DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Christine, you got the right idea. That damn rodent say's there's 6 more weeks of winter. Sorry, Mike! crying

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,hope everyone is feeling great this morning,good day to you Mr.Vol.good to have you come by this morning,grap a biscuit and a cup of coffee,and pull a box up next to the wood stove this morning,and we'll have Floyd and Guy,by here soon and I bet they'll have a story or three to tell,heck I mite even through one in there.................. Hum Big Grin..................................................

Man this weather is ugly around cheer,I ain't seen a winter like this one in years,it ain't funny,but lack of a better word it is funny how things are said sometimes,I was listening to the scanner this morning,and the roads are getting icy this morning,from freezing rains,and the dispatcher said,we have a event of truck verses phone pole,I'm sorry but I laughed when she said this,and then she said no one was hurt,that made me feel better,but I wanted her to say who won,I know thats mean,but you just had to be here,I reckon............ No No Eyes Big Grin...........................................

Ok,Mike report,I'm feeling better this morning,everything worked it's way out last night,TMI,I know Hum No No Tongue........but I do feel better,and thanks Guy for the info.it's folks like us that help others with our gut troubles,who needs Drs.when you Guy the Gut man................. Laughing ......................

Mannie had a rough night,he picked up a stomach bug,that has been going around lately,and was up most of the night,but he seems to be feeling better this morning,he don't eat enough to have anything to get rid of,but bless his heart,he's a trooper,he got up ready for cartoons and pancakes,with whip creme and spinkles.............................................. hug Smile...............................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and I hope all the GMDRR family gets to feeling better soon and prayers all around and ya'll have a gooden...................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mornin Y'all!
Christine, you got the right idea. That damn rodent say's there's 6 more weeks of winter. Sorry, Mike! crying
.............Floyd fly on up here and we'll go change that rascals mind,I've got 3 red ryder bb guns,that'll sting his butt........ Eyes Laughing ..........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Okay Mike, I'll do it if you promise I get some of those "spinkles". Laughing Rolling

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Still too cold out there. I'm ready for a warm spell.

Hey Mike! Wave Glad you're feeling better!

I hope all the young ladies battling bugs are feeling better too.

hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
You got it Floyd,I'll run to Wally World and grab another bottle of spinkles,with you and Mannie liking spinkles this could be a two bottle day......... Ice Cream Laughing ...................................................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
the flu sux, Madi with the flu too sux even more...thanks for the thoughts guys, we're both feeling a lot better, but still rough-so thankful Rick & Lil Man are still okay. Hope you're all good hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nichole, maybe you need some of those "spinkles". Myself, I use alcohol. Tongue

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sorry about your pug Guy...that's the hard stuff.

Well, we need some sprinkles...we had a life or death experience...our 2 beta fish (Mom took the kids to get while we were at Pri) needed water, Madi goes to get them some, next thing I know Madi is crying & screaming "I killed them!!" I run in, one is upside down floating, the other one on its side, after some discussion-between the sobs-I realized Madi who knew they had to have bottled water, poured a wh0le one in----one out of the fridge!! iyiyi After calming her down, several minutes later...I looked & thought the one on it's side was struggling to breathe, I grabbed some water, heated it a touch put the fish in, thought might as well try the upside down one too....I'm still not believing it but we've brought them back to life!!! They're both acting as if nothing ever happened!! too cool...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dr. Furr i see why you are Michero

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Did you do CPR? Mouth to mouth?
You've got a whole new calling. Laughing Rolling
MsFurr, the fish doctor, send me your fish!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Michelle Furr: Fish Whisperer

not worthy Tongue Laughing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
lol, you guys are killin me!! Laughing

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I've got this gold fish that keeps dropping these little black things in the bottom of the tank. Should I be concerned? Hum

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Aww, Mike, I am flying down! But I will tell the pilot to do a fly over your home when I see it okay!!!
I will try and check in with my great friends! Thinking about you all!! Maybe we will work on having our first DRR Good Morning Family reunion!! I'm up for that!! Love ya all!! hug Angel Praying Rolling

I just got this fancy e-mail from the South African Ministry of Minerals And Energy Resources asking for me to help them get 25 million dollars out of there bank. For that, they are going to give me 5 million. As soon as it shows up I'll spring for everybody meeting in Florida and we will have a big old barbeque. I can't hardy wait. Ice Cream big idea

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've got this gold fish that keeps dropping these little black things in the bottom of the tank. Should I be concerned? Hum

I don't think you should be concerned but you should probably smell one of them for a proper diagnosis Wink
Michelle Furr, MD

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
quote:

I don't think you should be concerned but you should probably smell one of them for a proper diagnosis Wink
Michelle Furr, MD

I'll collect some and put it in a baggy and send it to you for an expert evaluation.
big idea

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I appreciate your confidence in me Floyd, but I think thats beyond my expertise & besides Guy is closer~I've no doubt he knows of an expert in the field not worthy I'm just saying...Guy knows Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Your asking a "desert dawg" to sniff fish "pooh"? That's like tryin' to tell a bear he can't "dump" in the woods! Sounds like a good job for Mike Rowe and the "Dirty Jobs" crew! Think Mike would jump at the chance as long as there are no fire ants around to be stingin' him on the testicles like those in the Florida swamps! Oh, by the way, I think the daughter's family is on the mend, "Dad Joe" brought home a new "pug" (will never replace Frank but will take the families mind back on a positive note) and they voted on his name and it is "Jack"! I can already hear my daughter hollering get "Jack off" the table! Laughing Wink Big Grin RIP Missing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.....Wacky Wednesday Eyes

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post