DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck, that means a lot. Smile

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Floyd, what Chuck said here too...sounds like your Diane was a great woman.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey everybody,Wow,what a day,trying to get in some work before the bad weather gets here,friday,man I did'nt work this hard when I had a reg. job,oh well onward and upward................................

I took Mannie out for pizza,and a movie tonight,went and seen the Rock in,The Tooth Fairy,funny movie,we had a large time,spent $60.bucks,I remember when I could race a race on $60.bucks,but it's worth every dime,to hear Mannie laugh and that big ole smile,well priceless,sorry Guy,had to borrow that line............................. Wink...........................

Well good to see everyone posted today,and good to see you MaB,and Floyd,there's nothing better,than a good woman and a friend,well God Bless you all and prayers all around,and hope Scott is feeling better,Nicole,you're to busy,ain't easy being a Mom,I love Moms,very cool human beings,have a gooden and see ya'll in the morning............................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Looks like we are going to get alot of ice around here instead of all the snow, which really isn't a good deal at all. I would much rather have snow, than ice.
We'll, time to get ready for work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thirsty Thursday it is! Happy birthday goes out to my buddy, PRP track manager Greg Miller.

Hey Mike! That's some good stuff. Nothing like seeing kids have fun.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
Floyd, what Chuck said here too...sounds like your Diane was a great woman.

She had to be to put up with me! I'm stupid
Thank you, MsFur. hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Nuthin' to add this mornin'! Still fumin' at medi-gap agent even though his wife just gave birth to new daughter! Burns me that folks don't care that much about their clients as much as they used to! You all have a good day! Mad censored Eyes Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Mey Everybody,had the bestest and longest post made up,lots of color,and it got lost in internet land,prayers all around,Michelle and Madi,get well soon prayers sent to ya'll,to get over the flu,ASAP,ya'll have a gooden,back to try again after the snow starts...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin everyone,I hope no one has been hit bad from this latest storm movin across the country.Mouse,where you is?
Is mouse and Ok. out of power?

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hope everybody gets to feeling better. We've got great weather out here finally, at least for a few day's. Supposed to get a little more rain next week.
Everybody have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug big idea

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I was suppose to work today, but our power must have flickered last night and my alarm didn't go off, so i just decided to stay home and not get out in this mess. I really didn't want to work today anyways.
Bob, we're doing ok. Got alot of ice on the ground and trees, and it's getting ready to start snowing. I bought a new Lincoln Ranger 225 welding machine Wednesday so that i would have a good generator if we needed it. So far we haven't needed to use it, but it's in the back of my pickup if we do.
I'm so ready for bikini weather, and to break in our pool. We've never had our own pool, so we are excited about having one.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mouse, "pool" sounds likea good place to drown me! You can always spot a native Arizonan, they never learned how to swim! Never saw enough water to swim in! Hard to learn in a mud puddle! Only thing I could use a pool for is to put a ramp in and some heavy channel on top of to drive car on to do under car work and checks! Bathtubs scare me so that is whey I take a shower! Nice and sunny here today so get ready Okie's, we are sending it your way! Big Grin Wink big idea Ice Cream Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bbbrrrrrr!!! I'll be letting the heat run for awhile tomorrow before I go out in the garage. We're supposed to wake up to 8 degrees plus some wind knocking the temp down. Hopefully diving back into the body work this weekend.

A bunch of us went out last night for my buddy Greg's birthday, and Christine, Karen, Bob, and Ashley were able to make it. Ashley, all of 3 now after her birthday Tuesday, was the only one brave enough in the whole place to go up and sing karaoke, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (with a little help from Christine). It's some good stuff. I'll have to edit a couple pics... but you can believe I never would thought I'd hear Bob say "Hurry up and take the pic, Greg doesn't taste good."

Sorry you ladies are under the weather, Michelle. My mom is in FL, so I can't go sneak and send some of her homemade soup.

Hi Mike! Wave

Praying Praying hug hug

Get some Ice Cream Ice Cream and smile this weekend.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwwww Chuck. That ain't right lol.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wait til I clean the pic up, Bob. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,boy 2009 and 2010 winter has been tough,we have about 8 inches of snow and ice,so far,and still putting it down,so by tonight,it could get rough,oh well,onward and upward........................

Had a good week hauling junk,so I need a day off,hauled around 37,000lbs of metal since last sat.till fri.so ya,I'm ready for a break,man I did'nt work this hard when,I hads to work,I'm just saying,go figure....................................

Well hope everybody makes it threw this mess ok,and maybe things will get back to normal in a few days,well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile...............................................................

Wave Mey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin...........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Morning all! Sounds like you had a good week Mike? How much of that went to China to pay off our debt? What's the goin rate of scrap steel now, per ton? Haven't followed it much since I retired a couple of years ago but know the Chinese were hungry for it back then! Gonna be 68 today and have absolutely nothing planned! Wife is kinda down with flu or a cold and her restless leg syndrome keeps her in quite a quandry so she sleep during the day a lot when her legs don't bother her so much. Be glad when June rolls around so she can get on Medicare as individual health insurance rates are completely outa reason for her right now!
When June rolls around we will spend the summer getting her back to wanting to do a few things again hopefully as she gets badly needed medical care! You all have a "ban-up" weekend! Eyes Hum Praying Wave Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Yea Guy,thats why I worked at it so hard this week,with the Chinese new year coming they shut down,thus making the prices drop,so I was doing as we all have done for exams,carming as much as possible..........
Price for good old commom junk is $8.50 a hundred,will be dropping to $7. first of month,copper is around $3.a pound,and alumium is up and down,all precious metals are not as affected by China as the steel market is,so I quess,I'll start cleaning copper,and electric motors and such for the next month,and get ready to race,before long,can't wait for warmer weather here,and we will send up prayers for your wife,Guy,I know all about the hurting leg thing,sorry for the long explaination about the metal business,but I do seem to enjoy the metal business,maybe it's the tiring up stuff I like about it............ I'm stupid Laughing ................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Lots of snow on the ground here. Guess we'll go out with the kids after awhile and see if we can build a snowman.
Y'all in the path of this storm, stay safe and stay warm.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing