DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Another late one here. Man 8" snow here. Worked on my ole 8-n for a few hours, got it running and scraped the drive, then took a snow blower to the inlaws driveway, uphill and about 1/4 mile long, took a bit.
The wife fixed a big ole pot of beans and 2 pans of corn bread, mustard greens. Boy, that was right on time.
I'm wore plumb the slap out.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks.
cold here 7 degrees. we have about 8 inches on the ground. 32 is going to be the high.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man, it's booger freezing weather out there this morning. I'm ready for spring, please!!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning DRR.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
..........Morning Yall.......have a gooden,it's cold and icie here................BURRRRRRRR.........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thinkin the kids will be going to school all summer...it's freezing here, morning gang...time for java

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
... sliding in the back of the room --- Present!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Supposed to cool off the rest of the week here!Got up to 86 yesterday! We didn't make it to 90 as was predicted! Still can't put any weight on it! Gettin' tired of "sponge baths"!
Will be glad to get under the shower head again.
Need some "wheels" (like in "wheelchair") so I can get out and take a look at my radishes and see what I got that can build some ramps to go in and outa the house without the wife having to push and lift me over boards in a kitchen chair on casters! She's only 5'1" and weighs about 110! We'll make it a good day, irregardless! Hum Tongue I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, they say it's going to get above freezing around here today Cool
BB

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L & DRR

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Morning Folks...9* out this morning,I cant wait for some of that AZ weather to come Marching thru....Brrrrrrr help

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks. 9 degrees here also, suppose to get in mid 40's today and 60's come Friday.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
........Morning everybody,it'a cold,but getting the short pants and flip flops ready for the weekend,can you say FLU....... Tongue Wink......you all have a gooden...................... Smile just do it

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks......my Friday so it's a gooooood day Car
BB lets go Rooster, time to get with it Sleep

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good morning...heat wave rollin thru Rochester Pa this morning...19* Eek

have a great day everybody

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks. 15 degrees here in Troutville. Suppose to get in 50's, snow will be leavin here today. Time to go get in the sloppy mess. Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody,off on a little road trip today Mannie and myself,going toward Fayetteville,today to pickup a car for a friend,beauuuuuuuitful day to do it,to muddy to work around home,Ok Marty slip splash,ain't it fun............... Tongue No No Big Grin...........ya'll have a gooden.............get up Guy.......... Sleep......and roll Car.....on out.......going to be HOT today in Az.................................