DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey gang, hittin the road to atl...take care!! hug

thanks Ma B!!!! hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hi Christine! Wave Ice Cream
Michelle, keep 'em green, have fun and good luck. Car not worthy
Hey, Chuck. Yeah, I got to meet big Al. We talked a little about his racing at Riverside back in the '60s.
Mike, ya gotta watch for them chuck holes. They'll get you everytime. You take it easy, Bud, and get that thing fixed and get offa them damn pills.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Christine, I'll do what I can in the anti rain dance. I'm nowhere near as good as you at it though! I think we're good for Saturday, and knock on wood, the season debut of the Cutlass.

Hi Mike! Wave Man, I hope they get you fixed up right quick. And that wasn't me that put the hole there. Tongue

Light 'em Michelle! This is the pic you were talking about with Mike Beard, right?

Cool stuff, Floyd!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Hey everybody.
What a way to spend your birthday. Had a storm come through this morning and knocked out the electricity, so needless to say i woke up late for work. No biggy, i don't care anymore if i'm on time or not. (i know that's wrong, but it's just the way i feel anymore) I go and plug in and fire up the new welding machine i bought for a generator earlier this year so that the wife can do her hair (believe me that's a big deal) and we get ready and get the kids up and ready for school. We all go out to leave and realize there is one of our smaller trees laying across the driveway and one of the trees along the creek laying across the street. Luckily there is another way out of here. I have finally gotten the trees cut up and moved and the electricity just came back on. It's better that wasting my time at work, but this wasn't what i thought i'd be doing on my birthday, and come to find out that what they had originally thought were some straightline winds turned out to be an EF2 tornado and it's path was only about a mile and a half north of the house.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mouse,
Send us some wind and we'll send you an earthquake. Big Grin

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Oh we got them too, not as big as you all, but we have them.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hey Mouse, happy birthday! Ain't it a shame that we have to get older instead of younger each year? Confused Banging Head not worthy Ice Cream Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,little foggy here this morning,but maybe,it'll be clearing after bit,just sitting around waiting on the test results from the past two days,boy's I'm ready for some answers.................. Hum.....................................

Happy late B-day wisher Mouse,hope you and the family has a great weekend..................................

To everyone that mite get to race this weekend good luck and be careful,ya'll have a gooden,and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll afterwhile......................................................

Hey Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And special, from my heart THANK YOU for ya'll's prayers............... Praying...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mornin Mike! Sittin around waitin for results is kinda like watchin paint dry, ain't it. Nuthin you can do to hurry it up.
If I had any gumption, I'd put my truck on the trailer and head over to the Sports Nationals at Fontana today. I just can't see payin that $235 entry fee plus the $60 for insurance. I can do 3 other races the same dollar. I guess I just ain't dedicated enough. I will go out and watch tomorrow though, a couple of buddies are runnin stock and super stock.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Rain, rain, and more rain. Looks like i'm staying inside today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Happy belated birthday Mouse! Sorry you had to work, but I'm glad the twister missed you. That can be some scary stuff. Hope you had a good one. And a good rainy day inside. Big Grin

Floyd, that is little hefty depending on the payout. We have a 4 day race at PRP over Memorial weekend for $250, but it pays $1k, $2500, $5k, $2500.

Hi Mike! Wave Sure hope you get those answers and some relief today.

Get 'em Michelle! I'm pullng for Jared Pennington in Stock too.

You all have a great weekend! Don't for the Ice Cream and hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Sat. GM Gang,prutty Sat. here,lots to do supposed to have some help coming from one of my sisters boys today,so got to get ready to put on my bossmans hat,hopefully,we can staighten up alittle around the junkyard today,since the hip went out everything is laying where it landed off the trucks when they come in,so time to staighten up the junk, Eyes Big Grin..............................................

Well good luck at Alt.today Michelle,and to all that may get to race,and hope ya'll have a gooden,and prayers to everyone,and maybe we'll see ya'll in a bit..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mornin, Mike!
Guess I'll head over to Fontucky and watch a little drag racing today. Brian McClanahan is #1 in his Firebird, I haven't seen it since he put the 4 speed in it. My trans builder is #3, Leo has another fast Firebird.
Good luck today Michelle. Christine, hug.
Everybody have a gooden! Praying Angel hug Car

DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Howdy Ho Neighbors

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Good Morning fellow friends and racers

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
More rain for today around here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The bad news came today! Wife's aunt Eunice passed away this afternoon after battling a fractured pelvis and dimentia to point where she, apparently, not only lost the ability to drink or consume food but also the will to live!
It was quietly and sudden as she was in a Hospice unit in Peoria, AZ (west side of Phoenix) and her son and my wife had just made arrangments for a move to an assisted living facility on Monday. She passed peacefully and is undoubtedly in a better place now. She was 78 and a few weeks ago only weighed 73 lbs. so her passing was probably a blessing in disguise! RIP Praying Angel crying Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry, Guy. Even though it's a blessing it's still hard on the family. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Praying

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Sorry to hear this Guy. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,Guy real sorry,to hear about your families loss,but you're right also,in death we, the ones left behind suffer,the ones that move on,they're doing alright now,God Bless you and your wife and the wh@le family,I know without a doubt she's in a better place today,than she was yesterday.

There's a old song,that says,I got more to go to heaven for,than I had yesterday,and everytime,I hear of a dear soul that crosses over Jordon(river)I think of that song,you're in our thoughts and prayers.......... Praying hug..............................................

Sorry Michelle,for our loss yesterday in Atl.but you keep on trying and it will come,keep that head up.............................. hug Shamrock............................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all this wonderful sunday moring,and I'll see ya'll afterwhile................ Wave.......................................

Dear Lord,be with all our friends this morning and comfort the hearts of the ones,with heavy hearts this morning,and touch each one,that are having problems,and help us love everyone,even when we can be unlovable........................AMEN.....................................................................