DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
It's Monday again, and the start of another freakin work week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all,little cool here this morning,like 36 overnight,this is still May,they say back in the 90's by the middle of the week,oh well,onward and upward........................................

Not much happening around the Hawksarosa this weekend,got a load of old knitting machines a guy had storied in a container behind his house,loading on the truck to take and sale sometime today,I told the guy,he mite want to wait a while to sale,with the price of junk,dropping a little lately,but he said sale,and I said ok,so got to do that today................................
Heck I'm easy to talk into whatever,while taking these pain pills,they gave me some stronger ones,and man they make me agreeable, Eyes Tongue.....and sleepy Sleep..........................so I got to go at it with caution,so not to go to sleep,while doing anything important,but we'll work all we can,so to take care of the time off,for being in the horsepitial,for a few days and while recooping from the hip surgrey that will be happening,I figure around the first of june,one of my friends said wait till winter,and I said I wish I could wait,but the pain is just about to much,and these pain killers,are just that killers,they mess with the other med.problems I have,so we got to getter done asap.................. Praying...................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all and hopefully this new week will bring bigger and better things to all................................... Praying Smile...........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! I don't like Mondays. Oh well. Without Monday we wouldn't know when to stop on the weekend. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I sure hope you get to feeling better soon. It sounds like you are not having a good time, and that's not the Mike we know. Hang in there!

You all have a great start to the week.

Bob J, you ai'ight??

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Mike, get in there and get that thing fixed. Don't like to hear you taking so many medications. You're lauble to point that Minnie Winnie in the wrong direction. Big Grin

Hope all the ladies had a fun day.
Sure hope Bob J. is doing okay.

Y'all have a gooden, back to work.
Praying Angel hug Banging Head

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,a little wet here this morning,but hey I need the day off anyway..................... Ice Cream........................

Sorry guys for doing so much complaining about the hip thing,just sometimes it gets so big,it's all thats on my mind,and you're right Floyd,I'm ready to get it done,it's in pretty bad shape,but it's funny,how the Dr.let you go thru all this pain,and make you wait for a special date,and take a chance on you getting hooked on pain killers,which I could see being real easy to do,or wait till you fall and break something,and make matters even worse,there I go again fussing over something thats,out of my controll,when I need to be thankful,to just wake up this morning, No No Banging Head..................................................................

All right,hope you guys and gals have a gooden and prayers to all my Drr friends and families and we'll see ya'll after bit............................
WaveHey Chuck and Thanks....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Hang in there, Mikey, it's goin to work out. June isn't that far away now, right around the corner.
Talk about stupid, I've got to go to Albuquerque today and I've got to fly to Oakland to get to New Mexico. Can't those people read a map? I'm supposed to meet with some people about a new museum the Unsers have built. I hope I get to see Al senior. I remember watchin him drive at Riverside International Speedway back in the 60's.
It's goin to be a long day of doin nuthin but sittin in airports. I get home at 9:00 tonite.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hate that Mike, let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Like Floyd said June will be here in a couple of weeks, hang on!

I had the best Mom's day, the kids woke me up singing a Mothers Day song, gave me homemade cards, a clay teddy bear & a plant starting in a pot, followed by breakfast in bed...homemade pancakes, crispy bacon, fresh strawberries, milk with ice (lol) and a small vase filled with buttercups Adiayn picked out of the yard!! (cudos to Rick too!) I just love being Madilyn & Adiayn's Mom!! hug

It's really raining here now...we leave for Hotlanta tom night or Thurs morning, try a little more Nhra. Give me a yell soon Chuck, you too Ma B... hate we missed you guys, but we'll be there in August!

Hi Nicole!! & Guy, Mouse, hope you all have a day full of smiles!! I know Floyd will doing some girl watchin in the airports! Wink

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, got a simple cure for you! Do as Guy does! Absolutely nothing! If you don't move, you don't hurt! Will have to get out today and go to the hemitologist in a little while and let him tell me again that if I was a woman my blood tests would all be in the normal range! He had 'em draw 7 vials of blood and do an ultrasound on my left knee the other day so will find out if that knee made the proper "sounds" or not I guess! That girl rubbing my leg with that probe with the jelly on it said not to let that "gurgling" sound on the computer alarm me cause it was my blood flowing! Good thing it was me she was "feelin' up" instead of Floyd or he woulda built a "pup tent" on that gurney! Gotta feelin' the hemitolgist is just going to ask that I make some dosage changes in current medications but will be interesting to see. Wife is going along as my "hearing aid" as he speaks very softly! Updates at 11 (not sure if a.m. or p.m. and today or tomorrow)! Wink Eyes Hum Laughing Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Hi Mike! Wave We're hear to listen, and we know you must be in some pain with that hip. So complain away. We also know you're not taking waking up for granted.

Forgot to mention yesterday, cool pics Mouse. Looking good, gotta like being in winner's lane.

Have as good a time as you can in the airports, Floyd. I hope you get to meet Al Sr, that would be cool.

Guy, you ok? You're not this quiet either. Edit: You can still tree people, Guy! Big Grin

Michelle, sounds like an awesome day! And now I'm hungry. Big Grin Sounds good, I'll do that.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, I know it ain't 11, but here's an update after being to the hemitologist once more! Still telling me that if I was a woman all my tests would be normal so guess I am gonna have to get in line for a sex change! NO! Says red blood count is borderline and could be caused by my Chron's disease, one of the medications I take for the Chron's disease to keep it at bay (methotrexate), testostrone levels may need attention and something else that wife wrote down but slipped outa my memory bank. Other than that, he didn't seem overly concerned and could see no reason for me to go back on blood thinners (thank God)! He wants me to get blood test for testostrone level once a month for the next four months and then go back and see him in August. So reckon I will just keep gettin' on like I been gettin' on and we will take the next step when we have to move on forward! Big Grin Hum not worthy Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday, and my birthday Eve.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
its my friday and im excited. im going back to scotty's school. This time im taking my car.

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Michero...you better kick butt in Hotlanta.

Mouse do May like i did April. I partied the whole month.

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
hey Tee and Uncle Mike and everybody else! i have sols at school this week. have a nice day! Ice Cream

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang!! We were just checkin out MB's c'chip wc pic, he let Madi & me go cheezin (as she says!!) with him. Kekl Pics

Hope you're feeling better Mike, let us know if we can help. We said a prayer for you.

Wish Madi luck on her sol's, she scored perfect 600's on her pre English & the teacher is hoping she'll do it again today!

Thanks for the luck TEE! We'll be heading down tonight or in the am, so I won't be able to post the next few days. Happy b'day tom Mouse, make it count!!

Good luck if you're racing this weekend Floyd, Tee & e'one else!!

Hi Nicole!! Hi Chuck!! Hi Guy!!
hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Hi Mike! Wave I sure hope the docs are able to help you out today.

Guy, glad to hear you can keep on keepin' on.

Tee, I hope Scotty's school comes somewhere close. I'm kicking myself for missing Jim Harrington's a couple years ago here.

Good luck on the sols Madi! big idea

Get 'em in Hotlanta Michelle! I'll be checking DRC when I get home Saturday night.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone,just sitting and waiting for time to go back in for more test,puter acting up,quess the nuke stuff is affecting it now,lol, Eyes Tongue......................

Thanks to everyone one for the well wishes,and good luck in Alanta,Michelle,do the best you can,and that will be good enough,but most of all enjoy yourself,and the time with family,and you will have won,no matter how the race goes, Smile.................................

Hey Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ya'll have a gooden and glad you're still with us Guy, Big Grin..............you can't leave no time soon,who'd keep Floyd straight.......... Laughing .................................You two are like pbj one ain't no good without the other......... I'm stupid..................................................

Prayers all around,and see ya'll in a bit..................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Still busy here. First day of school for me on Monday. Now, how to figure out how to get all that still needs done and go to school. I will manage somehow!

Good luck to all those who are going racing this weekend! Good luck Madi!! Okay Michelle, this weekend is yours for the taking! Go get em!!

Mike, sure hope your feeling better! Been saying prayers for you! Gotta get better, you have the Minnie Winnie to get ready and take Mannie on another adventure!!

Bob J... thinking about you!!

Guy, so sorry to hear about your kin! Sending prayers of comfort for your family!!

Floyd, how are you doing?

Chuck, now I gave you the job of doing the anti rain dance, now get to it!! LOL

Okay, have a great weekend! I'm still here, thinking about all of you!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,partly cloudy here today,and I'm headed back to the Dr.for the final part of the bone scan,if they's a gap in the old hip joint it will show this morning,yesternight, Smile,while walking to the mini-winnie to go to bed,I stumbled and fell face first to the ground,did't hurt at the time but this morning and thru the night it was rough,so if the joints loose,it's really loose now,when you take a 6'4" guy and fall him like a knotty pine tree,well you know,ain't too good................. Eyes Hum crying.................... but as I like to say onward and upward.............. Big Grin.......................................

Hey Ma Wave,yes it's about time for Mannie and I to head out on another trip in the mini-winnie,we'll see how this hip thing goes,and then who knows,we mite head that thing north,toward Pa.now that would be fun..................... Tongue............................ Party................................

Hey Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all and we'll see ya'll in a bit...................................................................