DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Volunteer:
Happy Hump Day DRR.

Crisco= Nitroplate?

YEAH??

C...that's me.

Posts: 911 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
G'mornin y'all!

Happy (FOGGY) Humpday

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!
It's starting to get there, Mike. Man, yesterday and today are teases, in the 60s with some sun, and I'm wishing I could play hooky. Jonesin' to mash the loud pedal!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, the sun did come up again, as usual, in AZ! Looks like it is gonna be a real nice day!
Got the grandkids shopping over with yesterday and my leg was killing me most of the day! Hopin' today is kinder! Gotta get it rested up for Team race #3 on Sunday so I can get in and outa the car with too much pain. No pain at all when pushin' the gas pedal and see'n the win light come on! Wink Big Grin Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning EVERYBODY. Top of the morning to some. YES its a great day in VA baby. After all the rain we may even have a tanning index of 1.7.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ragidy57:
YES its a great day in VA baby. After all the rain we may even have a tanning index of 1.7.

Tee

Ur killin me Tee!!

As Pink would say...na na na na na na na, I'm pushin the loud pedal in 2 days!! Car

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Just to make you feel better it is supposed to be 89 here today! Not sure what the tanning index is for 89 degree but it can turn you into a mescan if you stay out there all day! Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, rooster you up early this am..
BB pickin up new motor tomorrow Cool won't be long now Big Grin

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
this is the norm Big L Smilegot to go make some steam

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
new motors are the shiz, driving thru ohio's finest snow storm to get them, well...that's a little exciting too Eyes

It's our Friday...gettin rdy to roll! Hope your day rocks gang!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
........Morning All,beautiful day here,had two more new babies(goats)yesterday,were done for the season,unless the billy has some suprises Eyes you all have a gooden,pretty weekend coming up,ARE YOU READY TO PLAY.................... Big Grin.....................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
mornin'...i'm here.

C...new motors back from Jeff Taylor

C2...new paint on 'Vette is almost finished..

C3...I need a 8 day week...

Posts: 911 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Transman
posted Hide Post
Yawn. Headed out to work... busy time is here. We were worried about how our year would go but we sold roughly 25 units at our open house this past weekend. Nice to have a job to go into, that's for sure. Busy with transmissions/race parts/etc too; spring is obviously near!

Steve Oldani (319) 230-1440
oldanimotorsports.20megsfree.com

Posts: 3875 | Location: Waterloo, IA | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
Mornin ppl of drr

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
mornin guys, grab a cup a jo & enjoy your stay! breakfast is always on the new guy Wink

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! Dark and overcast here. There goes my sinus headache! I really want 87 degree hot and humid!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
HERE!

G'mornin Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!
Christine, bite your tongue!! I'm not ready for that kind of weather yet. It's not big man friendly.! We're not small like you! Well, except for Scotty and T/Mikey.

Steve, thanks for the info, I'll pm you back once I figure out which one.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Supposed to break 90 here again today! Summer is definitely on the way! At least it is supposed to cool down to the 80's for our Team race this Sunday so I won't smell everyone off and get an easy win this time either! The way the garden is growing I won't have to go far to get some squash! They will be growing in the back door in a month or so! You all have a great day! not worthy Car I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool