DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, just plowed anouther 4" of snow boring

BB T.G.I.F. too you all

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Crew,snowing a little here this morning,just started about 4am so it's going to be a fun day,woohoo,schools been called off,so Mannies happy,and he don't even know it yet,he's still snoozing,so at least,he'll have fun today,me well we will find something to do under the shed,always something inside to do,if you will look for it.

BB you're probablly getting pretty good at that snow shoveling huh............ Wink Big Grin...........Hope you have a fine day..................

Wave MsFurr,you guys get to play in the snow today,well I know Madi and little man will keep you busy building snowmen and snow angels,ya'll have fun......................................

Well to the rest of you guys and gals,have a good friday,and a good weekend,and play easy this weekend,and don't break anything,thats to the easterns,now westies keep the sun tan oil handy,don't want know burns.......... Tongue Cool.................

Ok,prayers all around and ya'll have a gooden,and if the Good Lords willing and the snow don't get to deep,well see ya'll in a bit.................................... Praying.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I love 3 day weekends! I dwt to do nothin or sumthin, which ever I decide.
Going to be another nice day on the left coast, mid 70's. I was just looking in the mirror and my tan lines are beginning to fade. I better do some yard work in my speedo today. Laughing Rolling
Y'all have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi back Floyd, would love to have some of them warm temps this way!
Thanks Tee, that was the first race with that engine at PRP where I got to meet my pals too! The Camaro is all in pieces now, no windows, sheetmetal, roll cage, got to move fuel cell, battery boxes up to get wheelie bars under it( that pic is leaving on the stop at .20, I can't wait to make a pass wide open)~gonna be like a new car our other Uncle Mike (White) is going to help Rick with it when he gets it all apart...I should start an album, right Chuck Wink

Happy, happy b'day Megan!!!!!!! Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream have fun with Mom today!

Enjoyed your posts Ma B, sorry I missed you on fb the other night to chat...I leave my comp on 24/7 always logged in so try me again sometime...Just a dusting of snow Uncle Mike, but the kids are happy with no school!
I just can't tell you guys enough how much you mean to me! Enjoy your weekend!! hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! TGIF bigtime! First 5 days week in like 3 months for me. Yeah, more snow here too. Supposed to get more through 8am tomorrow. 30s will be a heat wave if they actually happen next week. My apartment is so cold I wear my WFC III tossel cap to bed.

Happy birthday Megan! Ice Cream

Hey Mike! If you don't make it to PRP, make it to that QCR race. I should be over there for at least Sunday.

Yeah, maybe you should start an album Michelle. Big Grin That is an awesome shot though, even better that it was at PRP. I may be coming to you whenever I get time to sign up on spacebook/myface/whatever.

Happy weekend all! hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I need to do a 3 way (don't even go there Floyd! No No) callwith you & Mike to get you guys up & running on that space junkie book face thing-ur so funny Chuck! it's pretty cool, not as cool as our gm thread but has chat/updates etc.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Gonna hit 70 here again today I am sure! Sorry you all can't be here so we can go get some ice cream, especially Ma Brewer (no she loves the stuff)! Used to we had a chat room on here where we could have Clan gathering or whatever but those days seem to be long gone! Turned into a "gang bang" a few times when the dark side got upset with the other side and a bunch of folks got the boot from Danny way back when!
We need a Mike, Floyd, Guy, Chuck T, Ms. Furr, Ma Brewer, Mouse, Pat, Bob j, Big L, and Wife 990 and other friends "Clan" meeting! No "riff-raff"! Ice Cream Wink Big Grin No No censored Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
I need to do a 3 way (don't even go there Floyd! No No) callwith you & Mike to get you guys up & running on that space junkie book face thing-ur so funny Chuck! it's pretty cool, not as cool as our gm thread but has chat/updates etc.

I wouldn't think of going there. I realize it's cold and you have to share body heat to stay warm. Big Grin

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin everyone...it's Saturday and 20º outside Brrrrrrr......but it's 70 in here.
Hope y'all have a good weekend. Wink

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
MORNING ALL MS FURR U NEED TO LEAVE THOSE SISSY STICKS OFF AND JUST LET THE BITC--H EAT,

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,it's too cold here and the winds a whipping big time,but they say there's better days a coming,next week in the high 40's and 50's woohoo,I can go out in my short pants again,I'm losing my tan,this 100watt bulb just ain't doing the trick.......................

Well hope ya'll all have a gooden,and prayers all around,and may your day be sunny,with warm thought..................... Smile...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I keep tellin' you Mike, come to AZ and we will have you lookin' like a mescan in no time! Supposed to be in 70's at least until next Wednesday! We can have you tanned enough by then to the "deportable" by the "immigranties"!
Come on out and we'll have some "pinto beans" and few tamales and that will gas you up for the trip home! I might even let you take "Priceless One Again" down the track! Eyes not worthy Laughing Wink Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting ready to head out the door to the airport. The wife and i are on our way to San Diego for a fe days. She has a Mary Kay seminar to attend and i'm just going along for the ride and warmer weather.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning All!!

It has been crazy around here Hum I wonder why LOL

Megan had a good B - Day thanks for all the happy birthdays from yall Smile

We did not make it to icecream but will try tonight takin the kids the Predator Hockey game should be fun Big Grin

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Had to get rid of that "3333".
I'm working up a sweat watchin them 5 mescans cutting the trees in my front yard. I might have to take a nap when they're done. It's too noisy now with all the chain saws and the big chipper running. I got too many trees.
Y'all have a gooden. I'm back to supervising.
Rolling Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all! Couldn't let this be on the second page.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,man it sure is cold here again this morning,but a little cold cannot compare to what other folks are going thru,so I'm sorry to complain.

Just got off the phone with MsFurr,and she and the folks in one of the appartment complexes she manages really need our prayers,they had a 1/2 million dollar fire tear thru the complex yesterday morning around 4am,they got everyone out,with only one serious injury,and that to the lady that they think the fire started around,she was smoking and on oxygen,and a few more were taken to the hospitial and released,so as bad as it could have been,they got lucky.
The lady that was burnt the worst,is in ICU,and not looking good,so prayers needed big time,and the firewalls in the complex did their jobs,and kept the fire from spreading to the other parts of the complex,I'm sure Michelle,can and will explain it better when time permits,so keep her and them in your prayers.

Ya'll have a gooden and prayer all around and we'll visit back afterwhile........God Bless.......................................

And if you want to see more about the fire,type in appartment fire Hillsville Va.and that will show you the news reports...............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fire is a terrible thing. Thoughts and prayerts go out. Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Finally came up with my New Year's Resoltion for 2010: Forget all the other New Year's Resoltions I thought about making! Rolling Ice Cream not worthy Razz Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm exhausted, we got a call yesterday morn at 4am telling us one of our properties was on fire, being evacuated. Rick went over, I waited for Mom & Dad to get to my house to stay with the kids & then went, we were there 17 hrs & back this morn. There's only speculation right now on the start of the fire, but it's a 40 unit elderly, so we are just thankful that everyone got out safely. If you've never witnessed first hand the devastation of a fire, it's unreal & could have easily had massive casualties. It was truly amazing to be a part of all the local fire depts, police, red cross, vfw, local residents & rescue services to try to help out. Firewalls work, unbelievable to see an apt untouched on one side with one that is only ashes left on the other.

We're going to be very busy for a while...thxs for the prayers gang.

FurrRacing.com