DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening guys and gals,man it sure is prutty aroundhere today with all the local tracks closed due to the weather forcast,I'd hate to be a weather person,anyways it is beautiful here.................................

Well yard work to do and maybe even mannie and I will give each other a hair cut after while,you know with the horse electric clippers,it's pretty easy just point and shave,ain't much styling to it,just a slick hair cut,cheap and fun................. Eyes Tongue Laughing ...........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and be safe at whatever you do,and Michelle has won 2 rds.in HR and 1rd.in TD,inbetween all the rain storms,so get with you all,the rain came through here this morning about 6:30 and gone then the sun come out and it's prutty now,so it's on it's way to the Rock...............Good Luck Ya'll...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post

Here's 1 picture of our new house. The driveway on the left side goes to the 3 car garage in the back. 2 spots in the garage will be for my '72 Chevy pickup and the racecar until i can get my shop built.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mouse,

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mouse that is one beautiful place,good luck to ya'll,mighty proud when friends are doing good............especially the 3-car garage................... Big Grin................It's just a racer thing.................. Car.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Nice place Mouse! Too bad it's in Oklahoma! Wink Big Grin Eyes Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Guy, it would be better if it were in Florida.
Thanks Mike.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
http://maps.google.com/maps?sa...um=1&ved=0CA4Q8gEwAA
Here's an aerial view of the place. Clink the link, Drag the A pointer to the center, then click the zoom botton a couple times, and it's just to the left of the A pointer.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea! Know what I would do? Empty the pool and build my shop over it and put me a good steel floor over the pool with an opening so I could go down in the pool and pull tranny from underneath rather than having to buy a lift! But then I can't swim so I would have reason to do such a thing! Empty pool would make a nice "vault" to store parts in also! Never saw enough water when I was a kid to learn how to swim except in a water trough and tried that one time and dang near drowned1 Would have if I hadn't found my sister's leg! Eyes Praying help Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure the wife wouldn't go for that idea. My shop will be next to the pool on the south side of it.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Lookin good Mouse. You're becoming a real citizen. I wished I had room for a big shop.
Everybody ahve a gooden. I'm off to the VW races to play big shot promoter. Just goin to stand around and look important.
Praying Angel hug Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Floyd, i don't know about all that.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,Man somebody left the AC on last night here in beautiful downtown Cana,Va.it'scold this morning,but the sun is prutty,oh well it is fall moving in on winter,so woohoo...............................

I quess MsFurr is having fun at the Rock,seems like they are having lots of troubles this weekend,not MsFurr but the track with cold temps.wiring troubles and odd stuff,oh well maybe they'll be done by Mon.or Tues. Eyes Wink Tongue.......................

Well you guys and gals have a gooden,and thanks for the Super-Stock picture Chuck,man I love them SS and Stkers,does that mean I getting old or just trying to relive my childhood....... Hum...........couldn't be that,I ain't never got out of childhood yet,and don't want too..................... Laughing Car..........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd, thinkin' you spelled that word wrong! Shouldn't it have been "impotent" instead of "important"? A lot less effort would be involved! Guess the electronic's class at the "big bucks" race kinda fizzled1 Heard they only had 10 in electronics but heard that they had 30-40 in the non-electronics class and boosted the win up to $1,250 instead of a $1,000. They wonder why they can get so many non-electronic cars as compared to electronic cars and the answer is simple: Economics! The difference between the entry for electronics and non-electronics is $50 bucks! If you charge a $100 for an entry out here, you better be prepared to guarantee the purse which they didn't! I stayed home, watched TV and slept through it all! Went to a swap meet this mornin' and handed out some lists of the old magazines I got for sale but the phone ain't ringin' off the hook so guess that wasn't a profitable venture either! Tim Griffith would buy them I think if I could figure out a way to get someone headed that way to take them to him for nothin'! Freight on 650+ magazines can get pretty costly! You all have a gooden' or a biggen'! Eyes Tongue Laughing Big Grin Hum Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin Y'all!
No Guy, I was important today. My son is the promotor of the hottest heads up class in VW racing. It was a good, exciting day. There was an old guy, 59, against a young guy, maybe 30. The old guy hit the tree but the young guy drove around him at the finish line, he was actually sideways going across the stripe. The young guy ran a 5.61 @ 124 in his VW bug. These VW's haul but. That's in the 1/8th mile in case you didn't figure it out.
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

I've been talking to Ma Brewer over the weekend, since we all missed her here the last week. I'll let her post up the details later, but for right now, we need to send prayers today for some good news to come back for her family.
Praying Praying Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Monday's here already.
Prayers for everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,prayers to MaB,we all love you alot,so whatever is going on,you know you can count on us to be there for you,so you're in our thoughts and prayers.........................

Got big doings going on here today,got to take Joiesy the rabbitt to school at 2pm for Mannie for show and tell.............can you say woohoo....................but he's my biggest fan so how could I say no...............................................................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and hopefully MsFurr can come home tonight from the Rock with 2 big iron men,and if no ironmen just get home safely....................................................................

Prayers all around.................................................................

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL, I am here!!

MaB hope all is well, we sure miss ya, let me know if you need anything. . . . hug

Hoping MsFurr is doing good Car

Been a little under the weather, again, they got me on steroids, and they are making me sicker than I was, but they say I should feel better after the 6 days!!!! Frown

Hope everyone has a great one Smile

Angel Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma B, hope ever thing is okay! If is is just broken parts and not broken hearts it can be fixed! Keep your head high and hang in there! Wink Big Grin Eek Praying hug Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying hug hug

For MaB, praying for good news. Wish it was just broken car parts.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea Wife 990, you do know after 6 days on steroids your sterile don't you? Just kiddin'!
You will undoubtedly eat Scott out of house and home and try climbin' the walls if they give you steroids in any great amounts. Don't just drop them all of a sudden as such could cause your brain to explode! I was on prednisone for 17 years for my Chron's disease before we found other medications which took care of the problem just as well without all the harsh side-effects such as the Osteoporsis I have now! Steroids tend to "mask" pain extremely well but they also keep you wound up and shaky! Come off of steroids slowly and listen to the doctor! Eyes not worthy Praying Cool