DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Time to get a move on!! Warm here today. wooowhooo 32!!

Thinking about all, prayers for all!!

Get going now, lots to do! Just keep smiling!! Laughing Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang!!! Guy, you're killing me...thxs for smiles guys! Post fire inspection this am for the units not burned. Hey 40 here Ma, we're in a heat wave...anyone else hear they're calling for 20 inches this weekend???????

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's 48 here, brrr!
Hi Christine!

Msfurr, your probably right. If I sent the samples to you they would probably spoil before you got them. They're on there way to Guy so they should still be fresh, with all his experience in that "field" maybe he can give a diagnosis.
Y'll have a gooden, especially Guy with his new challenge. Laughing Rolling

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hump day it is. You know, nobody has made breakfast in quite a spell. I'm just sayin'. Big Grin

Yep, heat wave in the 30s woo hoo! Accuweather is saying 4-8 inches Friday night, which could screw my Saturday plans, if Ed can't drive over. We're close to getting the first quarter skin on.

When do you take off, Christine? I hope the snow doesn't mess with your departure. Send some FL warmth up here please... I see single digits are in the weekend forecast again.

Hey Mike! Wave

Praying Angel hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Thank God "Dad Joe" got the "dog days" settled down when he brought home a 7 month old pug yesterday! He will never take the place of "Frank" but will keep the kids and my daughter occupied and keep the other pug, "George" busy! George spends most of his time tryin' to hump his new friend who can't figure out what he is up to! George is "fixed" but that didn't take away his desire! They took a vote last night and the new dog's name is "Jack Daniel Neu"! I can already hear my daughter hollering at the kids: "Jack off the table" or "Jack off the couch!" Not sure Jack will understand but the kids will! Kinda reminds me of the time my mother went in my brother's beauty shop and announced loudly that she was there for a "blowjob"! Poor innocent mom couldn't figure out why everyone was laughing! You all have a fun day too! Laughing Praying Eyes Missing Angel Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,another day in this wonderful time they call winter,I personally think it should be called the most discouraging time of the year,for those of us that work outside,the weather stops you from getting ahead,and for the ones that work insde it makes them depressed,cause you can't burn off any of their fustrations,so everybody seems on edge,well I know I am,sorry for the rant,well onward and upward......................................... Banging Head help..........................................

Mannie says Wave and he hopes ya'll have a good day......................... Ice Cream..........................................

Well hope all ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and hopefully,I'll be in a better winter mood tomorrow..................... Praying............................................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh Guy, good for you all!! Great name too!! "Jack---get off the......!" I will be ready for our new puppy in April!

Chuck, I won't be happy if I see them de-icing the wings! Thank goodness I have enough meds to take just to get on the darn plane!!

Have a great night!! Angel Angel hug

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Hey Ma, where in Florida are you going?

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am headed to Dunnellon outside of Tampa to visit with great friends of ours who moved there a couple of years ago. I am going with my best friend Tammie (Mark's other girl, lol). Thelma and Louise ride again!! Oh boy!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people.....ahhhh one of my favorite days Thursty Thursday not worthy

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You would've made a great Thelma Ma!! Hope you girls have fun! I'm so thankful we went ahead & got Chevy when we lost Bowtie...she made it easier in some crazy way.
2 weeks till we head to Gainsville!! I can't wait, just hope we can get rdy...I'm with Mike this weather sux.

Tipsy Thursday & our Friday...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, I had a thing for Thelma, hmmm!
Ice Cream

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,Yuk, woke up with Mannies stomach bug,need I say more,going to try my best to not say a thing negative about poop,weather,or feeling bad,to heck I ain't,I feel like shoyt,smell worse,the weather sux,with more on the way,so yea,I'm negative,it's my world and it sux,do I feel better,NO,do I hope to feel better YES,well this was a fun conversation,with myself,now say you're sorry Mike Sorry,on-ward and up-ward,yea nothing like family to tell your troubles too........................ Big Grin Laughing ............................................................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and if you see a duck or a goose out somewhere today,watch your step,I know how he or she feels,I know TMI,well old Tyrone,I mean 4bs,aint been by lately so maybe I won't get my hand slapped for giving to much info................................ Eyes Wink...............................................................

Ma my necks done alittle sore from looking up for your plane,been pactricing,look for it,be sure to tell that pilot,to blow them horns loud........................................................... Hum I'm stupid Laughing ................................................................................

Mey Wave Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thursty Thursday it is!

Hey Mike! Wave Sorry you're under the crappy weather (pun intended Big Grin). Hope you feel better soon. If you get all the snow, sled ride or snow angel it out of you.

Christine, I don't like when they de-ice the wings either... has nothing to do with flying though. The smell reminds me of antifreeze, and I've had so many clunkers pop a rad hose, or rad, that I can't stand that smell. And I've got you listed as coming to the tree race! You said so on that FB crap thing!

Divisional in Gainseville, Michelle?

Floyd, I like 'em both! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, you're younger than me. I figure one of them would kill me, but what a way to go.
Big Grin Red Face

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I like the way you think, Floyd. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, go out and turn the snow "brown"! It will look purtier and you will feel better! You gonna have crank up that "Minnie Winnie" and truck out here to some good weather and we'll clean your inards out with some Los Dos tamales and those "bugs" won't dare show up in your guts anymore! Best cure in the world! Laughing Hum Praying Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, my flight leaves at 1.35pm on Saturday, so look for me after that! Sorry about the flu bug. Drink some Coke (pop) and you'll feel better!!

Are you flirtin' Floyd?? Hum

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma, Floyd always flirts! Thank goodness thus far it has only been with the women folk! Of course bein' he live in CA I couldn't swear to that being a fact since I am a long ways east of him but don't hear anything of him going north to San Francisco so I am pretty sure he is "flirtin'"! He "limps" a lot but you would never notice it in his walk they tell me! Laughing Rolling Hum Eyes Cool