DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mike, I treat everything internally. Alcohol is anteseptic, ain't it? Tongue

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Floyd,I'm a thinking I'm off to the moonshine barn,can't race so I'm athinking of getting in a country state of mind,ifn you know what I mean....... Hum Eyes Wink Big Grin.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Getting ready to go to my sons football game. Got an away game today and have to drive an hour to get there.
Prayers for everybody, and remember my wife and i in yours also.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Floyd,I'm a thinking I'm off to the moonshine barn,can't race so I'm athinking of getting in a country state of mind,ifn you know what I mean....... Hum Eyes Wink Big Grin.................

I don't know about that moonshine thing. I know a guy that went temporarily blind drinkin that stuff. Personally I like a black label on mine with cousin Johnnies name on it. welcome

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious Mike! Did you make that lady doctor account for all those plastic gloves she pulled outa the box before you left? Sure wouldn't want her to leave one "behind"! Just be glad that "sneaky snake" only finds his hole when you are sound asleep! That part never bothered me, it was the after affects of the stuff they put you to sleep with that made me throw up all over their parking lot when I left one time! And the "preperation" ain't no joy ride either! Go out and wallow in the mud with the pigs and give them your swine flu! Besides, it will make you wanta go in the house and shower off and that alone will make your feel better! I know what my mother would have done! She woulda went and got a clean diaper, got some mustard outa the ice box and put it on one half of the diaper, folded it and put it in the oven to warm up for a bit and then have you get in bed and slap that hot diaper on your chest! That "mustard plaster" would suck the poisons outa your body like big wad of tobaccy will suck the sting out of an ant bite! If you need to have your intestinal trac checked from one end to the other have them do an upper GI with a small bowel follow through and and lower GI and then they will know you inside and out! If they had not done the "small bowel follow through" they would have never found my Chron's disease some 30 years ago and I would probably be dead by now! Come to think about it, there are very few places in my body someone hasn't peeked into, one being my brain which is vacant anyways and would be a waste of time and my testicular sack. I think every other part of my body has had some kind of scope in it or x-rays taken of it, all in the last 20 years or so!
Get to feelin' better as your humor is contagious and it helps us all! Wink Big Grin Tongue Laughing Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Damn Guy, are you sure you weren't a test cadaver for a medical school?
Mike, hope you're feeling better this morning.
Every body have a gooden
Chuck, here's another picture

By goodscotch, shot with FE280,X820,C520 at 2009-09-13

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,hope everybodies having a good weekend,I'm a thinking MsFurr may of had a good weekend racing,maybe she will drop in in a while ans fill us in,she called my cell last night and the message was coming and going so instead of quessin at it,I'll let her fill us in......................................

Well this danged old swine flu bug has made it's way thru the wh@le family,Mannie and Hope have it now,they have fever coughing and big time aching all over,so we're just one big old sick,but still happy family......................so I would appreciate your prayers for them,and myself........... Praying..................,

Guy,you neen to worry bout me,it takes more than two bugs to knock me out,plus friday evening I took a spill and popped the rib right at your collar bone loose,done it before,so got get some work in before Mon.evening,thats when it will get real bad three days after it happens,I think I may have told you once,but the bone problems I have,makes my bone brittle,because of loosing cal.but the Dr.said they are double my age,not to bad for 100 yr.old man............ Wink Big Grin....................

Well hopem ya'll have a goodern and don't get sick,somebodies got to keep this store open,keep the bisquits coming..................

God Bless all and prayers all around,Love ya Nikki..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting ready for church.
Lots of rain here today, so not much going to happen outside.
Prayers for everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mouse, we even got a few clouds floatin' around out here! We might luck out and get a shower. Now if we can just get those temperatures down before the ET Finals come here on Oct.1! We are still hovering around the 100+ degree mark and waiting for a downward trend to start but it sure has been slow in comin'! Mike you need to sell some of that land and take it easy! Get it sold and then you and Mannie hop in a new pickem up truck and head out here this winter and enjoy some nice AZ dry weather and cool nights that will dry out those rain soaked bones of yours and add life to 'em! Might even let you make a pass in my Camaro if we can find a shoe horn big enough to squeeze you in it! All you have to do is push the tranny brake button and on first amber let go and hang on! Everthing else is automatic except the stopping, you do have to tap the brakes to slower down after the quarter mile! We don't have 1/8th mile out here, only if you wanta drive a Jr. Dragster! You all have a great Sunday and if you don't, shame on you! Eyes Wink Hum Big Grin Angel Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Finally, we have internet again-it's beginning to be frustrating (of course today has been official nap day at our house@! lol)
I did call Mike, we finally made a trip to EC this year & we couldn't be more proud of Madi, she was, as Guy said "driving a jr dragster"! She hadn't raced in several weeks, was awesome on both ends & lost in the semi's when she went red...but she was still smiling! Cool Pat started a topic, but
they had the top dragster shootout, I was low qualifier 4.52 & won that race, then won the td vs top spstman race & then lost at 6 in the reg race...pretty fun stuff! my Mom & Dad were there in their 57 Chevy, I've got some pics but I may need your help with them Chuck...

Hope you, Mannie & Hope are feeling better Mike, we're sending our prayers for you all, sounds rough, and prayers for Jeff, Chad & all... Praying missing Nikki Angel

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
And a props out to Tee da beast!!! he called as we were on our way home last night, he had the race won & his starter quit on him, hate you had bad luck but wtg Tee!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.... Monday again Sleep

BB congrats MsFurr on your weekend!

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Mondays here again.
Yesterday turned out to be a great day. Last night my 10 year old son Denton accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. We had my dad and step mom come over and talk with him because they are a whole lot more knowledgeable in the bible than we are. Right now we couldn't be more happy.
Just wanted to share that with you guys.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That is absolutely the best news Mouse!! We're so happy for you, it sounds like God is working in your family, that's great-hope things are working for you & your wife also...

Morning gang! Thanks BB, we'll try to see you at Zmax, pm me your cell if you want & we'll give you a shout to find you.

Hope all is better Mike, Praying for all...
Hope your day rocks guys! Life is good...

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ya'll.........

Mouse that is wonderful news,God works when everything seems down,he's on top of it all,And I know he's going to work things out for you and your wife............God Bless Ya'll.......................

BB if I can get this flu bug to pass I'll be looking you up at Z-max,can't wait,but we'll see............................................

Don't mean to whin,but I do believe this is one of the sickest times in my 50yrs.of living,can't eat,gut hurts to bad,meds. working on the gut infection,and the high temps and body aching,well can I say stinks,but the worst part now Mannie and Hope are going through the same stuff minus the gut pain,I hate seeing my family sick,thanks for the prayers and keepem coming.........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and maybe I can get back to my normal self in a few days...........

MsFurr good job at the creek,give that Madi a hug from uncle Mike,talk to you later...........................................

Prayers all around God Bless our DRR Family........................................

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all!!

It already feels like Monday. . Sleep

Mouse that is great . . . . Mike I sure hope you guys get to feeling better. . . I know I already do . . . just could not sleep last night, but that seems like nothing now after listening to what you feel like Wink So no complaining on my part Smile

MsFurr good job.

Have a great day to start off your week Big Grin

Praying for all who need it Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Really have to get the internet back in my home! Just won't tell the boy I have it again. I do use my cell to keep up, but can't post anything from my cell.

Well, wooowhooo to Michelle and Madi! Big hugs all around! Great job ladies!

Mike, sorry to hear your feeling so bad....just try and rest as much as you can and homemade chicken broth...we're praying for you, Hope and Mannie to feel so much better!

Floyd, that motor is totally awesome! Lots of "bling"... looks great!!

How you doing Guy? Still listening to the docs? You sound so much better!!

Mouse, how wonderful for your son! Many prayers for you and your wife!

Okay, have a wonderful day. I'll write more later!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends. Saying hello from Denver, CO this morning. I am on a business trip again.

Mouse great to hear for your son.

Saying prayers for everyones health.

Have a great day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Whew Guy, that story stunk from here! Reminds me of the King of the Hill episode where Cotton was calling Bobby the Smelly Man. Big Grin

Mike, Saturday at WFCIII I got myself into a "country state of mind" (just ask AJ Big Grin) but not so much that when the 'Bama boys offered me a little revenuer-free refreshment, I was still able to say no. Big Grin Hope you get to feeling better, along with Mannie and Hope, prayers for you all.

Mouse, sounds like the family is doing well, hope you and your wife are also. How was the football game?

Michelle, try me tonight after 9. I should be home. We can figure something out I'm sure. That's so cool your parents were there to see you both do so well.

Christine, did the boy blow up your internet? Big Grin Are you cleared for take off this week?

Floyd, that is trick stuff, very sweet.

Prayers for Josie Greco, daughter of Lou Greco. The thread is out there in Gen Discussion. Lou worked with my best friend, so I've talked to him a little. I'm hoping there's an Angel looking out for them.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
sounds good Chuck...

Ma, are you ready to go? those guys are going to be crying...(thanks for the new one Nicole!)

FurrRacing.com