DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Thanks for breakfast Mike, that's good stuff right there.
After the week i've had, T.G.I.F
Thoughts and prayers to everyone. Me and my wife still need them also. It's getting better, but it's going to take some time.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
They say it's going to be another hot one out here. Gotta help the neighbor put new brakes on his Sprinter.
Mouse, keep up the good work.
Mike, keep cookin. Maybe fill out a couple of those wrinkles. LOL.
Praying

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning all...Happy Friday! Cool hug I am really looking forward to this weekend and getting caught up on some Sleep. Not tomorrow though. ChuckT and I have some work to do. We both need to kick some tail tomorrow to work our way into the bracket finals.

Like MIke said everyone laugh a little bit...If you are having some problems just take a look at this:

quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
AJ's not a little teapot
Not short or stout
That is his handle
That is his spout

Rolling Laughing Rolling Laughing Rolling Eek

Saying a prayer for all those who need it. Keeping Karen, Bob and Ashley in our thoughts always.

Everyone have a safe commute to the coffee pot this morning..LOL Rolling

Nikki Angel

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mike, I am goal oriented, but the Bud Light will have to wait til this evening. Big Grin No matter how good it sounds with that breakfast.

Mouse, glad to hear it's getting better. I hope you're working your skillz! Smile

Yep, AJ and I are going some rounds. AJ's the hot shoe right now. He won on the night of Nikki's balloon release, and followed that up with a no box win last Wednesday night. I need to bump past 2 people to get in, and it's doable, just need to do my job. Gorgeous weekend on tap, can't wait!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I did gets the pics from the win on the ballon release day. Just a great group of people pictured, I was blessed. Nikki has been riding along with me the last few weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hello! Just stopped in to do paperwork!

Mouse, glad to hear it! One day at a time!

Chuck and AJ, good luck! Mark needs it too! But we all have an Angel with us!!

Mike, thanks for breakfast! Guy, Floyd and et al, have a great weekend!!

Prayers for strength to Karen and Bob!! Love our Princess Angel Nikki girl!! Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Mouse keep it up Smile

Morning to the everyone and yes TGIF Smile

Hope y'all have a great and safe weekend and if you are racing good luck and bring home the hardware Smile

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, I think I can now safely take the hood off the car and pull a few plugs as a friend of mine who sells industrial supplies--grinding wheels, construction tools, etc.---gave me a couple of pairs of 9.0z Memphis PPE Apparel "Green Flame Retardant Sleeves". They are 100% cotton sateen, cool and comfortable with cuffs on both ends. They are meant for welders but not near as heavy as those bulky leather sleaves. Label says they retain flame retardency for up to 50 normal washings which is probably better than most race jackets. I also picked up a pair of mechanics gloves at NAPA so I don't cut myself while removing the plugs or doing other work on my car! Have no idea what the sleeves sell for but looks like they would be handy for a lot of racers! I'm just sittin' on the sidelines till the ET Finals Oct. 1-4 at Firebird, my local track!
You all have a cup of tea or java for me in the morning as you wall will be starting to celebrate the long weekend before I even get outa bed in the mornin'! Eyes Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
time to git R done Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,hope everybody has a good long Labor Free weekend,I'm going racing at the Farm tonight,mite go to MM tomorrow,and Piedmont monday,we'll just see how it goes tonight,now this may not be Labor Free weekend,but it's labor FUN weekend........ Smile.......See you at the Farm afterwhile Rooster........Cold Beer and Hot Dogs......... Eyes Big Grin.........................

Well good luck to everybody this weekend,hope Ms Furr aand Rick and family are having fun this weekend,well ya'll have a goodern and see ya'll in a little bit...........................

Prayers all around to all our Drr friends and family..........................................

Thinking of Nikki,Bob and Karen and Ashley,good Bless ya'll,you're in our prayers........................ Praying..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Headed to the track for a 2 day race.
Y'all have a fun and safe weekend.
Prayers for everybody.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good luck in all your ventures today.

Thinking and praying for all my friends who need them.

God Bless.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Not a whole lot going on around here. Maybe do a little tinkering with the truck getting ready to go see Guy in a couple of weeks.
Been reading all the drama from indy on class racer, sounds like a lot of fun.
Everybody have a gooden.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Mornin to everyone . . . We decided to pack up last night and are going to spend our Labor Day Weekend at Middle TN Dragway. . .

Good Luck to everyone that is racing Car

And have fun to all of you that are not not worthy

Prayers and hugs to all who need it Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't you know it! Typical Price luck, went to winch car outa the trailer this mornin' and that slick that I had plugged was flat! Aired it up and it is holding okay but reckon gonna have to get out the old credit card and order me a fresh pair! Got the car out the trailer and pulled two plugs (1 & 2) which I intend to take to the engine builder sometime next week along with my oil filter and let him take a look and see what suggestions he has to get my EGT's back down in line! No sooner than I had got the plugs out and it started to sprinklin' and my the time I got the hood back on it was drizzlin' pretty good! Got the car back in the trailer and called it a day. You call have a great weekend and if you can't be good, for God's sake be sanitary! Wink Big Grin Eyes Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Guy, I put -2 degs pinion angle and started chattering the tires a little on the launch. Is that too much? It's when I let go of the button.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
You got me Floyd! I ain't no chassis guru but if it works don't fix it! Eyes Tongue Banging Head Wink Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
What good are you? You're supposed to be the senior consultant out here. For crying out loud, I ask you a simple qquestion and you can't answer me. I guess I better ask one of those hillbillies out east. LOL

Hey Mike, can you help Guy out with an answer? Car

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Send a PM to Hookdaddy at S&W Race cars! He's the chassis ex-spurt! Wink Big Grin Eyes I'm stupid Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
time for work Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post