DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
In the midst of all the excitment this morning,I forgot to say thanks MaB for the stickers,gottem and everybody I show them to Smiles so they are working.......... Wink..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone Smile

Your so welcome for the hugs hug and the thread. I try to read it everyday!

Praying Prayers for all in need of it today.

Mike thanks for the wonderful prayer this morning, it is a great way to start the day.

Hope We all have a great one Cool

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I've still got wet eyes and cheeks from reading Nikki's thread.
Thanks for the stickers, Ma, I'll mpost pictures tomorrow. hug That's a cool emoticon.

My buddy gets chemo every monday and radiation every day, Mon/Fri. So far he's holding up, just real tired. He's gotten sick but not as sick as I've heard some get. Praying Praying

Thanks for all the interest. This is the best thread on the internet and the best people on earth. hug hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mouse, glad to hear it. I hope he loves playing the game, for the love of the game. Keep working, and hang in there. Also, I like the idea of changing plugs, just to see if it helps the stumble.

Saw something this morning I've read before, but it really applies here... friends are the family you choose. And I have one big big family, I'm honored to say.

Floyd, glad to hear your friend is holding up.

Glad to hear moms are home. I hugged my parents this weekend, along with the whole family. Good stuff.

Ok, Country, is this your ride, or was this a borrowed one? I couldn't remember. Great pics though!! Mannie is sure to make people smile today! And I think you could give AJ a battle under the boards! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Here is Michelle's pic from PRP... really nice shot.

And if Mannie getting you smiling wasn't enough...
AJ's not a little teapot
Not short or stout
That is his handle
That is his spout
Laughing Rolling

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Charlie.... censored I knew better than to let you take that picture....LOL Rolling Laughing That was a good picture...LOL

That picture should get everyone smiling this morning... Tongue Rolling

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Don't mean to bring up a sore subject or show my ignorance but did I miss something on Nikki while I was in the hospital? Did we lose her in life but not in spirit? Mike, your prayer brought moisture to an old man's eye and I haven't been in a church in so many year's that if I walked in one the roof would probably fall in but that doesn't keep me from believing in my own humble way! Guess I better put my coat on and go out and re-install my weather station which just returned from West Virginia yesterday. It's about 9:40 a.m. and only 89 degrees! Maybe before long we will see a day where it doesn't break a 100. Go see my gut doctor today and go get another Coumadin blood test tomorrow. Gonna have to ask some friends for help in doing a few things to my car as there are a few places I need to get where I could cut myself pretty easily and would hate to bleed to death fixing the lights in my dash
and also pulling the plugs. Praying and hoping Floyd's buddy gather's his strength and fights off all the evils attacking him! Floyd, remember, "what goes around, comes around" and he just has to get the strength to fight back!
Wishing you all another great God given day! Wink Big Grin Hum Smile just do it hug Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Guy, I'm sorry. Our Princess Angel Nikki went to heaven on August 18th. Nikki is playing and smiling up in Heaven. You were in the hospital when she passed. And your right, she's right here with us in our hearts forever!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Eyes
Guy Price, did all that come outta you? You old ****, you never cease to amaze me, I thought the only soft spot you had was on your head. I'm proud of ya! Car

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, is that Mike in the picture.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's Mike, Hope and Mannie! Mannie is so cute!! What an expression, kinda like "nothing but a thang Dad!"

Too funny AJ, we've got a bunch of "tall ones" in this group!

Thanks for getting the pics up Chuck, one of these days you can teach me how! I know I've figured it out a few times, but it takes soooo long! lol

Guy, check out Nikki's topic at the top of Gen Discussion.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mikey, I'm proud to see yah! Why do they call you "country"? You don't look country to me.
I gotta figure out how to print that picture so I can hang it on my wall and tell all my friends about how I know the famous Mike Hawks.

welcome Laughing Rolling Car

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Yea Floyd that be me,you used to could tell how country I was,by the overalls I always wore,bibs in other words,used to race in cowboy boots,had to quit that,while driving a friends car years ago,his gas feeder rod feel off and with 15 size cowboy boots on,I couldn't press the gas pedal,so I had to pull my boot off and through it in the back,and press the thottle rod with my bare foot..............True Story............... Big Grin.................then had to quit wearing Bib's because the straps across my shoulders hurt my shoulders when I got nerve damage from the diabeties,so I've moved on to a little more city-fied country.......... Wink................but I can still make a mean pan of cream gravy and cathead biscuits,and a chicken dumpling,that would make the chickens want to jump in the pot with their clothes on,just to be a part of the dumpling.................. Laughing I'm stupid Rolling Laughing .......................

Thank Chuck for the pictures,my boy Mannie he is a catbird,and the car I'm driving there is Steve McCrearys,he runs Super-Stock and Stock and has Gear-Jammer cars,so I drive this one some and his Stocker some,I love the Stocker,It's a 66 Chevelle Wagon,talk about fun to drive,got to get my Truck done so I can race two at a time,since I can't go but once or twice a month,mite as well run two classes,again thanks for the comments guys and gals,it's fun putting faces with typing......... Hum Big Grin......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike you are always welcome to come to "ugly country" but wouldn't place mannie or your Mrs. in the same category! Just kiddin'! You get Floyd and I together and they would declare you as handsome! That Mannie looks like he has it all figured out and bet he is lookin' to jump in a Jr. Dragster! Floyd, we gotta get someone to take a picture of the two of us at the ET Finals so they will know what "ugly country" really looks like, especially with Los Dos sweat and red chile sauce running out the corners of our mouths! As for words outa my mouth, it seems to come naturally! That is the reason I was able to make a living being an editor on farm publications for over 10 years back in the 60's and early 70's! I am so sorry to hear about Nikki! She was my inspiration! I was wondering why my shoulders had been sagging but I suppose it is that additional weight of another angel on my shoulders! God bless her family and I just know she is watching down on all of us and telling God who is in pain and can no longer handle the suffering. She knew I wasn't in pain and wasn't suffering cause I was educating those nurses in the hospital about common sense and I think they "got my drift" by the time I left there! See ya later! Eyes Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn, Mike, size 15? Think how tall you'd be if ya didn't have so much turned under for feet? Rolling

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all Cool

BB happy H.U.M.P. day to ya Razz

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday.
Prayers for all in need.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,can you turn around and grab your long pants,it's cool here this morning,but I'm loving cool when working in my junk cars,the wasps can't fly as fast............ Eyes Big Grin........but they still hurt when they catch you,and I move slow to in cold weather............................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and MsFurr you and family have a safe beach trip,Mannie was so tried last night when we got home,I had to carry him to bed............but boy them kids had some fun,can you all say cook out on the farm........... Smile........................

Yea Floyd I've got size 15 feet,if I didn't have them as crooked as my legs are,I'd be like a tree with no roots, Hum Laughing ......And if my legs was staight,and my feet was about size 12's I'd be like 7' tall............. Eyes Hum Rolling....................if you can't laugh at youself,it ain't fair to laugh at others funny stuff.......... Hum Tongue Laughing ....................

Chuck,I can't remember saying thanks for putting the pic up here are not,but ifn I didn't,THANKS DHANKS(MANNIE TALK)you're a cool guy,even ifn AJ says you not, Eyes Tongue and AJ you are a tall drink of water ain't you,me and you can get together easier than the rest of the crowd,cause we can see over the crowd huh,lol............. Hum Laughing ..............

Mouse,MaB,Guy,and Floyd you guys are in my prayers and all the others that are out there this morning,hang in their the brighter day is coming.................God Bless Ya'll..............................

Thinking of Nikki..............................

MaB love the stickers,seems I see her smiling face,everytime I see that little pink bear,man I love you guys and gals............. hug hug............thats one of them big make it hurt hugs Mannie likes so good............OH ya'll have a gooden...............................see you in a bit............................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all...It was chilly one here this morning as well but going to have another beautiful here in SW PA.

Mike I am sure one tall glass water....easy to spot in a crowd. It would be easy for us to pick each other out.

MsFurr have a fun and safe trip.

MaB hows the race car coming? We going to see you at the track this weekend all suited up?

Saying a prayer for all who need it.

Brianna and I are going to look at a house tonight. We are excited about it so wish us luck. We havent had much good luck with the previous ones we have looked at.

Smile just do it

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post