DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm ok Chuck, just one of those times I'm bouncing with my thoughts...talked to Mike-that always helps! thanks for caring Chuck, glad ur my pal! hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Well yesterday wasn't my Friday, so T.G.I.F.
I'm only going to work til 11.30, cause i got better things to do.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,prutty here today and looks like a great weekend in store,Mama's day sunday,so got to do some Mama stuff this weekend,not a have too,but a want too,thankfully Mom is on the up swing,her congestive heart failure,kind keeps her down,but right now she seems to be feeling better,so good timing,hopefully going to be a fun weekend................. Praying hug................................................

So ifn you all are racing somewhere this weekend,be safe and have fun,and if your Mom is still with you don't forget to go see her,and if not,just enjoy the memories of when she was here and thank the good Lord above for a Mama's Love......... hug...................

And ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll in a bit,off to the Dr.we're headed for more x-rays and test,for the big day.............WooHoo............................................................

Hey Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning DRR

Let's get ready to rumbllllllle!

Big Grin

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like a beauty of a day out there, heading to the track now.

Hi Mike! Wave You got that right about a momma's love. To all those moms out there, especially my mom, my sister, and my sister in law, and to you on here, I hope you have a great Mother's Day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Volunteer:
Good Morning DRR

Let's get ready to rumbllllllle!

Big Grin
...........Hey Mr.Volunteer,I thought that was my hungry belly rumbling,quess not,it was the Good Morning Thread taking off............... Hum Eyes Laughing ...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Yep, momma's day is coming up. Guess I better take my 89 yr old momma out for lunch or dinner. She do like lobster.
Also goin to spend some private time remembering Diane, God rest her soul, and then talk to the kids on the phone since 3 of them are mommas too.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I just love Moma's Day...wish I was with you guys in prp but it just didn't work out...miss you all! Group hug for me, hot legs, lil man & miss madi!!!! hug

Sounds like a nice plan Floyd! G'luck with the Dr Mike!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Wife's frail (73 lbs.) aunt fell on her way to take her nap at her son's house where she has been living for some time now and fell and fractured her pelvis! Kinda hard to tell for sure as she is in later stages of dimensia and hard to get her to say much. She either was mad or didn't even know her son yesterday. About all they can do at this point is move her to a reahab unit from the hospital. Helped John Wayne' illegitimate son change the tranny fluid in his '87 Pace Arrow motorhome (C7 Ford) yesterday and accomplished it with no glitches other than a little tranny fluid in my hair! Will smell good for the folks that are gonna do a utlrasound on my left knee for my hemitologist later this mornin'! If they smell it and ask what kind of liniment or lotion I am using on my knee think I will tell them Type F tranny fluid! You all have a "sunny side up" day! Wink Banging Head Tongue Praying Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
sorry to hear that Guy, good luck with the Doc!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I hope I can get my lazy ass to do something worthwhile today. Yesterday all I managed to do was mop the garage floor after a few hours of bench racing over at the race shop and talking with my neighbors wife over the fence. Oh, and a nap. I'm getting more like Guy Price everyday.

Everybody have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Hey, Bob J, how are you?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
We're loaded up and ready to go racing. Got an early gate time today. Hopefully the Good Lord will allow a couple win lights to come my way.
Y'all be safe and have fun.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
g'luck Mouse, sounds like a nice day anyway Floyd Wink have another one today! Chuck, hope things are going good for you guys...weather looks rough, hope e'thing went well with the Doc Mike...

Can't wait until tomorrow, Madi & Adiayn are somehow keeping a big Mom's day surprise hidden from me, something they have made~that's the best kind!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Went and saw wife's aunt in Hospice Rehab Center today and seeing all those folks in there made me feel like I was lookin' at a living obituary page in the paper including wife's aunt! When we went in she was eating her breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, etc.) with her fingers! She was very shaky and at one point I thought she was going to eat the paper placemat under her dish! I don't think she even knew I was in the room and don't think she knew her own son or my wife! And the lady in the other part of the room was becoming angry cause she wanted some water and was telling them "right now!" It is a very nice place with all the finest things such as beauty salon, a library, a deli and when we walked down one corridor they were playing bingo using poker chips to covert the numbers called! It is "resort" status but still a very sad place to visit! I really hope I don't have to go back cause that is not how I want to remember her aunt and the big reason I am a strong believer in closed casket funerals because I don't care how hard you try, when you remember someone after their death your first rememberance is of them lying in the casket and that is not how I want to remember anyone! I honestly think her aunt is "on her way home" and I only hope she gets there painlessly! Praying Hum Frown Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Well Happy Mother's Day Smile Ice Cream

I know I have been MIA latley, but it is amazing how "busy" life can be some days. . . We, as ya'll heard, had some serious flooding, but we had no damage Thank God! Just lots poeple around us, so it will take a while to get things to kinda "normal" aorund here again.

I miss you guys Praying hug

Guy sorry to hear about your wife's aunt. Frown

Well gonna try to get back to sleep LOL

Praying hug Praying hug

I LOVE YOU MOM Smile hug bow Ice Cream Wave

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good mornin' all! Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. Also wishing it to my mom, my sister Carole, and my sister in law Ruth. hug

Floyd, best wishes to you today. Glad you'll be able to spend time with your mom and talk to your girls.

Missed you this weekend Michelle. I'll tell you about it when we can catch up.

Guy, real sorry to hear about your wife's aunt. It's scary. I hope too if she is on her way home. it's painless.

Mouse, hope you lit a couple lamps and had some fun.

Nicole, glad to hear you're dry. Life sure does get busy.

Hi Mike! Wave Hope you're feeling better.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Happy Mothers Day to all!

Guy, I know exactly what you mean. A little over a month ago I took my mother to see her 99 year old sister at the home she was living in. She knew we were there but she had no idea who we were. I saw my cousin who I grew up with but hadn't seen since my dad died 22 years ago. She passed quietly in her sleep a couple of days later. It was time and she wanted to go home.
We all will grow old and go to meet our maker That will be the time to rejoice and join our loved ones who have preceeded us. It will be a day of celebration.

Okay, let's get ready for a big day with mom's, sisters, daughters, wives, all of the ladies in our life. I think I'm going to make a Oreo Cookie cheese cake. Everybody likes that.

Praying Angel hug Wave

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,Happy Mothers Day to all Moms,and looks to be a nice day for moms day get togathers,so ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and hopefully we'll see ya'll in a bit......................

Hey Chuck,trying to feel better,but just to much pain meds. to stay awake........... Sleep.......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Happy Mothers Day to all our moms out there.
Chuck, i did get a couple of win lights, but it was a long day to do it. I don't know if any of you guys have ran a bracket race along with the "outlaw streetcars", but that was one big cluster f@#$. I got to the track at 9:00 yesterday morning. Made 2 time trials, lost in the 3rd round, loaded up, and got home at 11:20 last night. I'm only 20 minutes from the track. Those guys draw a crowd, but their shyt, breaks more than mine does. Anyway.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Here's a couple of pics from 2 weeks ago.
http://cxpressphotography.com/...344&navParent=144199
http://cxpressphotography.com/...363&navParent=144199

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing