DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey, I'm missing breakfast, putting my order in now for Monday morning... Wink thxs Mike & Floyd, ya'll have fun!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Conked out on the couch, going to bed. Wanted to post some way cool news though.... Madi won at Bristol! Michelle lost third round, giving it back by .003. She sentt a pic...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.....Big Congrats Mandi Party

BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Congratulations, Madi! Is that a handfull of cash you got there? Way to go.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin all...hope ya have a wonderful day...I went th D42 to watch yesterday and I had a great time.... Ice Cream

Good job Madi and Michelle.... Big Grin

Did y'all have a good time...I know you did.... Wink

Y'all have a wonderful day today... Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Chuck, the S10 is together, ready and waiting to go. Just waiting on me to have a chance to take it now.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,beautiful day here in the south,going to be a pretty spring week,or so they say,so alot of gardening to do,and yard work..........woohoo.......................

WTG Madi girl,you must to be liking the new faster pace,new motor,first win with new motor,and new year,wow,thats the wat to getter done................. bow..................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and God Bless ya'll..................................................... Praying..................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Way to go Madi! With all that cash you are now a "professional" (you got paid for winning)! My grandson's team lost yesterday 5-4 when with a couple of men on base he hit a hard line drive directly back at the pitcher and the pitcher ducking and using his glove to protect himself accidently caught the ball for the 3rd out! My grandson wasn't too upset though as he got "poppy" to buy him breakfast at IHOP! Shoulder and back pain close to being gone and I am feeling better! Appettite still not where it was but I need to lose a few pounds anyways.
This "Lazy Boy farming" on facebook doesn't give anything but my fingers excercise so might gave do some "pooper scooper" duty in backyard today. You all have a good week! not worthy Wave Hum Ice Cream Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
It's Monday already.
Oh well. Hope you guys like your coffee strong, cause that's the way i'm brewing it today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Mouse,yea better have it(coffee)strong this morning,rested to much this weekend,so got to get with it,need a little boast,to kicker in gear................. Hum Big Grin................................

Hope everyone had a great weekend,and planning on a good week,well ya'll have a goodern(thinking of Marty(concreteman)and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile.....................................................

Hey PrayingChuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTG Madi bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We got rain here so Guy better get ready for it since shyt rolls down hill. I mean the weather goes his way from here. Laughing

Everybody have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday it is. Iced tea isn't cutting it, will have to boost to Mt Dew at lunch. I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was real good, lots done on the car. Driver's quarter is on, and there are only a couple of places in the trunk to patch now. Next weekend will be filler and sanding work after I grind the welds down this week. If I get my new axles, I might be out for April 24. I'm hoping!

I might need some driving lessons from Madi! not worthy

Guy, those plays happen. Sounds like your grandson made good contact. And geez, did your Diamondbacks have to beat up on my Pirates like that?

Michelle, did Rick wear those shorts just for Christine??? Laughing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Absolutely he did Chuck!! lol It was very nice this weekend...just have a second, so I'll catch up tomorrow but thanks everyone...we are so proud of our Madi Girl!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
and good job Chuck steppin up for the mornin crowd on the spstman picks...we win a bunch over there, right Mike? Wink that 55 neon clock sounds way cool, that's what I made my first pass on the strip in..I was 15.

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,Hey Chuck,congrats on the r-uped in Sp's,good job,Hey Michelle been covered up,talk to you soon,Hey Wave everybody else,pretty weather and long days = MH being really busy......................

Well ya'll be having a gooden and prayers all around,and ya'll hold on to her,ifn you can,and if she gets away,don't worry they'll be another along,shortly................ Confused Hum Eyes Tongue...................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...a rainy morning here and a little chilly.Good to see your up and at it early Mike.

Y'all have a wonderfull day...I'm gonna try..one more day and the 3rd chemo treatment.. Eyes help

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Be thinking about you Bob...left you a vm Mike...sent you an email Chuck...okay, time to get busy I am a huge procrastinator so I'm doing taxes today!!!!! Frown Guy & Floyd how about you all coming by to help a girl out???? Cool

Ma B, Nicole...missing you guys!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I'll help Michelle if you give me some driving lessons. Obviuosly you're a good teacher from what I've seen. bow

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got the kids to school, gotta do a little yard work, then study for test tonight.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
don't know about all that Floyd, but I'm sure you could teach us all a thing or two Wink

FurrRacing.com