DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Just when you think things are gettin' better they go in the pot again! Daughter's pug dog was sick and out of energy when she got home yesterday and she took him into vet today and they ran blood tests ($300!) and said further tests were needed but the prognosis was not good! They (the vet) mad the mistake of saying perhaps 20 mg. of prednisone would help in getting his blood counts back in line so I found a friend today who had 24 prednisone pills in the 20 mg. form so daughter came over and we went and got 'em and hopefully "Frank" will snap out of it! We are praying for this great young (7 year old) ball of fire! Makes me feel bad because he is really one of my grandchildren! We're prayin' for a miracle! crying Praying Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guy, I hope the pup gets better, I know how I'd feel if Chewy got sick.
Finally got my dip stick put in. The firewall mount goes in just fine. Now let's see if Jegs will take back the trans mount that they sold me in the first place. That's an extra hundred bucks I could spend on something important. like a new bottle of JW Black. Ice Cream
Went to take off the mufflers and put on header extensions, trying to shed a little weight, and some dumb shyt, me, ordered 3" that won't fit on 3 1/2" collectors. Now that just ain't right. I'm stupid
Praying Angel hug crying

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Now there you go Floyd,thinking with your dip-stick again, Eyes Hum Laughing ....... SorryFloyd,I just could'nt pass up,the moment............ Rolling.......................

Good morning Gang,Guy hope the dog gets better soon,and Floyd,I seem to order something wrong all the time,so I think it's called,well what was we talking about................ Hum.........................................

We sure have some prutty skies here this mortning,with about 10" of snow laying on the ground,so it is a prutty picture,BUT i WISH IT WAS GONE, Wink Tongue...............I'm tried of winter,and tried of ranking snow,I know folks in other places have more than we do every year,but I don't want no more,I rode the tractor last night till about 11pm,cleaning driveways,I have a cab,with heat,but it still stinks,oh well don't feel no better,but I did get it off my chest, Banging Head............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and hopefully,we'll get back to normal in a few days.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I hope Nikki and Mark enjoy the company of my daughter's pug dog Frank as he passed on early this morning despite our prayers and the medication! Came on all of sudden! Was fine and acting normal on Thursday and Friday was like a wet dishrag! Don't know what George (the other pug) will do without his best buddy? It's a shame we become to attached to our pets but suppose it's the "nature of the beast" (the "beast" being us!)to show our love and compassion for them! At least he wasn't in pain for a long period of time and will make a great and playful pet for Nikki and Mark! God bless you all! crying Angel Praying hug Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Here's a couple of pictures of the snow we have around here.

Guy, i'm sorry to hear about your dog. Pets become as much of a member of the family as anybody else.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, really sorry about the pug.
They are family. crying

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.....Manic Monday....lets go....chop chop Sleep

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and drr folks Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Our daughter got sick last night, so she and i get to stay home today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again... my hands hurt, got nicks and cuts from grinding and cutting and sanding and cleaning metal all weekend. And I could use a nap. But the sun is out, even if it's still abit chilly. And the moon over the weekend was really cool.

Sorry to hear about the pug, Guy. Maybe with Ashley just getting a puppy, it was time for Nikki to have another puppy too. And Nikki has a new angel up with her after this weekend, as another couple lost their daughter.

Mouse, I know it's a pain, but it does look pretty with the snow. I hope your daughter feels better.

Hey Mike! Wave

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Gonna hit 70 here today! Maybe I wil get some excercise and go out and mow the rye grass out front! Guy that usually cuts the grass didn't show up this weekend as expected. You all have a good week! Praying Hum hug Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Evening Everybody,hope everyone had a good weekend,to much snow here for me,but Mannie loves not going to school,he's to young to see the big picture,of having to go all summer for make-up days,I think I need to quit looking at the big picture myself,heck I mite just give it a try......................... Hum Ice Cream...Now thats a good idea,have some ice creme and what the world go by.................... Big Grin....................................

Had to go to the Dr. this morning,for a blood work-up,and to check on a couple of other problems,had to be there this morning at 8:30,so as I pull in the parking lot,there's no one there,but a sign on the door,saying due to bad weather,we will not be in till 10am,well they called me sat.to confirm my app.but could'nt call to tell the folks before 10am that they would'nt be there,well needless to say,I was fuming,worse than Guy talking to his ins.man......... Eyes censored No No Mad...................

Got up this morning with bad case of hurting inards,(hurting inards,cause I can't spell my gut trouble I have)without giving TMI I can't go,and it hurts like heck,so needless to say,I was even madder that I had to leave the mini-winnie,anyways,I came home took to pills to help the ****uation, Eyes and went back to bed,just got back up and don't feel alot better,so I mite go back to bed,till these little pills make me blow up,now don't ya'll wish I had just stayed in bed............ Laughing ............................................

Mouse I hope your little gal gets to feeling better,and MsFurr and Madi,I hope ya'll get well soon,and Guy sorry about the pug,maybe everything will get back to normal before long,if not we will call,what's going on normal and wait for the next big thing,oh I almost forgot,need some prayers for my favoite aunt,don't quess we should have a favoite,but we do,she's in the hospitial,with some inturnal bleeding,been there for a few days now,can't get it figured out,may have to do surgrey,so all the prayers are appreciated................................. Praying hug......................................................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and prayers all around,me I'm going to shoyt,I mean sit here Eyes Sorrytill something moves me,maybe we'll see ya'll in alittle bit,here at the TMI thread,ain't that what families are for.................. hug Tongue Big Grin....................................................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WaveI just love this little guy,he's so friendly,and never stops smiling,now he's a member of the GMDRRT..................... Wave........................................

Where's Nicole,hope her a Scott got back,from Chi-town ok.....................................................

You know Chuck,there's and old gosple song,thats title,I've got more to go to heaven for,than I had yesterday,and I know thats how these parents feel,with losing their little girl,I know Bob and Karen bound to feel the same way,I personally know,I'm ready to see my Dad again,and all the little angels,he says in his word(the Good Lord that is)that we will be known as we are known,I saw on the back glass of a mini-van this morning,a sticker,that said in rememberence of a little baby that had died at brith,wow,just to think of all the little angels up there,very cool,I love thinking of heaven,it's bound to be a wonderful place............................................................... Praying Angel hug.......................................................................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, just catching up!
Guy, sorry to hear about the "little guy"! I know Mark and Nikki are taking real good care of him. Mark's dog Laser went to heaven a year ago and we had him cremated, so Laser is with his best bud now too!

Sending prayers to The Miller family as Heather received her wings the other night. I know Nikki was greeting her at the gates and Mark will take care of her too!!

Mike, sure hope you feel a whole lot better!! I think you need to go to Hawaii for some Sun therapy!! Get well buddy!!

Michelle hope your feeling better and Miss Madi too!! And, Mouse hope your Angel is feeling better soon!!

Floyd, still having dip-stick problems? You should have hit Jimmy with it!! LOL

I am still taking one day at a time. I have to keep moving! I know Mark is with me just by some of the little things that have been going on! Angel hug I am leaving for Florida this weekend for a little vacation. I need to re-group and come back even stronger!! Thanks for your support!

Chuck, hahahaha!! I really don't like body work!! Done did that too!! Hope to see you before I leave!!

Take care everyone, all are in my prayers!! Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Here's the deal Ma,if you are driving to Fla.this weekend,and are taking I-77 south call me,I'm right off the Interstate,and I'll come to a exit and by you some grub,at the truck-stop,man would that be cool,call 336-429-0302...............This would be great ifn it would work out,my luck you're flying down,but thats good luck for you,so just start Wave(I love this little guy)over the house and I'll Wave back,I'm the place with the 2 turned over school buses at the drive-way,we love ya,and are praying for ya........... Praying..........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Christine,
You have yourself a great time and I hope it's warm for you. Wave hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Aww, Mike, I am flying down! But I will tell the pilot to do a fly over your home when I see it okay!!!
I will try and check in with my great friends! Thinking about you all!! Maybe we will work on having our first DRR Good Morning Family reunion!! I'm up for that!! Love ya all!! hug Angel Praying Rolling

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
cryingAww,but I do understand,we're all going to get together,one of these days,have fun and be safe,you deserve sometime to rest,love ya too...........Mannie says hey Wave.........he was asking why I put the crying face,and I told him and he said,he wanted to go to,well me too.................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma, can't believe you would pick Florida over Arizona, unless it's a personal thing! We got much more sunshine than they do and "its a dry heat"! And so is the cold but cold to us is like summer to you folks! We get tons of snowbirds out here! You can always spot them because they all got the same education: "Shortest distance between two points is a straight line"! You get on some of the streets out in the east valley and you'll see what I mean! Example: Making a right turn outa the far left lane! Daughter and her family having a hard time dealing with the loss of thier pug but nothing heals like time! Next Sunday is oldest grandson's birthday party so hopefully some relief will come with that party
at a pizza parlor! The family needs some happiness badly and I am doing what I can to create such! Mike, if you got any "gut" questions I know a lot about Chron's and similar ailments! Most folks with Chron's have to go take a dump 15-20 times a day and if I was lucky, I would go once a day! "Guy the Gut Guy"! Sounds kinda "catchy" don't ya think? You all take care! Praying Angel hug Wave Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Tipsy Tuesday and time to get with it.

BB have a good day Wave

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
G' morning DRR

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post