DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Monday again.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang....................
Hope all had a fun and restful weekend..........
Moms doing better and may get to come home today or tomorrow from horsepitial,she been in there two weeks,she's 71 and ready to be home,funny she's always love to be at home,the only time she's ever be away from home for more than two days was when she was in the horsepitial,I've tried to talk her into letting us take her and Dad on a trip,I took them to Pa.one time to Amish Country,we rolled in to Pa.about 4pm one evening,Dad (God rest his soul)looked at his watch and said,we can be home by midnight,I said weeeelll lets see what Mom says,done had a motel room,walked in the door and Mom done had her night gown on,so you know what she said,so we stayed and rode around the next morning and got back home around supper time,you got to love folks that love home,everyday older I get I'm getting that way,maybe thats why I live in a motorhome(a old motorhome) so I can't leave,I mite not make it back(without a tow)this way I feel like I'm traveling all the time..........................

Well story time is over,so all all left coasters get at it,and ya'll east coasters break time is over,and the mid-staters well ya'll are in the middle anyway....... Tongue.............Well ya'll have a gooden and God Bless ya'll and come back and see us,now you hear........................

Thinking of our Drr family and friends...................and our Angel Nikki................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning peeps!!

We are Myrtle Beach bound on Wed, which means I have a weeks worth of work to cram into 2 days, not to mention packing, so let's get with it!!

Love the avatar Uncle Mike!
Sending you all my thoughts......... Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning gang! Happy Monday!! Had a full weekend. Got some things done around the house and Mark stayed home to get my motor done! Almost done with everything that the car needs and I'll be racing!! Can't wait!!

Glad to hear that everyone had a pretty darn good weekend! Good for you!! Gotta stay positive! The cup is always 1/2 full! Stay strong!

Sending prayers to those who need them! I'm right behind you!

Have a smiling kinda of day! Guy, glad your back to your ole' self! Mike prayers for Mom! Mouse prayers for you and yours! Floyd prayers for your buddy!! Chuck, how is Nolan doing!!
Ms. Furr, how's your Mom doing! Been thinka about you lately! Got to get together somehow! God loves us all! So just smile!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks MsFurr,I looked thru them Avatars and found this one,he looked to be thinking,so you know me always thinking,was trying to think what this guy might be thinking about,finally think,I figured it out,he's thinking I wonder what happened to the rest of my cows,(sinces theres just one grazing)or man I got to get a bigger farm.......................... Laughing ..........................MaB have I told you and MsFurr I love you gal's today..............if not,I love you all..............ya'll got to be the greatest bunch of folks around...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I think I've followed you all over drr this morning Mike so I will once more....you know we feel the same way about you...Love you guys! Now, where is that hug smiley Nicole? Wink Me & Ma, we like to give hugs!

I about fell off the chair laughing when I saw the cow!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I love Monday's!

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Can't believe it's the last day of August already. What a nice weekend. Spent Saturday at Kennywood with the family, always good to go chasing around with the yung'uns.

Mouse, how did your boy do? What position does he play?

Glad to hear about your mom, Mike. Cook her some of those breakfasts, and she'll have her strength back in no time. You can even give her my helping of the brains. Big Grin

Michelle, that sounds good. It was only a month ago, but I'm ready to go back to the beach. I'll try to call you tonight. I have 2 pics loaded, need to make sure I'm following you correctly.

Nicole, I vote for a hug emoticon too!

Christine, when are you getting to run? This week? Weather forecast is sweet so far. Nolen is doing much better. Doug told me this weekend how scary it was... had Kathy not reacted so quickly to the fever, the infection would have been pretty much fatal in 18 to 36 hours. Then the PICU and RU dropped the ball on who was going to deliver antibiotic doses. Kathy started tracking it on her own, and had to correct them a few times. Then the docs told them Nolen's immune system was compromised, then took it back when the pathologist confirmed it was a penicillin resistant strain, and his vaccinations so far didn't cover this strain. They were at Children's, and are now at a child care center in Garfield. He'll finish antibiotics this week, and hopefully be home Saturday. In the meantime, Doug has to stay at his parents in Ligonier, so they can watch his daughter while he goes to work... in Cranberry. That's a commute I wouldn't want. Needless to say, he's a little stressed, but doing better since Nolen is doing better. He just wants his family under 1 roof again.

And I'm late... welcome back, Guy!!
not worthy

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
In the words of a retiree: "It's Monday, so what? Just means that we will get mail today--probably all junk mail--but it's something to look forward to and ever now and then find a good coupon or two for something good to eat!" You all don't know how proud I feel to be a part of this "family" and although I can no longer afford to buy Price Racing Clan hats and tee shirts, I just want everyone in this "family" to feel they are a part of the "Price Racing Clan"! I love you all dearly and care for you as human beings as well racers and real friends! Thank you all for your support and generosity! I was hoping to win the Powerball lottery someday (hard to do when you don't even buy a ticket!) and I was going to build a "drag racer's community" with the winnings and it would have a homeowner's association which required you to be a drag racer in order to buy a home there and it would have a community garage with lifts, etc. in the center for folks to work on their race vehicles as they needed! When you get old, you will find you can still dream but hopefully someday somewhere someone will advance my dream into a reality! You all have a good week! Eyes Wink Big Grin Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We love you too Guy! So, stay healthy!!! Tongue not worthy Laughing Rolling Praying Angel

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Awe, shucks!

Eek Laughing Rolling censored

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Talk to MsFurr earlier this afternoon and she wanted me to relay the message to everyone that her mom got her test results back and everything is clear for her,so thanks for the prayers.............................

And my Mom made it home from the hospitial this morning,I picked her up,before lunch and we had lunch at a cool little rest. Sure glads she's back home...................................

That does it for the Mom report for today,see ya next time,same channel,and same station.................................. Wink Big Grin....................................................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That is welcome news! Go Mom's!! Thank you God for hearing our prayers! Thank you Nikki, our Angel! Hugs all around!! Hot dogs too! Give hugs from me to your Moms! Praying! welcome Angel

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike and Ms Furr, those were just another "speed bump" in the road of life! Mighta used one of those 9 cat lives but there are more cat lives left but use them cautiously! I have used three of 'em already and can't afford to waste anymore! Just don't anyone knock that "chip of my shoulder" cause it is an angel sittin' there! Thanks for the good news! Big Grin Eyes Angel hug Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
lets go git R done Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Chuck he did good. The team won the game. He plays first string ide reciever, and second string defensive end.
Please continue to keep me and my wife in your prayers. We need them.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
..MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGYA'LL,kinda cool here today the weather not me....... Eyes Tongue Big Grin...................
Gotta get some work done today need a check and junk prices are on the rise,so time to get to loading and hauling..........................
As I meantioned yesterday Mom made it home around lunch time,and boy was it good to have her home,Mannie and her did a little loafing around the farm on the gator and caught up on Mannie's wise tales,so all is good in the world today,and good news for MsFurr's Mom,your right Guy bout time for some good news................

Well mouse you're in our prayers and little Nolen and Guy and Bob and Karen and Nikki don't need our prayers now,we do,she has it made up their in heaven with papa, Angelso hears to all our gang who has someone or something on their hearts that they feel the need to be prayed for....................God Bless all.....

Dear God thank you for another day,and all the blessings that you give us each day,and Lord we just want to lift up all the prayer request to you Lord and say thank you in advance for answering them for us,god bless our little assembly we have hear on Drr,you say where two or three are gathered together you will be in the midst,so Lord bless all our friends and their families,and God bless the little children God that have these old mean sickness's and heal them according to your will,thanks for bring our Moms home with good reports,and bring our buddy guy back to us,he means the world to all of us,and a special praise Lord to Scott and Nicole for letting us have a place to openly praise your name,God Bless all,and in your precious name we pray.....................AMEN.............. Praying Praying............

Yea this calls for a hug........ hug hug...............Thanks Nicole,you're our Angel of the Day.............................. Angel.......................Yea MaB look under the hot Dog thread at my last post we had a weiner roast last night,and it was Nissian flavored...................... Eyes Tongue Confused I rule Laughing Rolling Big Grin.............................Ya'll have a gooden,see you in a bit.................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well a few early risers! It's cold! Great racing weather! Almost there with my car!! But I will wait till everything is done and safe! But I'm going crazy!! I'll wait!! Banging Head

I just want to thank God for all of His great gifts! Thank you Nicole and Scott for giving us this place as Mike said to come together and be a part of this huge family of friends! Love the hugs!! Thank you! Here's one back at you!! hug

Karen has updated Nikki's carepage and I will post it on Nikki's thread! As I said my 9:00pm prayers last night, Jesus sure did good with Nikki. He taught us faith, hope and love and through Nikki we remembered. Faith, Nikki gave faith where there was none. Hope, for people big and small to face another day! And, LOVE that she shared with thousands of people! Thank you Jesus! Praying

Okay, today is going to be a good day! So hug your Mom's! hug Guy keep listening to the doctors! Mouse you and your wife are in my prayers and congratulations to your son!! Floyd, how is your friend doing? Chuck, little Nolan has a special Angel with him!!

Now go and play, laugh and say "hey" to someone, anyone!! Love you guys!!

P.S. Nikki stickers should be arriving today!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I just have to say I am honored to be in the midst of such a great group of friends! A great prayer this morning Mike, I hadn't even thought about the freedom we have here, so thanks Scott, and especially Nicole hug !
Thanks Mike, Ma and Guy, I am so happy about our Moms!
Chuck, I got your email this morning, can you get one of those pics of Mike over here for everyone to see? I think I can copy the one of us at Bristol now, and I'm lovin that shot of the Camaro at Pittsburgh too! Maybe you could set us up a link to go check out pics of e'body, my vote is Chuck for cinema, photo, parliam, media....well, how about "Chucktographer" that should cover it!
Congrats on the win Mouse! prayers sent...Glad to have you back Guy, we missed you. Hope your friend is doing good Floyd.
hug
Like Rooster said, time to "git r done"...

Thanks for the Nikki stickers Ma, got them yesterday!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all...Its great to be here. MaB it was cold this morning. Walked outside then right back in to get a light jacket.

Prayers for all who need them. Praying

God thank you for the health and love of our families and friends.

I am a hugger so I appreciate the new smiley Nicole. hug

Everyone have a great day.

Cant wait until the weekend to get back on the track.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post