DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Mike that is funny . . but sad I did not see the "crushing" of Mater coming crying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all Wave...Thursty Thursday and all is calm....so far Frown

BB have a good day.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Sally Hawks>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by The Big L:
Mornin all Wave...Thursty Thursday and all is calm....so far Frown

BB have a good day.

"Thursty Thursday." Frown Do you say things like "it's beer thirty" and hold your belly while you chuckle at yourself too?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Hopefully this is my Friday, if not, then it's just Thursday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone,you to Sally! I hope y'all have a great day.
If you have an extra buck or two stashed...give it to the Red Cross...Haiti needs drinking water & medical supplies BAD. help

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bob j....,

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,wet and cold here this morning,looks like the rest of the week,is going to be wet,oh well onward and upward..........................................

Sorry Nicole,about Mater going to the crusher,but this old truck is so rusty,that coming home with it,the roof blew off,sometimes it's the best place for the old dead ones to go,makes me sad too,plus bring more money,if it was restoriable,oh well,was kinda of funny anyway,I quess if you could put a funny caption over it,it would say,don't take me to the crusher,I'm to young to be crushed,the silver lining would be,I'm going to be a new 2010 F-150,soon,well parts of me will be.lol................ Big Grin........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and it's a good day to have a wh@le day of prayer for the haiti(sp)people and the families of the folks in my state of Va. that lost loved one in the shooting Tuesday,so unnessary...................... Praying.................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Hey Mike! That is a funny story. Sorry to hear poor Mater is going to the crusher too, but sounds like there wasn't a lot of metal left to it.

Already done Bob... good thing is my employer is matching, so my pennies will get added on to.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning or I guess afternoon. . . Wave Hey Sally !!

Big L I am going to have me a nice cold one tonight not worthy

Hope everyone is doing good today, it is super wet here but a least it is not so cold. . .

Prayers sent for ALL !!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Haven't really had a turd floater on my side of town yet but am ready for some sunshine as I am sure grandaughter's dog is also! May patio roof leaks like a sieve! You can tell I wasn't born to be a roofer! Glad you were well outa the line of fire for that crazy fella Mike! You all have a dry day! help Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Afternoon! Well coming down to the last few things to do in the shop. I do have mixed emotions about closing the shop, but I have to do what I need to do! Mark was The Motorworks & The Motorworks was Mark. I brought a lot of things home were they belong. However, there is so much now that our huge garage is full! But that's okay with me! I have a "Racingjunk.com" account now too! So I think I will be very busy for a long time! I am also selling our 68 Mustang Fastback that is in my picture. These decisions are very hard to make especially now that I don't have Mark to help. But I will be okay! Still one day at a time and one problem at a time, and I'm not sweating the small stuff!!

I hope all is well with everyone! Mike, you need more straps when you tow!! Mark & I were always afraid of that happening to us! Hope Mom is doing well!!

Michelle, I am getting caught up and please be patient, I will call you!!

Guy and Floyd, don't float away!! Be safe!!

Chuck, see you soon!!

Okay, gotta get going! I am going with Karen and Ashley to look at puppies!!!

Have a great night! Love you all!! Praying Praying Angel Angel hug hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning my friends.
T.G.I.F.
This working 5 days a week is for the birds.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Sally Hawks>
posted
Its "Funky Fresh Friday"!!

I just wanted to beat Big L to the punch on a day label. Wink

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin everyone...I hope y'all have a good T.G.I.F.<<<<<[day label) Wave

You missed it there Sally.....I dont think Big L works FRIDAY,FRIDAY,FRIDAY Sleep,...some have the Would by the ass, on a downhill grade. Ice Cream

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.

Michero you got an email from me. Get back to me ASAP lol

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's stiil raining here. I heard that the SCEDA race at Fontana this weekend has been changed to a flat bottom boat race. I'm going to have to fire up the heater in the garage so I can get the trans pan put back on. It's too cold to hold the wrenches.
Y'all have a gooden. Christina, hug hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,hope all is well,got to be short and sweet,this morning,still raining here and cold,no school today,so Mannie and I are going to be messing around,ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and well see ya'll afterwhile.................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, happy Friday! I'm with you Mouse, these 5 day weeks are killer. And I've been clock watching, wanting the week to end so I can go have fun with my friends at the car show.

hug hug Christine. I will see you tomorrow. Sorry you have to sell the '68. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. Did Ashley and Karen pick a puppy?

hug hug Ice Cream Ice Cream all around.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, just take Mannie to the "zoo" today! Oughta be easy to track the animals in the snow and mud! I'm gonna run out and grab a piece of plywood and float down to "Wally World" and get "Monster" (grandaughter's dog named after the high energy drink not temperment!) some dog morsels! We finally found a dry spot on the patio for her last night and threw her bed in the drier for a while and put it back out and I think she got a good night's rest! Thunder scares hell outa her! Not so rainy, yet, today
and not windy like it was last night! Blew away a couple of tents at one of the auto auctions out in Scottsdale last night but the Barrett-Jackson auction went off without a hitch as their tents stayed in place. Highest price car to sell so far has been '67 black Nova Chevy II that was pristine at around $135,000! Mike, got any of those stashed in your back yard? Stay dry! Confused Eyes Wave Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I just luv my friends Cool thanks Tee & Chuck Ice Cream Ma B, anytime I'm here...no worries I just was thinking about you when I gave you a call...did you & Mannie get as much ice as we did Mike? kids are loving no school, Madi isn't feeling great tho Frown

hope you guys have a great weekend, you too Sally...fun Friday, works for me!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Ya'll,hope everybodies week has worked out for them,if not it's to late to worry about it now, Hum......New week coming in a couple of day,we'll see how it goes........................................

Michelle,we did'nt have any ice,maybe a little on the cars,but that was it,advantage of living at the foot of the Mts.,hope Madi is feeling better,and the kids will have to go to school,for half the summer for make-up days,if the weather don't staighten up.....................................

Christen,sorry to hear about selling the 68,it's bound to be some hard decisions having to be made,prayers sent your way,just know we all love you and are here for you...... Wave hug..........................

Guy and Floyd.ya'll guys hang in there,the weather will turn dry on you guys soon enough,has this not been one crazy weather pattern????????????...............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around and hope to see ya'll afterwhile....................................

Hey Chuck...... Wave............................