DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ""PAT McCROTCH:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mornin Y'all!
Well, it's supposed to dry out a bit this weekend. No more rain till next Wednesday. I'm glad I had those mescans trim my trees a couple of weeks ago or I might be like Mike English with a big ole tree falling over from all the rain and the soft dirt. I'm just sayin.
I tried to put my Lokar locking dipstick in yesterday. Got the bottom part bolted into the trans, put the pan back on, pushed in the dipstick and tube and they ain't no way the trans mount model will work in a door car. There's no way to get to it to put oil in or even pull out the dipstick. So I ordered a firewall mount.
Anybody want to buy a Lokar trans mount locking dipstick for a turbo 400?
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug
YOUR RIGHT IT WON'T I GOT ONE FOR POWERGLIDE TRANS MOUNT AND HAD TO GET FIREWALL MOUNT.

I thought it was just my pickup. My big block valve covers had to be trimmed to clear the firewall. The other Lokar I had was firewall mount and when I ordered the new one the guy at Jegs said they didn't have one for the turbo 400. Come to find out they're the same for 350 and 400 in the firewall mount. Ain't nothin bolt on for these stupid race cars.
I'm just sayin!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....25º here....should have brought in the brass monkeys. Eyes

Hope all's well with everyone this morning,I sure dont want to go to work today.Oh thats right,I dont have a job...well if I get a job I aint goin to work anyhow. Big Grin

Have a good one...keep your powder dry.

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, Tipsy Tuesday and T.G.M.I.O. day

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Bob, having a job ain't all it's cracked up to be.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everybody,going to be a couple prutty days here,so got to hustle up and get outdoor work done,so I can stay in out of the rain,when it comes,got Mannie off to school.after fixing him,pancakes with maple syrup and whip creme and spinkles, Hum.............just to get him something in there,before school,it's amazing what you'll do....................... Smile.................................

We'll ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and see ya'll in a bit..................................

Hey Chuck Wave...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL !!!

Well it has been crazy around here lately. Scott had a kidney stone taken out on Friday. He is feeling better, but yuck!!!

Sat. we did our final walk through on the new house. . . Mom comes in Wed afternoon and then we close Wed night and then leave for Chicago Thurs first thing in the am. . . .with Crisco Laughing

So if I don't update for a while I am still here and watching yall.

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We've got rain coming again today. Damn I'm sorry I sold that pontoon boat. It sure would come in handy.

Hey Mike, where can I get some of those "spinkles"? They sure sound good. Laughing

Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
WHATS THE PENTLY FOR PUTTING YOUR BOSS OUT OF HIS MYSERABLE LIFE? IS IT THE SAME IF HE WAS A NICE PERSON.

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Nicole, glad you can only "keep an eye" on us cause you sure wouldn't want to "smell us"! Time to buy some more mints, going to Los Dos today! Pat, just let the boss go like he is, miserably! Remember, "what goes around, comes around"! Another coumadin test today! Should be around 2.3! Eyes Laughing Banging Head Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Took yesterday off, too beat from the car show over the weekend. Lots of fun, but I haven't been that whupped in quite a while. Got to give Christine and Karen hugs on Saturday though, and that's worth it. Sorry to say there were some tears on Saturday... Karen and Bob were having a tough day, and on our schedule, and on the display, we have Bob's Camaro, and Mark's Mustang, and the Mustang got Christine. They're hard to see here, up at the top of the display, because the light is shining right on them.

That's Carmen Tedesco, Steelers defensive back DeShea Townsend (he is a gearhead), and me.

Mouse, George Strait is some good stuff.

The weather sure did change. It was high 40s over the weekend, and it's high 20s today. Bbrrrr. I'm ready for spring.

Hey Mike!

I hope you all have a good day. Prayers and hugs for all.
Praying Praying hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck, did the Steeler's send that fella to recruit you? Looks like you could stop a tank!
And with no pads! Forgot the mints today! Wife reminded me when I got home! Coumadin test result: 2.7! Still between 2 and 3 so am doin' good! As I came to the scale I told the nurse 181 and I was "dead on"! Didn't dial the INR result as well as I figured 2.3 and it came up 2.7! Then we (wife's cousin and me)came home and shingled a roof in less than an hour!
Of course it was "Monster's" dog house! Looks great, now it just lacks paint and a "Monster" can mounted above the door and hanging some plastic door strips as a door! Gotta have fun some way! You all have fun too! Laughing Hum Wink Big Grin Razz Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...H.U.M.P. day already Sleep

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good morning everyone.

ITs my Friday. Off for the next 4 days.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everynody.
Getting ready for this snowstorm that's suppose to hit tomorrow. I'm just hoping it's not a bad as they are making it sound.
If you guys wouldn't mind, through a couple of prayers in for me and my wife.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Up bright and early! Still moving!

Nicole glad to hear Scott is doing okay and you sure do have your plate full!! Sending you a lot of strength!
Mike, I'm sure hungry today! Must be all the moving and cleaning that I've been doing!
Floyd, sorry don't have a boat for you! I sure do hope your not in any mud zones! Thank you for your kind thoughts! But, I will be okay!
Guy, glad to hear your doing well!! I have been looking for a new big dog!
Mouse, don't throw your back out shoveling snow!
Michelle, thinking about you! Are you coming to PRP for the first ProAm? I sure do hope so!
Chuck, you and the guys from PRP are just the greatest! Even though there were tears, they were happy tears! Thank you for thinking of Mark and Nikki! Our Angels are always with us! And, Karen did get a puppy last night! I will be going to see "Bingo" today after I do some more organizing!
Okay, everyone have a great day! Stay warm and dry!! Racing season is almost here so get moving and get the hot rods ready!!
Love you all!! Praying Angel hug Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang! happy hump day!

We are planning on both PRP's right now Ma, can't wait to see you guys again! Maybe Mike & Mannie will get to come with us, Barney wouldn't have to far to come or
you either Tee, Floyd & Guy could make a trip 'cross country Car & if the rest of the morning gang shows up, we'll have a celebration!

Glad Scott is feeling better Nicole, I'm thinkin you're going to have your hands full on a road trip with him & Crisco! Praying for you!!

Hi Chuck!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Christine, I know you're going to be okay, just want you to know I'm with you. hug
Everybody have a gooden, I've got one more day then start my weekend. Maybe I'll get that dipstick finished if the other new one shows up today.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Yeah, Guy, but the downside to stopping tanks is that the Cutlass could go a couple tenths quicker! Big Grin

Mouse, prayers sent. Praying Hoping the best for you all.

I was behind on the CaringBridge page, got caught up this morning, and I'm still teary eyed. Floyd's post got me as much as Christine's update. January 1 is my brother Joe's birthday, and I'll remember Diane from now on too.

Our Angels are always with us. I hope we have a great memorial race for them. I'm glad you're doing well. Not a lot of time left, racing will be here before we know it, and I've got some work to do.

Hi Michelle! I'm glad you're going to make it for the first Pro Am in May... looks like I'll be on vacation with the family during the Sportsnational. C'mon over/up, BB, Mike, Tee!

Mey Mike! Wave

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i may leave VA and not return

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma, wish you lived closer! If so you would have a new dog and dog house, free and clear!
Grandaughter would love to place her in a good home like I know you could provide and you are young enough to educate and play with this white "Monster"! She is a very smart dog1 Doesn't want anything to do with me other than for me to feed her! That makes her pretty dang smart! Waiting this morning for insurance agent to call and explain what he is gonna do about Mutual of Omaha not accepting my medi-gap insurance application! I am still boiling mad over this deal! You all have a good day! Banging Head Mad Hum Wave Cool