much better, and he got a phone call from Bob. We have a great family!!

Praying for all! Get well!! We need you all!!
Hugs and Kisses!! Praying hug hug Praying

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's my wednesday, 2 more to go.

Every body have a gooden.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Christine, is it the engine that needs a talking to, or Mark??? Laughing I've felt the wrath of Christine on the track, so I feel bad for that thing. Big Grin

Glad to hear you and your wife are improving Mouse. That's some good stuff.

I hope Mike and his family are doing better. I was glad to hear Chad is, and it's such a testament to the DRR family that Bob gave him a call. Wow. Good people here.
hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
It's Tuesday so that means it's "pin cushion" day again! That's the day they poke my finger to see if my INR Coumadin ratio to thin my blood is right. Been on 2.5 mg. all week and a week ago the reading was 2.8. Goal for this week is a reading of 2.3. Will know after I get "pinned" and have lunch at Los Dos to get "fired up" for the rest of the week and will report results when I get back to the house! Wonder if Mike is feelin' like a pin cushion yet? If I had as many pokin' out as I have had poked in in the past month I would look like a porcupine for sure! Be glad when we get rid of these 100 degree days! Still no end in site and nare a cloud one. just hot and dry! Welcome to the home of "It's a dry heat!"
You all have a safe and sanitary rest of the week as we head toward DC day (Dead Center-Wednesday)! Update later in the day! Bless you all! Eyes Big Grin Wink Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Like I thought, 2.5 mg. of Coumadin every day is to much for me! Today the INR ratio was 4.2, up from 2.8 a week earlier! They want me to be between 2 and 3 consistently so the new schedule is no Coumadin today and tomorrow and 1.25 mg. of Coumadin until next Tuesday when I go in for another "pin cushion" session! Wife had to get out the pill cutter and slice my 2.5 mg. pills in half for the next week. I oughta be back down in the 2's next week. Tougher to dial than my car! Eyes Banging Head Hum Wink Razz Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening gang,ain't felt much like even typing today only been out of the camper twice in the last 3 days,so thanks for the prayers,Mannies doing great and will go back to school tomorrow,and I believe hope is some better,I think it takes us old folks longer to get over stuff than them kids,with my gut infection on top of this flu,and then this rib,well came I say,keep praying,I'll try to check in tomorrow sometime,when I came get out of bed,lost 15 more lbs.on top of the 20 I've done lost,so it want be long I'll be as slim as Guy and Floyd....... Laughing ....................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around to all our drr family...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks for answering my mess Mike...I was getting worried about you guys! I think I forgot to check in this AM too! Good night gang...prayers for all!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hope it don't hurt to laugh Mike! If you are out to lose more weight, a quick way for a feller your size would be circumscission and an enema! Fast way to lose 50 lbs! Wink Eyes Big Grin help Smile just do it Cool

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
And a props out to Tee da beast!!! he called as we were on our way home last night, he had the race won & his starter quit on him, hate you had bad luck but wtg Tee!

I tried to make the starter click like it did Saturday night the last few days. Each time it has started. I am going to win me one of these things soon. I can feel it. It was my night but Someone wanted Billy to have it more than i. I will try again Saturday. I really just want to make it to Waynesboro. The battle in the points is not really up front. Its in the back with the last few spots to get into the Bracket Finals.

Tee "i got 2 Sheros" Johnson

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone . .

Well hope ya'll have a great one. .

hug Big Grin

Praying Prayers for all Smile

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Where is everyone? I know BB is on the way, or at, ZMax.

Guy, I hope they get you dialed in. As JJ, Jared Pennington's son reminded us at the WFCIII, you gotta get rid of what you're holding. Big Grin

Mike, glad to hear Mannie is better, and Hope is getting there. Now get yourself in there, would ya? Sheesh, you lose much more weight, you'll have to go on the Chuck diet, which is the see-food diet. Big Grin

Tee, always seems that way, doesn't it? Lots of bumping down at the bubble. I hope you make it in, good luck!

Weather looks like it might cooperate tonight and all weekend, hope to dip the car into a new best and turn on some lamps. Be safe out there!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
A quick Good Morning gang, thinking of you all!
What a busy, busy week! Let us know how you do Chuck, you too Tee, well, all of you!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hug

FurrRacing.com

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Just got back from getting braces on Megan . . .

Man that is not cheap . . crying

And she is the second one crying crying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I agree with Chuck T's diet, the "see food diet"! If I "see it" and I like it I will eat it! Mike, try second gear and see if that doesn't help get you back on the road! If not pull 'er back down in "granny" and get outa that hole you are in! We're prayin' for you!
Hope that purty "poop doctor" is helping you get back on the road to recovery! Go out and slop the pigs and wallow around in the mud with 'em and maybe you can build up some swine flu immunity! Get well soon my friend! Frown Wink not worthy Big Grin Cool

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Finally!! I really dis-like my internet provider!! Boy, I'm really on the chip!! Banging Head Going to Verizon and getting the wireless for my laptop so I can have internet over the week of vacation!!

So, I see some more prayers are needed! Mike, gotta get better! And you have to eat something! Glad to hear that Hope and Mannie are doing well! Mom too!!

Chuck, the motor is almost done but somehow I keep getting put back at the end of line not the front!! Sooooo I will be okay, NOT!! crying Banging Head

Floyd how is your buddy doing?

Okay, so far behind now!! Hi Michelle!! Gotta go!!

Love you guys, many many prayers!! Please Dear Lord surround our friends with your healing hands and give them strength! We thank you! Amen

Praying

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"