DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, today is the luncheon where Firebird racers get to air their views on what should and could be done to improve car counts at the thrashed track after the National and Divisional problems earlier this year! If all goes well, perhaps we will find out the status
on track repairs that are supposedly currently underway. And hopefully the comments made at the meeting do no fall on "deaf ears"! The racing operations director Chuck Sundstrom made a verbal committment to be there but the "proof will be in the pudding"! I will believe it when I see the "whites of his eyes"! I will report back what I learned (better take some pencil and paper with my kind of memory) later today either on here on another post regarding Firebird! On another subject, we went to the memorial service for the wife's aunt yesterday out Wickenburg way and I was real proud of my little 5' wife of 45 years who got up and gave a dissertation of how she, more or less, adopted her aunt as a second mother as she lost her mother (a sister) several years ago. The pastor watched, in astonishment, as she read the prepared comments and complimented her on them. The chapel was packed which just goes to show a 78 year can still draw a crowd! Hope when they have mine a couple of folks show up!
You all have a good day and better tomorrow! Eyes Banging Head RIP Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening everyone,morning came and went,without even noticing,now the old laptop is shuting down,without warning,so I'll keep it short,looks like a rainy weekend here,and maybe it's ok,well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and see ya'll in a bit..............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning drr

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Rooster,man it sure is prutty,with a (u) this morning,sky is blue with a (u) and only a few puffy clouds with (u's)so the world is looking good today for us with a (u)..................... I'm stupid Hum Big Grin........................................................

Well hope everybodies had a good weekend so far,and ifn you got to race,hope you at least had some fun,win or lose................

Nicole,don't know all the details,but I sure hope today is a better day for ya,God Bless and we're praying for ya............................ Praying....................................................

Well hope ya'll have a gooden today and prayers to all,and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile............... Waveand by,with a (y)........................... Wave.....................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We had a little sprinkle during the night and I left my windows down. I'm stupid

I actually did something yesterday between naps. I changed the gas tank on the pit bike and put a new transbrake button and cord in the race truck. Just about wore me out. Don't know if it will help or not, but it looks good.

Everybody have a gooden, guess I better fire up the hair dryer to my seats. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Not feeling real well right now, my emotions have been on the rev limiter for the past week and it's starting to take a bit of a toll on me. In a week or so, i'll be able to tell y'all about it, but until then i could really just use some from prayers from you guys. Thanks.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
On a brighter note, my baby girl had her first dance and gym recital yesterday. Here's just a couple of picture we took.

You could say that i am proud of her.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Looking Good, Mouse! Sure glad she takes after her mama. Laughing Rolling

I couldn't resist.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Well, you're right Floyd, she does.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Monday already.
I have a long week of waiting ahead of me. Hopefully my nerves survive.
Prayers to all in need.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,Mouse,you got ever reason in the world to be proud,God Bless the little children,I know mine makes my life great,even with the troubles sometimes,I don't remember much about my life,before it filled up with Mannie, Big Grin hug...............And you better get that big stick ready,for it won't be long them boys,will be sneeking around, Wink Eyes Hum No No..............................

Well hope everybody had a great weekend racing,Mannie and I rode up to Wilkesboro,yesterday and watch my buddyy MHR run in the PTRA race,and he won the PTE class,so Mannie and I got our picture took in the winners circle yesterday,we had a good time........................ Party...........................

Ok, got to get to it,so ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around and hopefully,we'll see ya'll after bit....................................................... Wave................................................

WaveHey Chuck,how'd your racing go this weekend,hopefully it went well.................................................

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!

Good job on sportsman picks Michelle.

Thinking about ya Mouse, I know how ya feel, stressed to the max!!

Thanks for the Prayers and support.

My G Pa is in his last days and brother-in-law is still getting some sort of infection that puts him back in the hospital and in for 7 days for anti-botics introveniously (sp).

Hugs and Prayers for all in need

Happy Monday Wink

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday Monday... well, how else would we know the weekend was over?

Nicole, did you think we were going to let you get away that easy??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Party Ice Cream I hope you have a good one! Continued thoughts and prayers for your grandpa and brother in law. And maybe your nerves dealing with teenagers?? Smile

Mouse, I'm not a dad, but I've got 4 nieces, and a 5th on the way. I know how proud I am of them, and how much I love them, so I can only imagine how much you feel as a daddy. Those are beautiful pictures. Hope everything works out good for you, prayers sent.

Hi MIke! Wave Good stuff that you and Mannie got to watch some racing and get in the winner's circle! No racing here, rained out. We have a 4 day race weekend over Memorial weekend that I'm really looking forward to more than ever. I just want the car to run good, it's cheaper to work on the driver. Big Grin

Michelle, nice job all weekend!! Smile

Guy, I hope your meeting went well at Firebird.

Christine, big hugs. hug hug Kick butt in class! I need some help with the anti rain dance, I can't do it all for a 4 day event! Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The food at Iguana Mack's was good but"pricey" and much more appetizing than the meeting regarding various problems at Firebird. It was more like the "Texas Two-Step": One step forward and two steps back! Don't think anything was accomplished and that all recommendations fell on deaf ears! It will be interesting to see if anything results as the track owner showed up and the facility operations manager wasn't aware he was going to be there so perhaps some good may eventually come out of the meeting! Not sure that the track owner is aware of all the racer's concerns since he seldom, if ever, attends a bracket event! When a baseball team falters and starts losing respect of the fans, which head rolls first? The manager! That may be what may have to happen here as there are way too many current and former racers who are not "happy campers" with the current situation at Firebird! I drank a full glass of iced tea at the meeting and refilled it once and still left the meeting "thirsty for positive forward thinking information"! You all have a good week. Confused Banging Head Hum boring Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I found out that i will know the answer to the question that has my nerves so unravled by next Thursday. I'm going to have to have alot of help from above to get me through til then.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi Gang!!! wow, it's still a Monday! Sorry I missed yesterday.... Hope your birthday was full of smiles and lots of fun, Nicole!!! We had a fun weekend, Madi won dash & semi'd in the race, Mom was .00 & dead on for the L to his .006 pkg...absolutely no LUCK! BUT it's gotta turn, right??????? Thinking about you Uncle Mike (give Mannie a hug, school is out in 3 days!!!), Bob J, Guy. Beautiful little girl Mouse! Hi Floyd hug. Chuck, Ma B... you're my heroes Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Spstman picks...pretty cool...amazing how many the morning crowd have stepped up on!! lol (I have to always share mine with Mike, he knows who & if he picks Rampy-he's p'bly gonna win!!)(thanks Nicole!!)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post

Madi n me this weekend at Bristol...

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Congratulations, Michelle. If that girl keeps collecting those checks she gonna have to go pro.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Hang in there Mouse. It will all work out.

Michelle, I knew I should have picked Rampy. I would have been in the running then! Big Grin

I got the trunk painted in the Cutlass last night. I think I am finally done with painting. My brain cells are rejoicing. I can put the taillights back in, along with the rest of the interior. Woo hoo!

I'm doing the anti rain dance, and it looks like it's working so far. Beautiful weather for the weekend, can't wait!!
Car

I hope you had a great birthday, Nicole! Sounds like SL worked his skillz. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post