DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin slackerz! Can't believe I'm the first one up! Rick & Madi-Daddy's little girl, are on their way to the Autofair @ Charlotte, me & Lil Man are going to head to the mall later-we have some trains to check out!

We're going to be spectating Barn, love to see ya! We were wanting to race, but it seems Nhra has this rule if you don't run super street at your 1st National, then you can never run it?!? weird... I like Hot Rod too much to never be able to run it...then we won the tickets in the picks so...

Prayers all around...you guys get up & get going! B'fast on the newbie, that'd be you Kon! Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Everybody,hope all is well this morning,me can you say feel bad,can't shake this whatever it is that I have,I'm off to the Dr.again this morning,the poop Dr. ...........................

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING FUTHER PLEASE...
......JUST DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE..........

I went to bed last night at 8pm up and down feeling like crap or poop,I have taken somekind of flu bug on top of my poop problem,temp coughing head aching and body too...The part that is funny,I'm in alot of pain,but even in pain I got to laughing about the poop Dr. I know they got a offical big name,of which I can't say or spell,anyways I got to thinking about the poop Dr.and his wife,could you imagine coming home in the evening and the wife or husband,which ever the case maybe and one saying to the other,how was your day honey,and they would say chitty,and their wife would say,well honey you are a chit Dr. .....And for some reason that hit me funny and laughed so hard it hurt,everybody else has ran and are scared to be around me,so I had to tell somebody.......I hope it mite make you laugh alittle..............................

Well Chuck Mom is doing some better,and she said to thank ya'll for the prayers,and Kustom still waiting to see the Dr.next week,these Dr.stay tighed up,you know your toe ache is your toe ache,so well just keep praying and waiting........And like I said I'm off to the poop Dr.this afternoon,I have been through this a couple of times,so no sweat,just hoping this passes real quick..........................

Welcome to you Kon grab a bisquit and sit awhile,around here shooting the brezze can make you hungry,so sit and stay awhile ifn you can.............................................

Scott and Nicole,Ya'll are some pretty good landlords,it messes up and you're on the job asap,thanks.....................................

Well ya'll have at it and I'm a hoping I'll see ya'll a lighter and a better feeling man afterwhile.... Eyes Tongue....................Ya'll have a gooden.........................

Love everybody and praying for all the DRR family and friends to get their prayers answered asap.............................

And Remember Chad Harris I know you all have seen the prayer request so let him have prayer warrior.........................................

Thinking of our Angel Nikki.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, that's a hell of a mental image I'm going to carry around all day. Poop Dr.?
Y'all have a gooden. Smile just do it

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Hopefully having a poop problem is something i never have, cause as regular as i am, it could be real bad for me. Wow, the things we talk about.
Anyway, y'all have a good one.
Prayers for everybody.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning!! Well look who got up early this morning!!

First, Mike and Chad I am heavy on the prayers and I know you two can feel them!! Let us know ASAP with any results! Sending hugs and kisses with the wind! (Sorry for the pun, Mike!) You guys get well, stay well! Praying for little Kustom too!! Love that name!! Praying Angel

Thanks for the breakfast newbie!! Glad to have you. Come on in and make yourself comfortable!!

Thanks Nicole and Scott!! You guys are good!!

Floyd, Guy--go win one for the ole folks!!

Mouse still praying!

Chuck and AJ see you two tomorrow after my niece's baby shower!! I have to work today!! Go ahead and feel sorry for me!! LOL

Love you all, get well please!! All are in my nightly prayers! Now go and have fun! Keep smiling!! Rolling

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Who you calling old? Maybe Guy is, but not me. Tongue

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mike, I hope you feel better after the doc's visit. There's no way I could ever be a doc, let alone the guy you need to see. I'd be wanting gloves 6 inches thick, that went to my socks. How would the patients like that when it was Dr Jellyfinger time? Glad to hear mom and Kustom are ok, hope they're feeling better soon too.

Michelle, I saw a '73 or '74 Monte Carlo at a used car lot this morning on the way to work, and got a smile. I can send you the number if Rick is looking for another one. Big Grin

Floyd, that thing hauls the mail! Neat engineering, I like seeing different stuff like that.

We'll be there Christine!

Nicole and Scott, you guys rock! Thanks for the quick cleanup.

Special Praying today. Can't believe it's been 8 years. I was right here, same desk I'm at now. Every day I walk in and out of the building, I look up at the US flag, and say a prayer for those lost, those serving, and remember that I don't really know what a bad day is. I was in NYC in April, and my hotel room overlooked ground zero. Very surreal. It felt like hallowed ground to me.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of KON 112H
posted Hide Post
Good Morning what great weather today here high winds and pouring rain, im just glad i am out of work by 3 today......

Posts: 17 | Location: bucks county PA  | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning all...

Thinking of our fallen heroes today and everyday.

Hope everyone has a great Friday and receives good blessings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I can't believe you remembered that Chuck~74 Monte! too funny! Jeez Mike, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, made me feel bad for being so chipper! (I will admit I did sneak in a cat nap already, just can't hang with the early risers)

Rick & I were at Myrtle Beach, Madi was a baby, we had just came in from the beach & we both just sat down unsure what to do, such a devastating feeling. Also sending our prayers to our fallen heroes.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all!!!

Thanks for all the nice "words"

Man I hope you all are feeling better!!!!

My hard drive crashed yesterday Banging Head

Now they have to send me one and I will not get it until Wed. censored

I guess I will be looking for someone to see if the can save anything on it.

Praying for all effected by 9/11 still give me chills to think about.

Have a GREAT day Smile

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, I feel for you but can't quite reach ya! You think that's bad, earlier this week was gonna make trip to "Wally World" for a couple of things and thought I would stop at Costco and fill up the Trailblazer as they have the cheapest gas around. Stuck the nozzle in the tank and began fueling and about that time I had an urge to release some of my personal gas!
I started to slowly so as to be quiet and then it hit me, "this ain't gas, it's the real stuff"! So I tightly squeezed my tiny "cheeks" together and did my dambdest to get the "sphinkter" muscle to tighten up! I decided I wasn't going to make it to Walmart so pulled around front of Costco, pulled out my card ad showed them I was a member and made a beeline for the men's room as fast as one can trying to hold one's cheek's together but it wasn't working well at all! By the time I got in a stall and got my pants down, my underwear was full and running over onto the interior of my Wranglers! And I knew it didn't smell good either by the sounds of other's who came in after me as I hid behind the stall door! What a mess! I took off my shoes and Wranglers and then dumped the poop contents outa my shorts in the toilet after having already cleaned out my full intestinal trac in the toilet! After cleaning up the inside of my Wranglers and the floor and the commode and making three flushes as well as using almost a roll of that unperforated toilet paper to clean myself, I wadded up my underwear in a big roll of the paper, pulled my pants up, minus underwear, waited till it was silent in the bathroom and walked out and threw my underwear in the trash!
Washed my hands very thorooughly and walked out of Costco briskly, got in my Trailblazer and went home and made a complete change of clothes and washcloth bath! I don't know, nor do I really care, but like all scents and odors, if you are around them long enough, you get used to them but as I left Costco I wonder how many folks thought to themselves: "Man that fella is rotten to the core!"? Only 2 or 3 times in my adult life have I "dumped" in my pants and they all happened at the most inoppurtune time! Does this means I am gonna have to tow a Porta Potty around beind me all the time? The only reason I tell this story, and believe me, it is real and genuine, is to make Mike realize that no matter how bad off you are, there is always someone else worse off! Just like those who perished from this earth 8 years ago when those "ragheads" with visions of grandure slammed those airplanes into the World Trade Center, Pentagon and a Pennsylvania field. God Bless all those who lost loved ones on 8/11! Mike, if you get a good deal on corks, let me know so I can order some! Used up my free time
so I gotta get back to pulling my plugs out my car, rejetting and re-timing and I will be all set for the ET Finals after I wash all the grease marks of where I was grabbing to get back on my feet after being under the car! You all have a safe and prosperous day, at least better than Mike's! Eyes Wink No No censored Praying Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Wow, Guy! That was definetly TMI!

Eyes help

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Laughing .....Floyd haved you ever notice young guys talk about pretty women and us old guy's talk about poop,and mine and Guy's talking always ends up in the crapper.... Eyes.....
Anyways I've had my two laughs for the morning,now I'm off to the poop Dr.Guy eas into the day and keep a tight grip on things..... Eyes Tongue Laughing Rolling Big Grin.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Let me tell you about the lovely young lady I had lunch with yesterday. I wish I had a picture to post. I've had her out at the races a couple of times but she has young children. All they wanted to do was ride around in the golf cart and all I wanted to do was get close to their momma. Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Got 'er in hand, Mike! Just lookin' for a place to throw it! I may not be "good", but I am dang sure sanitary! I knew someday that cane was gonna get in your way Floyd! Wink Eyes Big Grin censored Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, I didn't use the cane those days. I left it in the truck. She sure does like my silver hair though!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Anyone heard how Mike's venture at the "poop" doctors went? For once I can honestly say that I hope the doctor told him he was a perfect a-hole, that his gut problems was eatin' too much corn or somethin' like that! Hope everything came out alright! Eyes Confused Hum Praying Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, wake up!
Inquiring minds want to know!

Mornin Y'all! Another day in paradise.
Everybody have a gooden. Praying Angel

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Floyd,yea I woke up again so I'm a quessing I'm going to be ok,got a infection in my gut,and now have swine flu on top of it,got to wait 3 weeks before doing the search and destory mission with the sneeky snake,boys I think I finally found a woman who understands me,the nice lady poop Dr.I saw yesterday,told me I was full of it,after I told her to be sure to use the sneeky snake down my throat first and then the other way second,she walled them pruuuutty eyes at me and said you are full of it ain't you Mr.Hawks,and I said yea............

Anyways Guy thanks for all the helpful info.I know it's going to come in handy sometime along this bumpy road.............................

Well hope everybody is having fun this weekend,keep remembering Chad Harris in your prayers sounds like the Dr.are missing something in their dr.ing,and Mom got a great report yesterday,so prayers are a working,Kustom spent the night with her last night and seems to be doing good,so thanks again for the prayers,so ya'll have a goodern and well see you in a bit......................

Prayers all around..............................