DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
It's gotta be better than yesterday! Maybe I can call my car "Priceless One Again" instead of "Fence Wrecker" today! Just gotta get my winch cable straightened out a little and things will be under control. Fence re-builders to be here at 10:30 this morning so guess better get things moved around. Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
A busy morning, so, afternoon all. I hope Madi, Mannie, and Guy are having better days. I just read the "kandace lewis" post, and just feel so bad for Joe.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good morning Car

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning folks. Gonna be a nice day today.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
..........Good morning Folks,Mannie feels better,now it's my turn,I hate school bugs....... Mad........ya'll have a gooden................. Big Grin.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Glad Mannie is better, hope you feel better soon Mike!
Madi is good, she's ready to go racing...wishing the weather was rdy too!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mawnin'! Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! We're in the 40s today, woo hoo! Surf's up! Big GrinBig Grin Time is getting short, need to get in the garage, season starts in April.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people.

BB it's my TGIF Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
BB, I can't remember if I mentioned this anywhere before, but I really dig your hood scoop. I took this at the Classic when we were getting down to the last few rounds.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O Th e Morn, folks.
I hope everyone one is good this fine FRIDAY morn.
Mike, is Manny doing better? I hope he dont have that crap the wife and I shared for a week. was not good.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin' Smile

TGIF!!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.............Morning everybody,hope all is well,done started raining a little here,looks like a washout weekend,oh well,Marty,Mannie is fine,I think it was one of those 24hr.school bugs,but now it's my turn,we share everything,you know how it is with kids,it's just tougher on old guy's,I quess,anyway Mannie's nannie's(that make a good kids story)Hannah,of the team of Hannah,Montana,is about to bust with her kids,she's problably waiting till it's cold and raining,you know,so we got them a little hut fixed and ready for the big happening,anyway ain't you sorry you asked, Winkhope you'all have a great day,and weekend,and remember.we'll get to complain about it beening to HOT,before long.............. Big Grin.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
IM ALIVE

So good morning everyone

I am in rainy Miamisburg OH. At the slotcar US Nationals. I am having a BALL

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I know you must be having fun Tee! The kids are upset they had to go to school, they were rdy to race this weekend...
morning gang!

FurrRacing.com

DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning and Happy Friday to all.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people. The weekend is here.
BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
what's up Wink