DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! I gotta get moving early!

Sending prayers to Mike's Mom, Michelle sending you strength! We will get through this, together!!

Love you guys!!
Praying Angel hug hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all......Manic Monday all over again Sleep

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Afternoon ALL !!!

Well I got Scott off yesterday and then took the kids shopping Big Grin Now they have yet another day off . . . . I guess I will enjoy it while I can Smile

Got lots to do so I am off just wanted yall to know I am watching and checking in on ya.

Good to hear from ya Christine Smile hug And Michelle I know how it goes but you will get through it and it will all be better hug

Prayers and Hugs to all Smile

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Monday for sure!! Thanks Ma B, Nicole, Mike & Floyd...have a great evening gang!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
We got Monday out of the way, now if it were only the weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,going to be prutty here atleast today,rain moving in tomorrow,so I'll work while the sun shines,so we're going to get started early this morning......................

Wanted to say thanks for the prayers for Mom,her Dr. said yesterday,that their where some blood levels that were doing some funny stuff,I can't repeat what he said,he used bigger words,than stuff,but basically her heart is just so weak,that the pacemaker is doing alot of the work,and this will cause the blood to be abnormal,so it's just congestive heart failure at it's best and worse,we stopped and had a nice supper together,late yesterday evening,and so onward and upward,thanks again for the prayers...............................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and prayers all around,and thinking about all my friends and families here on Drr GM thread,hope ya'll have a great day...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Praying for Mom, Mike, glad you had a nice dinner with her last night. Lots to do here too, get busy...b'fast is hot...have a great day gang!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
morning all on the rock pile boss bearning down got to go have a great day

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Drizzlin here, hear harder rains to come, is that true Floyd? If so we will shove them on eastward after we get our share! Goin' into Flu Study research departmemt at doctor's office today as I had a hacky cough over the weekend and they wanta take a "swab", just not sure from where so I am wearing clean shorts! Feel better today than yesterday, not so "lightheaded"! Thinkin' gettin' "my fix" at Los Dos may take care of my problems! We'll report in later! Hasta luego! Wave Banging Head Hum Wink Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Good for you, Mike. Hi Christine, Michelle, Nicole, I don't care about you guys. Tongue
Yeah, Guy, it's coming your way. Certain areas around here had torrential downpours. But it's goin to make the flowers bloom. If it wasn't so damn cold it would be all right. 46 degs just makes me want to curl up with a warm body. Do I have any volunteers? Ice Cream Wave
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Busy weekend in the garage and all. My friend Ed came up and we did put the sawzall to the Cutlass. Wow there is some work to do.

Hey Mike! Prayers going out to your mom. Cool deal on the truck. I hope Mannie has a blast being at the track with you, and catches the fever too.

Bob, sorry to hear the news, I hope and pray that the bad stuff doesn't double. I sure want to see you and the Mrs. at Rick's with us on Sept 22. Remember, I'm buying!

Guy, get some Los Dos for me! The local true Mexican restaurant near me closed down, and I'm sad. There are still some good ones around, I just have a little further drive to them.

Michelle, sorry to hear about the water. Been there, done that, no fun. Bleah.

Christine, loved the new update, just didn't get a chance to hit the guestbook. I love the idea of the stickers going to a scholarship, that is so awesome of an idea. It brought tears to my eyes. You know I want stickers, and I'm sure many many others will too. It will go right next to Nikki's sticker.

Ok, Michelle and Christine, I did it! Or did you already know through Joey?

hug hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good morning everyone. ITS MY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

i need motivation. I need to clean the basement and garage.

Everyone have a good one.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....H.U.M.P. day....

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning all.
Humpday it is.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everybody,got to get out before the rain starts here,be back afterwhile,got a true but funny story to tell you guys afterwhile......................

Ya'll have a gooden,and prayers all around,and we'll see ya'll in a bit.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Found you Chuck, finally...good for you! Looks like you're going to be busy! I've got to get pics of the Camaro some time...don't mention the r word Mike Frown

happy hump day people!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
HOLY POO CHUCK WAY TO MUCH WORK FOR ME BUT YOU CAN HANDLE IT IAM SURE not worthy

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hump day it is... do the humpty-hump.

Tee, just dive into it. You'll feel better for getting something done. Just remind me to do the same thing when I look at my apartment. Big Grin

Yes, I'm there. It's its own little world. Not sure what I think of it yet.

Pat, I've got great friends. I can learn, by doing, but this is the first time I've ever tackled quarters. And I'm no welder, so I'm glad Ed is. I'll be a sanding, grinding, wire brushing fool for a lot of hours though.

Praying Praying hug hug to all

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hope Mike stayed "outa the line of fire" of the crazy fella shootin' all those Virginia folks. Hope they don't tie him into an "alienated drag racer" like they do a lot of street racers! I'm sure if he took a shot at Mike, Mike would pull somethin' out of pile that would totally destroy the fella! Glad they caught him before he killed anyone else! Eyes Banging Head No No Busted Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Yea Guy,thats a bad deal,to look at that guy,you would think he looked as normal as any one of us,well maybe that ain't the best comparison,but you get my meaning,I'm more to the southeast of that county,sure send our prayers to the families of the folks who lost loved ones........................ Praying..........................................................

Told ya'll I had a funny and true story to tell ya'll this morning on my 1st post,and am now getting around to it,another Mike and Mannie adventure......................................

I've told ya'll about me being in the junk business,and a horse trader,so a couple of days ago,I traded a guy a 1-ton ford truck,for a couple old trucks and a old ford probe car,and got a litte chicken feed on my side of the trade,so I loaded up my truck to take to this guy yesterday.

So Mannie and I get to this guys house around 5pm yesterday,and unloaded my old truck and went to load this old 56 ford p/u that was as rusty as a hoe,so I tied it down and left out just after dark,so we're going down this guys gravel driveway,it was about 1mi.long,you went down a hill and thru a curve and up another steep hill,well all at once,I heard a noise,and Mannie said DAD IT FELL OFF,I said what fell off,he said MATER fell off,(he done named it Mater from the cars movie)sure enough that old truck had rolled off the trailer and landed in the road,(a private driveway,may I add,thank the Good Lord)the motor was stuck,luckally,because at the bottom of the hill in the curve there's a pond,and if that old motor had come unstuck,we would now be fishing for a old 56 ford p/u at the bottom of it.

So I called this guy up and told him what had happened,and he brought the uniloader,and we loaded it back,we both were laughing about it did't want to leave,so come to find out,where I had hooked the straps into the frame,was so rusty,that it just pulled out.

First time for everything,thats the first one I ever lost,and I won't lose it again,left her tied on the trailer,get the radiator off,and the tires and wheels,and off to the crusher it will go,lol.

Thought ya;ll mite enjoy one of mine and Mannie's adventures,when you leave with us,pack a lunch and your sleeping bag,cause you never know how long,you'll be................... Wink Laughing .............Ya'll have a good night,and a better tomorrow................................................................