DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Well, it's supposed to dry out a bit this weekend. No more rain till next Wednesday. I'm glad I had those mescans trim my trees a couple of weeks ago or I might be like Mike English with a big ole tree falling over from all the rain and the soft dirt. I'm just sayin.
I tried to put my Lokar locking dipstick in yesterday. Got the bottom part bolted into the trans, put the pan back on, pushed in the dipstick and tube and they ain't no way the trans mount model will work in a door car. There's no way to get to it to put oil in or even pull out the dipstick. So I ordered a firewall mount.
Anybody want to buy a Lokar trans mount locking dipstick for a turbo 400?
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
MORNING ALL IAM OFF TO THE SHOP GOT TO DO SOME EBAYING. HOPE ALL IS WELL.

MA HOPE THINGS GET A LOT EASIER FOR YOU Praying

MIKE WHAT THE WORLD YOU DOING,ITS TO COLD TO BE OUT WORKING.

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang, off to Lil Man's 1st b'ball game this morning...Ma B sending you my love. Happy ebaying Pat! Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
We are "high and dry" but some of the desert communities are starting to feel the brunt of the storm as the snow up north and east melts and the waters come sneaking down into the valleys! Waiting for daughter and grandaughter to deliver new home this morning for her "Monster" dog which we keep here at our house! Wife's cousin built her a new dog house and said he built it big enough for me should the wife kick me out sometime! Maybe the dog will have a dry place to sleep for a change as we keep her outside all the time. Only thing I could use is a few years of "youth" if anyone has any to spare and I will be fine! Learnin' that the sayin': "My get up and go has got up and went" becomes more true with ever passing day! You all have a a great weekend! not worthy Praying Banging Head Ice Cream Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just spent the morning buying my wife and her girlfriend tickets to the George Strait concert here in Feb. What a pain in the a$$ that was, but it made her happy.
Gonna try to get some stuff done to the S10 this afternoon.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sleep Praying big idea MIKE U GOING TO COOK BREAKFAST THIS MORNING

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's cold, but at least it's dry.
Think I'll cook a big pot of chili.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good morning,Floyd you're up early for a lefty.I'll take a bowl of that chili "if you're offering".......but not till this afternoon,i'm having a egg bisquit right now. Big Grin

Good Mornin everybody else...hope everybody has a great Sunday.
I'm laying around today..I had to drive half way cross country to get my (new to me)truck I bought off ebay...whew i'm tired. Hum

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Bob. I'm always up early. Creature of habit.
The chili won't be ready till this evening. It's going in the crock pot.
What did you get for a truck? A Chevy classic?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Don't think there's going to be too much going on around here today, but who know's. Theresa might change my mind about that.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Weather and economy took it's toll on the "60' Nationals" from what I hear as less than a dozen top fuel and funny cars showed up for the Pro Warm-Up at Firebird International Raceway. Am a bit surprised they haven't entered a plea for bracket racer's to come out and fill in but then they never have been known to be "communicators" at that track. Most of the Pros went to a non-national event track in Florida this year and makes you wonder if this is a sign of "things to come" for Firebird? I reckon only time will tell! Surely bracket racers will feel it in additional costs as track profits decline! Frown Eyes Banging Head Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon gang,got a late go at it this morning,and slept in a while,and Pat the only b-fast,I had today was cold,but we'll have plenty to eat afterwhile,got a wh@le chicken in the pot,as I speak,going to be BBQ Chicken and a Chicken dumbling afterwhile,so supper is looking good,and plenty of leftovers for lunch thoughout the week.................. Ice Cream Big Grin......................................

Guy I hope you all get though all this wet and rough weather,ok,and ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and we'll see ya'll in a bit...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I guess great minds....Floyd, Madi & I fixed chilli yesterday, even better today...might be one bowl left! Time for some Ice Cream

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mornin Y'all!
Well, it's supposed to dry out a bit this weekend. No more rain till next Wednesday. I'm glad I had those mescans trim my trees a couple of weeks ago or I might be like Mike English with a big ole tree falling over from all the rain and the soft dirt. I'm just sayin.
I tried to put my Lokar locking dipstick in yesterday. Got the bottom part bolted into the trans, put the pan back on, pushed in the dipstick and tube and they ain't no way the trans mount model will work in a door car. There's no way to get to it to put oil in or even pull out the dipstick. So I ordered a firewall mount.
Anybody want to buy a Lokar trans mount locking dipstick for a turbo 400?
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug
YOUR RIGHT IT WON'T I GOT ONE FOR POWERGLIDE TRANS MOUNT AND HAD TO GET FIREWALL MOUNT.

HANG EM HIGH

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
The weekend is over, now it's back to work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
MOUSE YOUR UP EARLY GOSH MORNING ALL IT MONDAY MORNING .US GO TO WORK AND PRAY FRIDAY HURRYS AND GETS HERE.

HANG EM HIGH

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone...hope y'all had a good weekend.It's been kinda warm here,but i'd rather it be winter and get it over with instead of dragging it out till May. Eyes

Floyd I hope your chili was good...better than Buds(kwikmagic)..his sent him to the hospital for a bypass. No No

Floyd I got a FFFFFord XLT super cab or whatever they call it.It has a 5.4 engine...I dont plan on hauling much,I just like a peekup. Wink

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Got to love it when you shave your legs only to discover you put the blade in backward big idea

I'm needin a do over for the weekend...

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,suns trying it's best to shine here this morning,after all the rain yesternight(MT)it's a real welcome sight,and it was unusally warm here threw the night,at 3am it was 54,made you say Hum oh well onward and upward,well in the mud anyway, Big Grin.................................

MsFurr thats called BASSACTWARDS at the foot of the mountain......... Wink........................

Well hope everybody had a good weekend and are ready for a very preductive and profitable week ahead,other words,got any extra leftover cash,send to my racing fund,incare of me,well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and we'll see ya'll in a bit...................................... Wave...........I quess that could be a bye wave too.................... Laughing .................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I am "boiling mad" and as a result the sky's have cleared and it is bright and sun shiny today! Seems United of Omaha has determined that I am not "worthy" of their medi-gap insurance because of the prescription drugs I take yet those that do not go to the doctor, get their annual physicals, etc. get coverage with no questions ask! I guess I should have lied about everything when they called and asked me questions, huh? And I never told them I raced! Can't quite understand their thinking as I am very health conscious and realize the importance of going to the doctor when I have an ailment yet they will insure someone who hasn't seen a doctor in years! Really pyses me off! Agent hasn't been much help either as his wife has been "expecting" and he had an associate call this morning to say the baby came this past weekend and that the agent would be in touch with me Wednesday! If you see a steam cloud come though from the west, it is just me venting! Hope things are goin' better for all the rest of you! Mad Mad Banging Head No No help crying Cool