DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
Good mornin, Mike. It sure was nice to look up and see your smiling face when we pulled in the Farm. You're right about the Cantrells. They don't come any nicer. We saw Randall win his first race and he has been steady winning ever since. Hope to see you again real soon. Ma Page

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Guy, so sorry for your loss! Prayers for the family and for you!

Good job Mike!! Keep the prayers coming! Don't like the road ahead of us!! Praying

Michelle, I will call you soon, promise!

Chuck, big hugs and F****!!! crying

Floyd, I need a smile buddy!!

Nicole, thanks sweetie!

Gotta go lots to do now!! Love you all!! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yep.

F***!!! hug hug and glass is half full! Always thinking positive!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Christine, Laughing Rolling

----- We 're off to see the Wizard!
Four United States Presidents get caught up in a tornado.....
And off they whirled to the land of OZ.

They finally made it to the Emerald City

...and went to find the Great Wizard

"What brings the four of you before the great Wizard of Oz?"
Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly:

"I've come for some courage."

"No Problem!" said the Wizard, "Who's next?"

Richard Nixon stepped forward, and said:

"Well, I think I need a heart."
"Done! Says the Wizard."

"Who comes next before the Great and Powerful Oz?"

Up stepped Bush and said,

"The American people say that I need a brain."

"No problem! Said the Wizard.
Consider it done."

Then there is a great silence in the hall.
Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around,
But he doesn't say a word.
Irritated, the Wizard finally asks,

"Well, what do YOU want?"

"IS DOROTHY HERE?"

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm here Ma B, 24-7

Floyd, lol Laughing

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
F***! Thinking positive! I know Mark will fight even harder than this!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Floyd Rolling hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...Tipsy Tuesday

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Feeling a little bit better today. We move this weekend, so i have to start feeling better, still have quite a bit to do.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,looks a little like rain here this morning,so we'll see what we can get done outside before it gets started..................

Mouse hope you feel better,the moving thing is tough enough,without being sick............................

Chuck just wanted to say hey........ Big Grin.................HEY..............................................................

Mark and Ma,prayers still being sent your way everyday,God Bless ya'll,and prayers all around,and ya'll have a gooden,see ya'll in a bit.......................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! BB, wish I could tip one with you all tonight. The PRP guys all send their respects.

Mouse, I hope all goes well. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Hey Mike! Big Grin You're going to have come up here next season. Hitch a ride with Michelle... PRP will be hosting a SportsNationals again. You can crash in my uncle's motorhome at the track.

Christine, Praying Praying Praying hug hug. Anything I can do, say the word.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Floyd Rolling hug

Christine, I live to serve!
not worthy hug Wink

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Coumadin seems to be doing it's job and my level must be about right! Cut a pretty good slash in my hand this mornin' repairin' a "dog boundry" I put up around my wife's Iris that dog had been diggin' in and slipped and slashed a pretty good openin' between thumb and first finger on left hand! Didn't bleed much and wife was asleep so put some Neosporin on it and wrapped it up like an old cowboy would with some guaze and some of that sticky cloth tape.
At least I didn't bleed to death! Before it's over may have to steal a welder or get a guard dog to keep this dog away from those Iris! Eyes censored No No Mad Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday.
Prayers for everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...H.U.M.P. day Eyes

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy hump day!

Guy, be careful out there, wouldja? And maybe wear some gloves? Big Grin Your location gets more interesting each time you change it. Big Grin

BB, sounds like a great tribute to Andrew last night. Hopefully you received my check by now. Wish there was more we could do.

HEY Mike! Big Grin

Christine, half full!!! Hugs!! hug hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea Chuck, no tellin' where I'll end up next! Ma Brewer, got a question you can help me with I am sure! Don't know if Mark is on any of those pills or capsules that have the instructions to "take one pill three times a day" or not. I am on some that say that and was wondering what kinda string they are having him use? By the time I take those pills or capsules the third time with sewing machine thread they are pretty well disolved! Do you guys have the same problem? Confused Eyes I'm stupid Laughing Banging Head Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Ya'll,short for you all, Wink....someone ask me why do you say ya'll all the time,I said wellllllllll,it covers everybody,because you know how it goes when you start nameing names,you always forget somebody,and then you forget whos,who,and then you mite make somebody feel bad,so ya'll does the trick,now don't know why I'm descusing this,it really ain't a big thing,but very important when you got friends and have a small memory bank,speaking of bank,wait we were'nt speaking of bank was we,and where did we come from,they ain't nobody here but me,have I got a mouse in my pocket,or what,no Mouse lives in OKl.wher the winds come rushing down the lanes Laughing ,am I rambling,naw had a sleep study done last night and man I'm tried,don't know why I shoulkd be tried musta been all the noise at that Dr. office,slamming doors and banging stuff around,ifn they wanted to study my sleep,they should be quieter doing it........................... Sleep Confused Eyes Tongue Eyes Sleep Laughing .........................................

Wait I know why I'm rambling,I just found a wire they forgot to unhook from the sleep study,they forgot to uncross my wires from theirs,boys I hate it when that happens,ok thats better do I sound ok now,thanks you sound better now,man i hate it when I have to answer myself,oh hush whinny............hwat was we talking about,mybe i better go let that nurse staighten out this wiring,but I think 18463572 is right mybe not...............................
Busted Sorry Hum No No Confused :sleep Laughing ...........don't talk while sleeping.....................................

Well ya'll have at it while I get staighten out,did I say ya'll are the best and prayers all around,and Mark and Ma I love ya'll and am praying hard,God Bless ya'll and well see ya'll in a bit......................................

Hey Chuck.....................................

Guy I take so many pills anymore that for awhile in the mornings,I sound like a spray can of paint.......................................:

Did ya'll see them 2 eyes at the end of my post,I wonder if them could be them Gieco eyes telling me how much money I could be saving are,are they my ghost cows........ Off topic Confused Laughing .....................HELP somebody let me out of here,good thing they let me keep my laptop when they locked me in this room,oh and MsFurr I did'nt do what we was talking about,well atleast I don't think I did,but I'm old and comfortable,so a little of that from a old man is cute,kinda like a baby when it burps,ain't that cute and we all say oh ain't that cute..............ok nurse I'm cutting the putter off,ok,ain't that cute............................. help help Eyes Sleep I'm stupid help Laughing Rolling Praying crying Sleep..............................................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Give you any good meds with that sleep study, Mike??? Big Grin Tongue

18436572 clockwise for Chebby, counterclockwise for Olds.