DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Chilly?? Pffffftt. This is big guy weather. I'm lovin' it. AJ, you testing tonight? I'm heading up, want to whack the tree, see if I can get 12.0s, and if I do, maybe I'll take all the crap out of the car and shoot for an 11.99. Big Grin

Mike, you're cracking me up. Big Grin I always ran with my work boots, untied. I always said they were good for stomping on pedals. I'd like to try driving in barefeet, love to do it on the highway. My buddies all talked me into staying with the Nikes, for "pedal feel". Seems to me I can make as many mistakes with boots on as Nikes. Laughing And you're more than welcome for the pics, my pleasure. I've got your email address now too, and hopefully you got the email I sent you and Michelle Monday night, so you'll have mine.

Prayers for all. Have some fun!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, AJ, I'll stand with you. I'm not as tall as you two, 6'4", but I can be spotted in a airport line. Now, Guy Price, there's another subject. Rolling Laughing

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck not testing tonight. Heading to look at another house. Actually about 1 mile from Greg's house. I hope you get her down in the 11's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Wow must have been in a big fight while sleeping! Woke up with the worst headache! I hope the other guy or gal has it worse though!! Sleep Banging Head

Love the pictures!! Mannie is so darn cute! Just want to squeeze him! Mike and Hope, nice to put a face to the typing! I can tell though, Mike that you are an old soul full of love! It shows through Mannie! Great job! not worthy Angel

AJ, car is ready, I'm ready but motor not quite done yet!! In fact, got the last piece to puzzle just now! So not this weekend but soon I hope!!! Banging Head But I did threaten Mark that I will take my car back if he doesn't get a move on!! No No I rule Rolling

Ms. Furr, have a safe trip and have lots of fun! Just keep the windows up, doors locked and don't talk to strangers!! Can you tell I'm a Mom??

I just want everyone to know that I am praying for each and everyone of you, your family and your friends! Your in my prayers always! Praying hug

Moving real slow today! I hope though to go out and see Karen, Bob and Ashley today. I will let you all know. Please continue to send them strength! Praying

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Christine, give them our best. I'm sure they know we all think of them but tell them anyhow.

Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning all, gotta run, Rick is ready to go, so have a great week/weekend...had a blast last night Mike, the kids are sumthin else! I'll fit right in with you guys at 5'11 Wink Good luck with the house AJ, thanks Chuck for posting the pic (I think I'm needin some help putting decals on straight?@? maybe? Eek can't wait to see how high it comes up when I'm not going on the stop .200 out! but we've gotta move the gas/batteries up so we can get some sissy sticks under it) Ma hope you're on the track soon! 11 sec's here we come Chuck Wink
Sending my thoughts & prayers to all!
YOu guys are the best!!!
msf~Myrtle beach bound baby!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ms Furr, I didn't look back to see where you were going but just wanted to offer a piece of advice that my mother always gave me when I was going some distance: "Always wear clean underwear cause I don't want them to think I don't take care of cleaning my kid's clothes should you be in an accident!" Mike you can bring Mannie out here any time and as dark complected as he is he would have no trouble with the sun and blend right in with us AZ natives who have skin that looks like leather
but when you get my age, it tears like tissue paper! Which reminds me, I gotta Coumadin blood test today and hopefully it will reflect that the blood thinner dosage I have been on the past several day--5 mg.--will have me back in the range of 2-3 INT ratio. Last Friday it was 4.4 because of 10 mg. dosages they had me on earlier in the week. Takes about 3-4 days for the medication to take hold. You can apot Floyd by his height, with me you have two choices, a cloud of smoke or the stinkiest fella around! It's DC (dead center) day so we are going over the hump and headed downhill the rest of the week. Hope you all coast to great things! Eyes Wink Big Grin Laughing Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all Smile

Ms Furr hope you have a great time!!!

Christine, I hope your headache goes away and please tell Karen, Bob and Ashley we are still praying for them.

AJ good luck with the house, Scott and I looked at two yesterday, not sure, it sure is hard finding the right house for racers Smile

Praying for all who need it Praying

hug to all that need it.

Have a great one . . . . everyone Smile

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all T.G.I.T. to ya Car

BB have a great weekend and be safe.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Smile10-4 Big L

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
This is my T.G.I.F. and after the week i have had, i need for this one to be over.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Jealous of you guys who have today as their Friday. I'm happy to go racing Saturday though, and have 2 days off after to watch a bunch of US Nationals coverage.

Happy birthday AJ!

Got some proud news... my cousin's husband, super good guy, the kind of guy you want in your family, is on his second tour in Iraq. He received a Bronze Star last week for his outstanding service. He's proud of that, but said his real award is bring home all his soldiers to their families. He's scheduled to be home this month.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Today's my Friday too. 4 days off to play with the race truck if it ain't too hot. Found a radio delete plate on ebay so I'm going to pull that Sony cd player out and the heater. Race cars don't need no stinking radios! Car

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone....

Definetly jealous of those with the early Friday. However I am looking forward to a nice long weekend.

Thank you Chuck I am getting old now.....27!!!! Eyes

That is awesome with your cousins husband. Takes very special men to lay their lives on the line for our country.

Lets say a prayer today for all those serving in our armed forces, near or far. Pray to keep them safe and reunite with their families after their duties are complete.

Also the house we looked at didnt pan out. Just too small. Only had a kitchen and living room both of which were small on the first floor. So we will continue the search.

Have a Happy Thursday. hug

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,feeling a little under the weather today,I sure feel sorry for this bug though,time it's through with me it'll be a dead bug,as mean as my system is,well lets just say,good bye bug.......lol..........

Chuck that is awesome about your cousin husband,God Bless our Soldiers,and Happy B-day AJ,hope you have a great day,and house hunting,I just can't do it,it is for young folks,good luck hope you find the perfect one.........

Could be a chance I could go racing this weekend,so listen for the pile up at the back of the lanes,with all the duck hunters it will be a mess......... Wink.......................
Well ya'll have a gooden,and have a fun weekend,and hope MsFurr and family is having fun at the beach,and MaB gets to go racing in a week or two,so the world is spinning about right,Guy you take it easy and don't do to much this weekend,and Floyd my fellow truck racer,hope you have fun this weekend,see ya'll in a bit...........................

Prayers for our DRR family and friends..............

Thinking of Nikki.......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
My heart is breaking again for Karen and Bob.

I can't imagine their loss, let alone having to deal with it.

Praying Praying Praying for their healing.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning or should I say almost afternoon!! Just running a bit slow, again! Same headache again this morning! Maybe allergies and sinus!! yeah me!! Banging Head

Happy Birthday AJ!! I'll give you hugs on Saturday! hug Don't frett, you'll and Bri will find your house. Just pray to St. Joseph! Praying

I hope the Furr Family is having a good ole time! I'm jealous!! not worthy But today is my Friday and 4 days off and I need them!! Spending time with family on Sunday for a big bbq!! Hot dogs!!! And just a few Corona lights! Rolling Laughing

Mouse, just one day at a time! Just keep smiling! You too Rooster!! Laughing Guy take it easy this weekend! You too Floyd! But have lots of fun, fun!!

Mike, good for you!! Go and have lots of fun and kick some butt!! Eat hot dogs, they're good luck!! Car Rolling

Please take a moment today to visit Nikki's carepages if you can. Karen needs our strength! I did stop by last night and gave Karen lots of hugs!! Thanks guys!! You're the best! Praying Angel hug hug

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer, someone once told me the best way to get rid of a headache was divorce! That probably wouldn't work for a loving mom like you though! Been so many years since I had a headache I probably wouldn't recognize one! Maybe it is because I was on 600 mg. of Iborifen or Motrin for so many years. Now that I am on blood thinners they told me to take Tylenol but that is for my arthritis but takes care of the headaches also! I am doing what I am best at, taking it easy! It show's in the points at the Summitt ET Series that I ended up in 12th place but they forgot to give me a 100 points for showing up at a "dusted out" race and with that 100 points I move into a tie for 10th place, not bad for an old man I reckon! I lost about 10 pounds through this latest ordeal cause I couldn't get my hands on any mescan food so am gonna make up for it tonight! Will be pharting like pack mule tomorrow but that's okay, it will keep me on my feet! My best to Karen and Bob! Tell them I have renamed that little rubber ducky on my switch panel "Nikki" so she goes down the track with me on every pass
with a sheriff's star on her vest and cowboy hat! She is velcroed on the panel so she don't fall off! She is my race car angel! My other two angels, my daughter and grandaughter ride on each shoulder so my car is packed every race! We are anxiously awaiting for the remains of that hurricane that was in the Gulf of Mexico to dump some moisture on our parched desert, hopefully this weekend! Hopin' it will drop our temperatures down below a 100 degrees for a while! We could stand a good "gulley washer"! You all have a good one and if it's rainin' in your area stay on high ground! hug Angel Wink Big Grin Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guy, but I'll keep Mark! God knew what he was doing to get us together!!

Everyone have a safe and happy Labor Day!! Toast to Nikki! If there's fireworks near you, go watch, Nikki loves fireworks and hot dogs too!!

Now go and play and win, win, win!! Rolling Car Tongue

I'll take care of things up here! Love you all!!! hug hug

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
OK,doors are open,come on in and get a bisquit you all,got the heart attack express ready this morning,chopped up HOT DOGSstirred in your eggs with green peppers and onions,Fried brown in a PAN with stick butter and served with hash brown loaded and bisquits with sweet banana pepper jelly or the kind of your choosing,with whatever kind of drink you want from jersey milk to bud light,ok lets get it while its hot,Guy go easy on the hot sause,ok old guys to the front of line,just thinking Guy why'd your mama name you Guy,so it'd be easy to call you for supper,you know come on in Guy('s)and eat.................. Eyes Tongue.........just incase she forgot your name,kinda like Howdy,I knew a feller one time named Sparkie,he was borned on the 4th of July,his mama named him,so when it was the 4th,she'd know it was his b-day............. Tongue Laughing .........................

Well ya'll have a gooden and laugh a little,even if it's at me,please it's ok.................God Bless all in need................................

Thinking of Nikki.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post