DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
I woke up this morning,which is a good thing to me,maybe not to others,raining,like a cow pizsing on a flat rock,got to fix some slicks up,hum that could mean racing before long.burnt two old junk cars last night,for kicks,glad I don't drink anymore,OK Big L says it's the weekend,and I believe him,so yall have a goodern,got baby goats getting ready to hatch,so here we go,WHOPPEE................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
always nice to wake up Mike, Madi is still not happy about not waking up at the track Frown I told her we could work today, getting e'thing that got "threw" together to race all organized...(don't think that made her too happy either)
Enjoy your weekend guys!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Evening folks. Sorry I didnt make it in this am. I had to go get my 2 beagles, dude that was keeping them had to make room for more, so I was out early.
Rainin here now.
Mike I hope them kids get on the ground ok and momma does her job. Hope you have twins to. No trips, I hate trips.
Ya'll have a good evening.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Remembered to bring my computer and mouse home from the track tonight! I left, with my daughter, before daylight this morning to help get car ready for Gary as we had one time run this morning and we went 10.879 @130.81 with an .029 light. We then got our heads together and made our adjustments and first round he went .027 on the tree and ran 10.906 @ 130.99! Looks like it's true, two head are better than one! At least in my case! I think Gary can do pretty well on his own! I moved the button for him this morning so think he has things figured out now! We run second round tomorrow morning, probably around 9 or so as we follow stock out.
Supposed to be in the 80's again tomorrow so Gary will probably be sweatin' bein' he's from Vancover, WA! Talked to Bill Heard this evenin' and he said he talked with Gary this morning and had never heard Gary sound so excited! Hopefully that equals a "Wally"! Still got 19 cars to wade through 19 cars but Gary is real confident we got the "ammunition" to achieve our goals! You all be rootin' for car 6969 (two nasty old men) in Super Street at Firebird International tomorrow! I haven't had my picture taken in the winner's circle in years! Big Grin Eyes Tongue I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Hey Guy did Gary bring cupcake with him? Just ask him about her,you'll get a laugh.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Don't believe so! Haven't seen her or tasted any cupcakes either so I guess I am up shyt creek without a paddle! So, what else is new? But I will ask him for a "cupcake" first thing in the mornin'! Wink Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you guys tomorrow. I'll be watching on 1320go live feed.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
have a nice day Smile

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Lady's and Gents... Smile

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday Morning everybody,hope yall have a good day.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Good Morning fellow DRR members.Sorry Guy i see your car lost with a -.010 red eye.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all.... Snow just now gettin' to Eastern NC. Smile

Have a Good'n now, y'hear

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, Monday, Monday, Monday Frown

BB light snow 12* with a high of 17* today boring
BB2 ready for summer

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good Mornin People... Smile
same here Big L...frickin 12*

Brrrrrrrr

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
whats up DRR

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Woke up this morning and my lower left leg is still attached so will wait until Dr.'s office opens and then call him to see if I can get it and get it X-rayed! Gotta just south of the knee and I know it hurts like h*ll to put any weight on it. Using kitchen chair to wheel myself around the house and this morning had a
"roll-over" in the living room when wheel rolled off the tile onto carpeted sunken living room! It hurt a little but with the wife's help I was able to get back in the chair and roll onto breakfast! Gonna turn summer here today as it is supposed to get up to 90 and set a new record for this date! So what else is new? It's a dry heat, remember? Y'all have a better day than I am likely to have! I'm stupid Eyes Tongue Smile just do it Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
We've got 6 inches of snow here in SW VA... this place is shut down!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning yall,wind will blow you're skirt up here this morning,ifn you wear one, Eyes Wink Tongue........not that much snow here,but drifting arond everything,Mannie's have a ball,20min.at a time thats about all the wind you can stand at a time,but this is the most snow he has seen at one time ever,yall have a gooden,its a Burrrrrreatiful day.............. Big Grin.......Oh yea Big L,just imagine it's 75 and you're at the track,thats motivation........ Cool....................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
............. CarAnd it's Guy Price in the Clan car coming out of the fourth turn from the living room to the kitchen,when oh no,he's rolled out of the chair,but I think he's going to be ok,here comes the always reliable Mrs. Price,to make sure he's ok,what a safety team we have here folks,now it's on with the race,as Guy goes for repairs at the Dr. Sorry and then it's back to action in the Priceless 500............... Car not worthy Smile just do it Big Grin........that's my story and I'm sticking to it..................................Hope all goes well at the Dr.Guy,we'll be thinking about you.............................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
checkin in late, 8" of snow here, 11 in Hillsville, but way too cold to play in it Frown
nite guys!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post