DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Dang Guy,sorry to hear about this,she sounds like a little firecracker of a little ole lady,but what a way to go,if you have to go,in your sleep,just not wake up,we will be praying for her and you all too,it's hard watching someone you love leave this old world,but good to know they won't be suffering up there,God Bless........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all Thursty Thursday Wave

BB my T.G.I.F.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin world...all you workers get movin....chop chop..

hope y'all have a good 1... Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,Floyd so good to hear about your friends cancer free report,makes you want to pump your fist and say take that cancer,seems to much of the time,it goes the other way,Good News is fun to hear too............. Praying hug....................

Nicole mint to tell you yesterday,good luck on the house doings,so glad it mite be finally working out for ya'll.......................................

Well I won't go long today,but will say thanks for being my friends ya'll,it's good to wake up and see all these smiling faces in the morning,oh I can't see them,dang thought I could,well anyway I know they're there................ Smile..............Remember just keep on smiling.................. Big Grin................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
floyd good news for your friend thats great,have racer friend here that has bone cancer for a while vietnam vet and now just this week told him its in his lipnotes [spelling] now sure wish they would put a spell checher on here.

guy hate to hear as long as she happy just enjoy the time she shares with you Praying Angel

furr u about to get the people in motel rooms and biy them all new stuff big idea it is called renters insurance.

smile it will help someones day Smile

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
We're back home in Oklahoma now. Getting the kids ready for school.
Thoughts and prayers for all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! BB, I could go for a thirst quencher or two. Loooooongneck bottle, let go of my hand.

Nicole, forgot to mention as well, good luck with the house! I hope it all works out. Prayers for grandpa too.

Hey Mike! I hope you're not letting IT get to you. Someone who needs to pick themselves up by knocking others down, well, they're just not worth your worries. You're good people and I am proud to call you friend. And now you have me thinking of the Wet Willie song "Keep On Smilin'":

Keep on smilin' through the rain, laughin' at the pain
Just flowin' with the changes, till the sun comes out again
Keep on smilin' through the rain, laughin at the pain
Just flowin' with the changes, and singin' this refrain

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mike, what Chuck said. YOu know, been there, done that...it's just a game, that's all & doesn't matter in the real world but no worries gang...Mike knows how to play the game with the best Wink

Funny how I needed that too this morning Chuck...thxs. Prayers going up for all of my pals.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ChuckT:
Mornin' all! BB, I could go for a thirst quencher or two. Loooooongneck bottle, let go of my hand.

Nicole, forgot to mention as well, good luck with the house! I hope it all works out. Prayers for grandpa too.

Hey Mike! I hope you're not letting IT get to you. Someone who needs to pick themselves up by knocking others down, well, they're just not worth your worries. You're good people and I am proud to call you friend. And now you have me thinking of the Wet Willie song "Keep On Smilin'":

Keep on smilin' through the rain, laughin' at the pain
Just flowin' with the changes, till the sun comes out again
Keep on smilin' through the rain, laughin at the pain
Just flowin' with the changes, and singin' this refrain[/QUOTE..............Chuck one day you and I are going to sit down,and pull up a bucket of longnecks and sang some of them old song,now that would be a HOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing about IT,IT has actually made me laugh a couple of times lately,so who knows,sometimes the biggest a hole needs a friend,Thats how a country boy rolls............... Wink Tongue Big Grin..............................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guy, you know my thoughts are with you.

Pat, I've got another friend, not as close as Jeff, that had the same cancer as Jeff just a couple of months before. He had the same surgery
but they never completly got his and they have just given him about 2 months. They found another tumor too close to his spine to operate. I really feel for Brad and his wife cause they have been thru hell for the last year and a half.
So we still got some carry over from '09, but it's got to get better.
Praying Angel hug to all!

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
i forgot, great news Floyd!! Sorry Guy.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
First in line this morning,wow,Good Morning Gang,going to be prutty around here again today,hopefully,for a couple of weeks,need to work hard the rest of the month,so I can concentrate on my race truck in Feb.to get ready to go this year,or thats the plan anyway............................... Praying............................................

Well got to get at it this morning,got to help Mannie with his homework,before school,got in late again lastnight,and we did'nt getter done,so we'll try this morning,well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and we'll see ya'll in a bit............. Big Grin..........................

Wave Hey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugMaB thinking about you...................

Prayingfor you guys MsFurr...................

Prayingfor Nicole's Grandpa,Guy's aunt,Floyd's friend,and my Mom,and whoever I forgot.........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Going to be a lovely day, no rain till Sunday. Gotta get the old race truck in the air and put in a new locking dip stick. I've got the regular Lockar but they say that ain't good enough. Gonna take the front bumper to a fiberglasser to make a new glass one. See if I can shed a few pounds.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! 2 weeks in a row of working all 5 days... I'm beat! Good thing it's a 3 day weekend for me. Woo hoo! The Cutlass may go under the knife over the weekend... we'll see what happens.

Sorry to hear about Brad, Floyd. Praying

Hey Mike! Wave What kind of truck?

hug hug to all

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!!

Well it is finally Friday not worthy

Hum Oh but wait I have kids so I guess that means it won't slow down for me No No Oh Well!!

Hope yall have a great day Big Grin

Hugs and prayers to all!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Hello all...sorry to hear about friends Floyd ang Guy.....I just dont like to hear bad news.
I went to the Doc today and got some not so good news....the white cells have double in a month and the lymphocytes almost doubled.That means if they double in 6 Mo. it time for chemo Eek...well we'll just have to make the best of it.
a little late but TGIF.... Big Grin

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn Bob, time to do a little integrating. Big Grin
Hang in there, Dude, chemo worked for Jeff.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ChuckT:
Mornin' all! TGIF!! 2 weeks in a row of working all 5 days... I'm beat! Good thing it's a 3 day weekend for me. Woo hoo! The Cutlass may go under the knife over the weekend... we'll see what happens.

Sorry to hear about Brad, Floyd. Praying

Hey Mike! Wave What kind of truck?.................Hey Chuck,I've got a 89 S-10 extended cab,had it for 2years this passed Aug.been sitting around,while I've either been sick or racing someone else's stuff,hopefully this is the season,will be Mannie and I's 1st season in the truck,it's red,now Mannies wanting Flames.............. Big Grin.................

Sorry to hear about your blood work Bob,we'll have you in our prayers,my Moms Dr.called this afternoon and told her to come in monday,her blood work came back abnormal,so they want to do some more tests on monday,they say her old heart is just giving up,so prayers much appreciated.........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Thanks Floyd we're hanging tight.

Mike our prayers for your Mother and your family as well. Praying
The family goes through a lot with a sick loved one.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING ALL CAN'T BELIVE IAM THE ONLY ONE UP. HOPE EVERYON MissingE HAS A GREAT DAY Sleep

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post