DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,well the suns a shining,but,always seems to be a butt,the mud is wow,muddy, Tongue,anyway well try to drying it up with 40mph winds in time for the next snow storm,tues.night,are you sending that one coming to night on our way Mouse,you really can keep it,I don't want anymore....... Wink Big Grin...................

Floyd,you're going to have to put Chewy up on some stilts till the rainy weather gets outa there,you know thats not a bad idea big idea,I once took PVC pipe and made a cast for a goats leg when she broke it,cut it into and taped it around her leg,it was only a inch longer than her others,but it worked,till her leg healed,my Dear Dad,God rest his soul,said you ought to be one of them animal Drs.if that works,after she healed,he just shook his head,and said I'll bee............... Hum............Anyway back to Chewy add about a foot to his height and he'll love you for it............. Hum No No Eyes I'm stupid Laughing .................................................

Guy,you have fun at the b-day party today,and be careful,driving that corvette,and don't fall out of the recliner tonight,while watching the F-ball game,I'm just watching for the commericals,the sound goes down when the players hit the field................ Wink Big Grin..........................

Ok ya'll have a gooden and special prayers for Christens Mom,and prayers to all in trouble times............ Praying.............God Bless.........................................

Dear Lord,thanks for another wonderful day you have given us,and Lord thanks for all the Blessings,you have allowed us,your children to enjoy,and Lord we just pray,for Christens Mom,that the Dr.will find out what she needs and be able to comfort her,and Lord be with my Mom and my Aunt Barb,Lord help them on the roads to recovery from sickness and help them to get back out before long to be able to enjoy your Blessings,be with all that are having problems,and thank you for my Dear Drr Family...................AMEN..................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
poor baby Chewy Frown thxs Ma B, sorry about the trip...prayers to all the Moms & e'one else in need. My Mom's sisters' husband, Uncle Pete passed away yesterday...just 2 yrs from their 50th anniversary, he was 68...way too young.

WAyback's on his way to visit & pick up some parts...looks like a Jegs warehouse in my living room...that's a good thing, racings on it's way!! Ice Cream

who's winnin the superbowl?????

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
DO THEY HAVE CHANNEL THAT JUST SHOWS THE CHEER LEADERS?

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
They ain't playin' yet, at least our here in the west MsFurr but another hour or so till kickoff I think! Floyd, best way to cure the
dog's problem is "berdezer" him and those balls will wash away at the next storm! Gonna try and get grandaughter's Monster spade next weekend if ever thing works out right! Grandson liked his new Corvette and the million bucks! Sure hope he finds someplace that will change it into $20 bills for him! Probably will have to do like the couple redneck friends of mine who counterfeited some $18 bills! After they did it they went to the bank to get them changed into some good currency and bank kicked 'em out! They figured if they went up in the hills they would find a place that would take them or change 'em! They found an old grocery store in Virginia up in the hills and went in and ask the store owner if he could change 'em and he replied: "You want three six dollar bills or two nine dollar bills for 'em? Now I am gonna kickback and hope I don't fall asleep while watchin' the super bowl! Have a gooden, inside or outside! Wink Eyes big idea Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
No Pat, they don't! They are afraid everyone would stare a hole in 'em! Laughing Wink Big Grin Cool: Rolling

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
we miss that car Pat Frown

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
YEA I MISS IT A LOT AT TIMES WHEN I WANT TO RACE AND NOT HAVE A LOT OF FUN.THE MONTE IS A LOT MORE FUN TO DRIVE.

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Manic Monday is here Sleep

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Another work week is here again.
We're waiting on the rain to change over to snow around here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,got to get at it this fine morning,colder than winn-dixie here this morning,so can work while the ground froze...........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden,prayers all around,see ya'll afterwhile........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
wild Monday here...more snow tomorrow???? you gotta be kiddin me!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guy, I told Chewy what you said and he growled.

We've got more rain coming tomorrow. Typical weather for Winternationals time.

Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Louie, Armstong that is, was right! "The Saints did Come Marchin' In"! I knew if that young "Brees" could take on the Cardinals and Warner he could match up with the Colts and Manning! Now I can concentrate on the Suns and Steve Nash to create more miracles! Eyes Wink Hum Tongue Ice Cream Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I am tired of shoveling!! The official word was 25.1" at the airport, but it seemed closer to 30" to me, and more the more time I spent shoveling. Spent Saturday doing the walks and the steps around the house, then Sunday the walk around the garage and unburying the hot rod Cavalier wagon.

Took me over 2 hours to get to work this morning, but I'm here. Roads are a mess everywhere... just no place for the snow to go. I'm not looking forward to this storm they're calling for tomorrow now. Mad I'm with you, Mouse, I've had enough.

Christine, sorry to hear about your mom, and sorry you had to postpone your FL trip. Heck, go down the second week, I think that's when the Gators are, and huff a little nitro.

Sorry about your uncle, Michelle. crying

Hey Mike! Wave I was hoping it would be you winning the WFC Dream Weekend if it wasn't going to be one of Team Beef. Big Grin Oh well. I'll still make it down there, just a question of whether I'll have a Cutlass wrapped around me or not.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin everyone....hope yáll dont get too much snow AGAIN.... No No
Have a good day,keep your powder dry. Wink

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I want to see Michero in ND.

And i wish Jeg's was in my living room.

And its snowing a tad here.

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,snow again,cool..........
ya'll have a gooden.......................
prayers all around.........................
see ya'll in a bit.......................

WaveChuck,love the hot rod cav.wagon..................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
what is all that white stuff Chuck?!?!? lol I want to see it too Tee! Jegs stuff is pretty cool Cool no school again, no work on Tues either...having fun with the kids today! hi Bob! Mike & Ma B, how's Mom?

get 'em Chewy!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We got rain here. It's got to be gone tomorrow or there's going to be a delay for the Winternationals.
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Wondering what we're going to end up with. I'm one of the few folks that never set up to work from home. So I'm one of the few folks actually in the office. Makes for a quiet day, getting a lot done with fewer interruptions.

Tee, that would be cool to see Michelle in ND! Michelle, I've had enough of that white stuff. Blech.

Floyd, get that rain out of there. I need a little viewing fix.

Christine, loved the latest entry. crying and many hug hug Time for Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post