DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Gooooooood evenin' folks! A bit late today but made a run over to Phoenix to visit with my engine builder about EGT's abd took my plugs over and my log showing all runs since engine rebuild, a total of 12 runs. Went over EGT's, jetting influences and timing influences of the EGT's along with looking at three of the spark plugs I pulled. He suggested, from looking at the plugs, that I was not running lean as EGT's indicated but most likely having fuel burning in the header tubes where the probes are located so we will be going back to 36 degrees of timing (now at 34), dropping the jets back down to 86's (now 88's) where my mph and ET's were quicker. New set of plugs to be in tomorrow and new slicks should be here tomorrow also! Just hope I can still afford to race! Gotta get new drum of fuel at the end of the month also so it is going to be "slim pickens" at the supper table for a few days! We'll get her figured out and be competitive come the ET Finals! I then went and had a Coke with my grandaughter and as per usual, enjoyed visiting with my angel! She is a 16 year old beauty! You all sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite! Nitey night! Wink Eyes Tongue Sleep Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning ggang.
This is my T.G.I.F.
Looks like we're going to get a little rain today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,Alittle wet here to this morning Mouse,it always rains when I'm going to haul junk cars,hardly ever fells,but thats ok,aleast I ain't got to mow this week yet,to wet to mow,but wait a couple of days and I'll need to bale it.................... Wink Big Grin.......................

Well I'm hoping all ya'll wonderful folks have a wonderful day,and remember only one more day till the weekend and racing,well ya'll have a goodern,and we'll see you in a bit...............................

Prayers all around......................

Always thinking of Nikki.......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all !!

Got lots to do today Megan has another volleyball game tonight.

I wish it was my friday Smile

AW Man where are my Graemlins!?!

More work Smile I am on it ~

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang! A rainy day here, wish I could go back to bed Frown

I forgot to tell you guys about Rick trying to get Madi to ride the "double bike" at the beach! lol (1/2 of a childs bike hooked into an adult's bike) I honestly thought one of the onlookers was going to call the police as she was screaming about child abuse as Rick wouldn't stop & she wouldn't put her feet on the pedals! Then Rick makes this noise he does to embarass us all...sounds just like a very loud f*rt, she started laughing and they then rode 16 miles-up to Murrels Inlet & back! She then had to ride first thing the next day, said she was glad Dad was so insistent...Adiayn & I played on the beach~too much like work for us! Big Grin

Time for the weekend!

Thinking of Nikki, Kustom & all... hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of KON 112H
posted Hide Post
Good morning all.. i am assuming this is the bord at work Topic where we all chat to help time pass.....

Posts: 17 | Location: bucks county PA  | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Welcome Andrew! Yeah, you kind of have it described right. Doesn't necessarily have to be bored at work, could be at home, just a nice bunch of folks popping in every morning. If you ever make it over to PRP, let us know, it's the home track for Ma Brewer, AJ, and me. Good race weekend there Oct 9-11, racing each day, and I think there are some spots still for the new '10 American dragster. Just sayin'. Big Grin

Mike, how are you feeling? I hope better. How's Kustom?

I forgot to update, Nolen came home Saturday, but I haven't heard back if he's 100% yet. That was good news for sure though.

Michelle, I'm with you. Heck I didn't even make it off the couch last night. Sleep That's good stuff, I can see Rick "torturing" Madi like that! Big Grin I'm with you... too much work when there is a perfectly good beach right there.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...T.G.I.T.

BB takin the weekend off, heading to Z-Max Tuesday after work and got-a-get things done, anyone going to that race?
BB have a good day.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of KON 112H
posted Hide Post
Thank you..Yea theres a local heads up/index racing board that we all BS with one another and meet up at some races and bars here and there..

Calling for rain today around the philly area. Got a Biondo outlaw shifter packege last night came with every part you need looks very nice...

Geting my car ready for Atco's Walley race and the Summer Series Columbus day weekend 5k 10k 5k 5k...

Posts: 17 | Location: bucks county PA  | Registered: May 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Almost forgot... GO STEELERS!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's my Friday too! I luv these 3 day work weeks. Still got a little tinkerin to do to the truck to be ready for Guy and Firebird.
Going to do some more on the kids car now thatr the fuel pump is fixed. We need to put the body back on and get it on the scales. We've made so many changes it ain't going down the track till we get it balanced.

By goodscotch at 2009-04-09

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Well morning! I really do not like gremlins in my computer! Couldn't get on yesterday and today computer moving real slow! What's up?? First my cell phone now this!! I can't even get into the emoticons either! Some pictures are coming up either!

Welcome, Andrew!! Glad to have you over here! Pull up a chair and have some breakfast!

How are you doing Mike? Your Mom? Praying, praying!!

Guy and Floyd morning to ya!! Ms Furr, I could have seen Rick and Madi!! Lots of fun on vacation!! Good for you!!

Chuck, making lots of brownies and gobs! Corona too!! Well, just a couple!! Morning AJ!

Mouse, one day at a time! Still praying!

I did talk to Karen yesterday, she and Ashley went for a ride in her new "punch bug" and went and had their hair done! Bob and Karen did have dinner with Kelly and Jacob and took the bug again! We saw them last night when Mark and I got out of class! Small steps, and we're all behind them! I will update Nikki's carepages if I can get on there!!
I did tell Karen to join us over here for our mornings and prayers.

Okay, I will continue to figure this puter problem out! Yeah me!!

GO STEELERS!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew Chief
Picture of RACER99O
posted Hide Post
Banging Head working on the gremlin thing! I have windows xp and can see them and post them. Nicole has vista and she has been having problems.

Please let me know if you can see this head banging guy Banging Head or not. and if you have the custom ones showing on your pc. Because they are still there.

Scott...

Posts: 662 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. kinda | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott, nope can't see them. Just a big red X! I have vista too! Not sure what's going on yet. But we will figure it out!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Scott, I got XP and all I see is red "X's" so problem isn't fixed and I know it is from drinking too much alcohol as they won't let me drink any on Coumadin! Sure would like a Margarita though! Guess instead will go change my oil and pull back wheels off so I can get new slicks mounted when they get here later today! Eyes Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm on XP here and at home. I have up to the "blah" guy, then the rest are red Xs, so I don't see the head banger. That could be a filter here at work though. I haven't logged on at home in the last couple nights I don't think.

Mmmmmm brownies and gobs.... maybe then I'd cut a light!! I'll stick to Yunegling, Iron City, or jello shots, you can keep the Corona.

BB, no, I wish I was going to Z-max. I was hoping to get a second huff of nitro this year, but it's a busy weekend at PRP then, and a tune up for bracket finals. My buddy Rich Paton III and his fiancee are heading down, so I was tempted.

Whew, nice payout at Atco for that weekend Andrew. Our ?/2k/2k doesn't beat that, though we will have a blast, even if Christine throws too much candy.

I hope Karen makes it on here too. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think of them all. I'm glad to hear she took the Bug for a little cruise.

Floyd, that's the VW engine in that? What's it run?

DRR / Crew Chief
Picture of RACER99O
posted Hide Post
got a service ticket started with EVE

Posts: 662 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. kinda | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Floyd, that's the VW engine in that? What's it run?[/QUOTE]

Chuck, Yeah, that's a 2332 cc VW, injected on alcohol with a turbo. That motor ran 8.06 @ 168. The new motor is 3500 cc's with twin turbos and mechanical injection on alcohol.

By goodscotch, shot with RAZRV3xxR at 2009-06-22
We hope it will go low 7's.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I dont think its an XP vs Vista issue. It may be the new update to Internet explorer. I use FireFox and am having no trouble but open up my IE and see the Red X.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
It is a problem with the site we got them from hopefully they get it fixed, if not I will try to find another site and redo!!!! Confused Eyes

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post