DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Love good banjo pickin' like that Ms Furr and so sorry to hear we lost a great one but on the positive side Mark and Nikki have some great entertainment now! Had a friend in college who played string instruments "by ear" and saw him pick up a banjo for the first time and he played it like he had played it all his life. These kinda folks are unique! I couldn't even play the radio when I was that age without gettin' static! God bless his family! Sorry RIP not worthy Kekl Pics crying Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good mornin' all!

Ken, you can bet we're all pulling for you in here. I hope you have a good balance with the grandaughter's schedule and some racing. Both are good stuff, and medicinal. Smile Hope you swing by more often and tell us how it's going.

Floyd, I'm with you, can't lose any more tracks. Gonna throw your hat in the ring to manage it?

Nicole, I hope you all are on high ground.

Thanks for the Dew, Mouse, kinda need it today. Wish it was a little stronger something though.

Prayers sent Michelle, my heart hurts for them, can't imagine what they're going through. That would have been awesome to bring home the man for them.

I don't know if it will help right now, but Karen's post last night was awesome. That's about the best description I've heard yet, and I put it on Bob's thread.

I got to see Christine and the boys Saturday night at the track, good stuff.

Bob J, I hope you're doing ok and getting better.

Hey Mike! Wave Hope you get to feeling better too.

We sure don't know what tomorrow holds, Michelle. Love you all! hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Prayers and thoughts all around. Praying

Went out to Fontucky yesterday and the rumors are true. They are looking for a new track manager.
No, Chuck, it don't pay enough and it would take up too much time. I like my short weeksa and I like to go racing when I want to.
Speaking of racing, my son's Outlaw Turbo class ran yesterday and they had them VW's haulin the mail. It was won by a '68 Bug that ran 5.502 @ 135 mph. The loser ran 5.72 at a buck twenty two. That's getting right down there with some big v8's and they are doing it on a little 28" tire. Not me, thank you.

Everybody have a gooden, Mike, I hope that hip eases up a bit for ya.

Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Michelle, my heart felt sympathy to you and to the family. I am sure Mark and Nikki welcomed him with arms wide open. God bless.

Still working and taking day by day. Our Angels are sending me strength.

I am sending prayers to all those who are suffering. Don't loose faith, gain strength from the light.

I love you guys!

See you soon Michelle!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,just got done making along post to say howdy to everyone,and the WWW ate it up and disappeared so instead of along thread,I'll just say good to see you all and hopefully see you again tomorrow,ya'll have a gooden,and prayers to all,Hey Chuck Wave................And Nicole hope all is well in your part of Tenn.and Michelle prayers to your friends family,and we'll see ya'll ina while,ifn this WWW,don't drive me mad............... Mad Banging Head Hum No No Big Grin..............NAW..............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Wave Hi Mike! The WWW can drive you mad sometimes. Are you sneaking in with Michelle and Rick this weekend?

Nicole posted on Facebook that they're wet, but ok otherwise.

Michelle, you'll need some warm clothes for Saturday. Sorry, the weather people aren't listening to our orders.

You all have a good day. hug Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Chuck thought about Mannie and myself sneaking off up that way on Sat.but since the hip thing come up,don't think I could handle the ride,just can't get comfortable riding any distance,and Chuck I meant to ask you could you use me as a referal to the WFC,you can if it will work,I've done sent my entry in,so if you can go ahead,or tell me what I can do to help you get that cash...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Just put it on "cruise control" Mike and Mannie can drive! Through that leg out the window and the good fresh air will make it all better. Still think a good grease job would help, or a shot of cortizone! A little Jack Daniels or Crown Royal wouldn't hurt either! Praying bow Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Mike, they shoot horses. LOL.

Check this out. http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7383828/19310480

I have a fan that films my runs and sends them to me. I hope I get to meet him some day so I can thank him directly. Might even give him one of my world famous Racer Dogs.

Everybody have a gooden, Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Afternoon gang!! What a hard day, passing of hat by the fire dept, military gun salute...Tess is a strong woman. Went by to visit with her a few minutes.

I'm really bummed, we are stuggling to get the camaro rdy, crappy weather...as much as I want to see you guys we are havinig some doubts right now but we'll see....

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Michelle, it ain't drag racing without the last minute thrash. Rolling Laughing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Drr GM thread,wow can't believe I'm the first in this morning,could be because I went to bed at 9pm yesternight,seems like I was up every 30 minutes or so,you quessed it hip pain,won't be long,I'll be having surgrey pain,can't win for losing,kinda sums up my racing career............ Tongue.........................

Michelle,seen this morning where you called yesternight,but you did'nt really want to talk with me yesternight,me,hydrocodon,and still hurting leg,made me not very good company,maybe today will be better,if so,I'll give you a call,if not maybe e-mail would be safer.......... Eyes Hum............................Just ask Hope and Mannie,about a bear hurt in the woods,and they'll tell you Daddy Mike's not so good............ Mad crying Praying...............I think it's called,well you know........................ Wink.......................................

Floyd ifn they shoot worn out old guys like me,like they do horses,I'd done been shot,maybe like 20yr's ago........... I'm stupid...........But I'm the kind of good old horse they like to keep around,for the kids to play with, Laughing .............................

Guy,about Mannie driving,I thought about that,but I knew he's smart enough,that we'd be going to Pittsburg,by way of Az. Eyes Smile........thats all he talks about now is going to Az.and seeing Guy....................... Hum............imagion that................... Wave.............................

Ok,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need,and hopefully,I'll see ya'll in awhile,Hey Chuck........... Wave.........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday.
Prayers for all in need.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Like Mouse said, it's hump day

good morning DRR

let's get this show on the road

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hump day it is!

Michelle, do what you need to do. However it works out, we'll understand. I'll be there bright and early Friday morning. I'm going to be announcing some over the weekend too. Heck, throw the car in the trailer, get here tomorrow night, and we'll have a thrash party, Christine brings the ice cream! Big Grin Ice Cream

Hi Mike! Wave Thanks for that, I'll check with Jared and see what we need to do. That will be all the more reason to come have some hot dogs and stuff with the Pittsburgh crew. I have to confirm a condo with him too, so we'll be in the building with you as well. I sure hope the hip feels better soon.

Hope you all have a fine day.

Bob J, Praying Praying that you're ok

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, ask that Doc if he has ever heard of carbon fiber! I hear that stuff is supposed to last forever and no wear and tear! Technology is great if applied correctly! If you head this way make it soon cause it won't be long till we will begin our new string of 100+ degree days which will be numerous again I am sure! You take care of yourself, priority #1! Praying Eyes Hum Ice Cream Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Hopefully this is my Friday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Mouse,hope all is well in Okla.looking good here for a few days..................................

Guy,I been meaning to tell you,about telling the Dr.about needing a grease fitting in the artificial hip joint,he laughed and said maybe one day,it's been 20yrs.and they still don't see the need, Eyes I quess they are like car companies,they really don't want to make the perfect car,because the folks that buy them would never need another,looks like the Drs.would think a little differently,I sure wish they would,this will be the 4th surgrey on the left hip,before long,they won't be anything to hook a hip joint too.............. Hum......................................

Well hope all ya'll have a gooden,I'm going to try and get with it,before it gets with me,whatever it is,ever wonder why we say it,and never really know what it is,see what pain meds.will do for you,they get you to thinking about it,wait,I was thinking about it before,I started taking it,so well you know,onward and upward................ Confused Hum Eyes Tongue..............so many questions and so little time..............................................

One question before I go,what are some of you folks doing to controll Blood Pressure,mine is crazy right now,the Dr.says it's from all the pain,but I don't know,just wondering,all advice would be appreciated........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and prayers to all,especially back in Tenn.them there floods is some rough stuff,and Nicole,hope all is well,and ya'll don't have to turn Scott's new American into a boat,but it would be fast................. I'm stupid Laughing ...........................................

Hey Chuck............ Wave...................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...sometimes life just doesn't seem fair.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It's my Friday. Off tomorrow to take in the Pro Am at PRP and do a little announcing.

Michelle, you ok? hug I sure do agree... makes my head hurt sometimes, wondering why some things happen the way they do. And it sucks when it seems so unfair.

Hi Mike! Wave If you're looking to calm yourself, get a good book and lose yourself in it. My aunts have some concoction of grape juice, vinegar, and some other stuff they would drink, and supposedly it worked in reducing their BP. I'll see if I can get the recipe.

Hope you all have a good day. hug