DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I slept in today, Pat.
Praying Angel hug Prayingfor Mikes mom and Bob and Brad.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Still have lots to do, but I have and will continue to send prayers to my DRR family!

Mike, many prayers for "Mom"! Hugs and kisses too! Bob, sending strength for you as you start your treatment. Floyd, many prayers for your friend Brad too, and happy to hear about Jeff. Guy, may God comfort your loved one as she gets closer to Heaven. Michelle, sending prayers, strength and love to all and your families.

Dear God, please comfort those who are fighting their battles, please surround them with your healing hands. Strengthen those who have so much work to do, give guidance to those who have to find their way now. Bless those and give them peace for those who soon will be with You and our loved ones. Please bless us all and in Your name we pray.

Praying Praying Angel Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Christine!
Great to hear from you. I'm glad you're staying busy, that's what you need. Someday we'll meet.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got my sons basketball game this morning, and then start putting the motor for the S10 together this afternoon.
Praying for strength and comfort for everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey ya'll,late getting in today,been busy,since early this morning,rains a coming,so got to get some things done.............................

Good to hear your typing again MaB,miss that confident sound of your typing,it's sounding good again,Thanks for the prayer,we have a great bunch of folks here.......................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and see ya'll afterwhile........................God Bless......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin....it's Sunday, time for you Church go'ers to roll out and get your Sunday-go-meetin clothes on.While your there say a prayer for all the hurting people in this old world.I hope y'all have a wonderfull day! Praying

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,can you say MUD,it's rained all night so it's going to be a little muddy the next couple of days,well,we'll get thru it,better than a foot of snow......JMO............

Well ya'll have a gooden and have a good sunday,and may God Bless you all,and answer all your prayers and if given a chance today smile and say howdy to some stranger,or somebody that needs a smile and a howdy.............. Wave Praying Big Grin........................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We're suppose to get rain for the next several days, We'll see. I know I got to get something done today. After bs'n with my boy for a few hours yesterday all I got done was drain the oil from the trans and get out the wrenches to drop the pan. How many quarts does a T400 hold with a deep pan? I forget.
Bob, you lookin for some indian cells to integrate with them white ones? Take a chance on a indian blanket.
Y'all have a gooden.
Smile Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
SORT OF MISS ALL THE SNOW .THIS YEAR WAS MY GRANDAUGTHERS FIRST BIG SNOW THAT SHE WILL REMERBER AND SHE LIKE 12 OR 13 SO ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE HAD A GOODAN. HOPE EVERY ONE IS UP AND ON THEY WAY TO CHURCH THIS MORNING.
YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. Sleep

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Got my Lazy Boy all set the "rainy week" planned for us! Now if I could just get rid of this "hacky" cough that came on lat last week!
Might have to trek over to CVS for some cough suppressants of some kind! Anyone got any suggestions? No sore throat, just hacky cough! Mad Confused Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
WHITE LIGHTING WORKS REAL GOOD Wave

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Don't think the sell that at CVS and I don't have any, only Crown Royal and bein' on Coumadin they won't let me even tap that! help Banging Head Confused Sleep Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
A little Gentleman Jack wouldn't hurt ya, Guy. Wink

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
When it rains it pours I guess...woke up to 2" of water downstairs Frown...but it could always be worse

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I hope you meant the basement.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thxs Floyd Big Grin

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Monday, and i'm not even looking forward to going back to work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,little windy here today,and muddy,won't be muddy as long,with the wind a blowing,got to take the good with the bad...............but the sun is a going to shine and near 60.............woohoo.....................

Dang Michelle,sometimes it's hard to catch a break,hope ya'll are ok and will soon get it all back up and running,prayers sent ya'll's way Praying..................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and ya'll remember my Mom in your prayers today,we go at 2:45 this afternoon,to find out whats abnormal about her blood,we'll update later,God Bless ya'll and have a great day..........................................

Dear Lord Bless our day,and Bless the ones that are havind issues with their health and with their normal daily lifes,please Dear Lord,help us love the unlovable,and share your glory with all this world,and help all those over in the foreign country to find their love ones and help those that are hurting..............AMEN.....................