DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
MsFurr, Good luck! You got her handled.
hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thxs Floyd hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNIN all you going to work people...get out there chop,chop.......and have a good day. Big Grin it's 17º so stay warm & dont freeze your balls off....or for you lovely ladies going outside.....just keep it warm Eyes Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Bob, mornin all.....Manic Monday

BB but I aint plowin snow Big Grin

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
iyiyi....manic monday it is! time to get to it, 40's later this week, I can't wait!!

Send some prayers, so sad to tell people they've lost everything...it's a shame how many people who rent don't get renters insurance..

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Who didn't pay the heat bill?? Had enough of the cold!! LOL

Michelle, sending tons of prayers! So sorry to hear about what happened. Don't like fires! Sending tons of support too!!

Mike, your my hero!! What's up with that Sally person anyway?? Need any help??

Guy and Floyd, need some laughter!! Miss you!!'

Chuck, get on facebook!!

Okay, guys, lots to do! Waiting for garage to get up to temperature!!

Stay warm!!

Love ya all!!

hug Praying Praying Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Michelle, wow that stinks, I will keep yall in my prayers. . .

Well we had a great and COLD weekend here hoping everyone else did too!!!

Been real busy but thats the way it is . . .

Manic Monday so off to work!!!

Praying hug hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mornin Christine, check the joke thread.
Everybody have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody from warm and sunny downtown San Diego Holiday Inn by the bay. I never knew that San Diego had such a huge naval presence like they do. It's really cool.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mouse, you oughta stop over here on the way home! It is supposed to be 74 today! We could go eat some mescan food to keep you warm on the trip home! Recommendation: Don't be makin' any trips across the border, they may decide to keep an "Okie" just to hang on the wall with all the other's they have captured down there! No No Eyes Wink Big Grin Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bbbrrrrrr..... no hot water at my apartment this morning. That's a way to start a manic Monday. So I'm wearing my WFC III tossel cap here at work, because there was no way I was dunkin' my noggin in the ice cold water, and I need to hide the bed-head 'do.

I've seen fire from the outside, and it doesn't take prisoners. So sorry to hear those folks lost everything. And it's a reminder to me to go renew my renter's insurance. I hope you and Rick get some rest.

Christine, I'm getting there. Meant to look into it this weekend, but didn't get there. hug hug

Mouse, I shouldn't ask, but I'm gonna... what's the temp in San Diego? Are you actually seeing the orange orb in the sky, I think it's called the sun?

Hey Mike!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,Hey Chuck!!!, Wave Ma,I got this Sally deal handled,she/he(IT)ain't figured it out yet,but if I need help,I know who to call,Ma and MsFurr,I know you all have got my back............. Ice Cream Big Grin........................

Just got back in from taking Mom to the Dr.this morning,had some new meds. not acting right with her,so had to go and staighten it all out,keep her in your prayers,seems somedays she has just about giving up,the old heart just ain't working well,but I know she's going to be ok,cause I promised Dad,I'd take care of her,and thats,that............... Smile..............

Michelle forgot to tell you this morning,that we rode by the complex,yesterday,we did'nt try and stop,we just looked from the road,and it is unbelievable,take care and remember,you can't do it all,so share some of it with others,take care of you............. Praying hug.........................

Well ya'll have a gooden and we'll see ya'll in a bit............................... Wave.......................I like that little guy,he reminds me of me.............. Laughing ........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks e'body...this is some rough stuff, we just got home & are so tired-the mental part is tough too. I welcomed the distraction for a bit this morn Mike, you guys stop if you're back by~praying for Moma Hawks. You made me smile Chuck as I imagined you in your tossel... hug

anybody that's got time to pull a 632 out while we're busy, come on by...

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
If i was closer it would be my pleasure.

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Tipsy Tuesday with a little more snow Frown

BB have a good day.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin world,get goin Barney. Wink
Tee was up getting tipsey early. Eyes
Hope y'all have a goodin. Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
3rd shift got me tipsey.

have a good day while i sleep. Come onnnnnnnnn 8:45

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,looking like a heat wave is coming thru today,and the rest of the week,high 40's and 50's,I see alot of outside work in my future.

Well ya'll keep our little commuity of Cana in your prayers,we have lost 5 members of it the last 2 weeks,so it has effected alot of families,and our racing families have took alot of hits lately,the most recent for me was R.E. Mayberry,super nice guy and racer,known him for along time so remember his family,and may God Bless you and you alls families and your day,ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,see ya'll in a bit.......................

Dear Lord,we want to thank you for your Blessings and just pray for all the families that have lost loved ones lately,and pray to comfort them with your love,and Lord I pray each day for your strenght and your love to help me and my family and friends stay strong in our faith..............AMEN...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
prayers sent Mike...see you guys later, another long day.

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another morning with frozen hot water pipes. Good thing I bummed a shower last night or I'd have the office to myself. Big Grin Maybe that's a good idea big idea could get some peace and quiet and more work done. Hopefully the heat wave into the high 20s will help my pipes.

Hey Mike! I hope the meds help your mom feel better. Sorry to hear about your friend. While I wanted 2010 to be a better year for the PRP family, I didn't want it to come at the expense of my friends' families. I second your prayer.

Michelle, I'll try to remember to take a pic with the cap on. I'm not wearing it today here, but I've been wearing it all winter. WFC swag rocks! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post