DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday, we're almost through with this week.
The wife and i go sign the contract on the new house tonight. Pretty exciting stuff happening around here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL. . . . Well I am up so I guess that counts for a good day Wink Right Hum

Mouse that is great . . . . I am totally jealous Tongue We are still looking boring

Hope everyone has a Great Day Big Grin

Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! So glad it's humpday. I'm dragging. Congrats Mouse, that's good stuff. I'm still trying to find a realtor website to match my search criteria of "big a$$ garage and a small house". Big Grin Hasn't happened yet. I don't think I'll get to take advantage of the tax credit, unless I stumble upon THE right house for me in the next month. I'm hoping the credit gets extended for next year.

Yes, you're up, Nicole, and I hope you're feeling better.

Good day to all! Praying Angel hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Good Morning Nicole!

Hey Chuck, good to see you've got your priorities straight. It's harder to clean a house than it is to clean a garage. Hum

Everybody have a gooden and save that recipe for the Hot Toddy. You never know when you might need it. not worthy

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
headin out the door right this minute fpr the Rock...just wanted to tell you guys you're the best!!! can't reply on the b'berry but most of you have our numbers or get them from Uncle Mike, but I'll try to keep him updated...ttys!!!!

hug Praying

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone Smile

Good Luck MsFurr !!!!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
That "hot toddy" musta done the job! Wife 990 sounds chipper this mornin'! Or is it cause Scott is in Idaho and not "crackin' the whip"? What do they say: "When the cat's away, the mice wil play?" or is it the other way around?
Irregardless glad you are feelin' better Nicole!
Doctor's Guy and Floyd are lookin' out for you health, not your wealth! Wink Big Grin Eyes Rolling Praying Angel Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Well, unfortunately for Blowbama, he won't be getting any of my money through his tax credit crap, writing a check for this one. The wife and i have been saving for a long time for something like this. When we sell the house we're in now, that money will go right back into savings.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
This is my T.G.I.F.
Signed the contract on the house last night, should close on it on Nov. 20th. My wife is real excited, i won't be as excited until my shop is built.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING you bunch of Drr folks,been gone a couple of days,did you miss me,I sure miss me,it's was like a outa body experience,me not getting up and getting on Drr,but I'm baccccckkkkkk............Oh well Mouse has a new house,could resist mouse,but WTG,now comes the trouble part,MOVING,I don't like moving,thats why I live in my old motorhome,ifn I move,I'm already packed........... Laughing ..............but I'm real proud for you all Mouse,and good job on saving,I can't save nothing,I tried saving my change,but before I can save much,I find a reason to spend it,oh well............................................

It is something else how pruuuttty it's been aroung here the last few days,I really think someone pizzzed the ones in charge of weekend racing weather off,big time,I mean the BF's for everyone has been a big old bear this year,to only get home and Mon-thrus.be prutty,so who ever did it,say I'm sorry and get it done fast,alot of fall racing to do,ifn I was President,I would pass a law saying if you was at a race and got weathered out,you could miss work,with pay till you could find a prutty day,to get it done,think of the money that could be saved,oh well ifn they was a perfect world,and I was President,my first act as Pres. would be to have a big old get together and get to know everybody,and have a beer with everybody that is fussing over something,oh wait can't do that,we'd stay drunk from now on,and that wouldn't work,or maybe that's whats going on,everybody in DC is drunk,I don,t know,so I will ponder on that today..................... Hum Laughing ........................................................

Ok ya'll have a gooden,me I'm going to do like a fly around a newly found pile and circle awhile,Nicole hope you're feeling better,MsFurr go ahead and get in the TOC,in both classes,and know who to listen to.... Wink.......It's all inside and ready to be displayed........ Smile...............and Guy and Floyd that pile comment was for you guys,ya'll are so full of it, Eyes Tongue Laughing ....................Plus ya'll are my HERO'S........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ALL !!!!

Mouse that is great, and I have a feeling that is how Scott is going to feel when we find a house, Happy when the Shop is built, BUT we have to find a house first!!

Yes, I am feeling a little better !!!! Wink

Go Ms. Furr got our fingers crossed. Car

Mike nice to have you back hug

Have a great One Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Congratulations Mouse. I'm hoping you get to build that shop soon. I worry that I'll be too thin on the budget, so I want to have a 3 car at least when I move. The apartment I rent comes with a 4 car, so downsizing will be hard.

Mike, glad you're back, and sounding right as rain again. I was thinking of you when I was catching up on CompPlus, this pic's for you:

I'm with you about the moving thing. I'm not looking forward to that. Every time you move, you have more and more STUFF. And I don't know where this STUFF came from, it just appeared. But it's mine, so it has to be good STUFF, right? Big Grin

Glad you're feeling better, Nicole!

Go get 'em Michelle! Once again... "you gotta get rid of what you're holding." JJ, Jared's boy, is gonna be a good bracket racer. Big Grin

Ooooohhh Christine, where are you????

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
I am not looking forward to the move at all. My wife and i have lived in the house we are in now for 20 years, so there is no telling what kind of things that i will find that i have forgotten about. Needless to say, there will be alot of stuff that won't be going with us that i'm sure should have been thrown away to begin with.
As soon as i can get some, i'll put up some pictures.
Mike, it has been hard at times to save, but it was something i knew we needed to do. That's also why it took me so long to build my racecar, and why it's not as pretty as i would like for it to be, but at least i have one, and now have the house that my wife really has deserved.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's a lazy do nothin Friday. Thought I was going to get to sleep in all weekend but my son reminded me that he has his VW Pro Outlaw Turbo Race on Sunday. He's been promoting this series for 2 years now and this is the final coming up. So I got to get all gussied up and ride around in the golf cart and look important. It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.
Angel hug Praying

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Freakin' A it's Friday.
Getting ready to take the kids to school, then go out to the new house to meet the guys doing the house inspection, and the fence company doing an estimate on the fence we need put up.
This next month is going to be busy.
Prayers for everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Long weekend for me, taking Monday off. It will be a good one.... Mark Romeo is getting married tomorrow, and my best friends are having Nolen baptized Sunday. Some good stuff with my extended families all weekend.

Mouse, good luck with all the work. I know it's all worth it in the end. And I hope you get the shop built soon! Big Grin

Where'd everyone go? Michelle is excused, she's racing at the Rock, as is BB, racing the Classic at Norwalk. No Guy or Christine though?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Sports Fans,well the rain is coming over the Mts. I could see them(Mts.)a little while ago,but now they are gone,so onward and upward...............................

Probably going to get wet at the Rock this afternoon,hope Michelle took her rain coat,sand spurs and rain at the Rock, Humglad I'm here,but going to be prutty Sunday,so rest up guys,good days are coming.......................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and Chuck and Mouse slow down I'm tried just listen at what all ya'll got going on..............................

Paging MaB,Paging MaB,you're needed,I miss you................ Big Grin............hope all is well................. Praying.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I'm still around Chuck T., just been "boilin'" with all the insurance rate increase we old folks is gonna see in 2010 and see our Social Security checks dwindle some more cause they say our "Cost of Living" has dropped and we shouldn't need an adjustment in 2010! Bullshyt!
My Part D (prescription insurance) rate has jumped 57%, my out-a-pocket costs of prescriptions has jumped 16% and I am sure my Medicare supplement insurance rates are liable to take another hike upwards! You all better hope someone finds that "fountain of youth" before too long cause you are gonna have to work until you are 85 to pay off the debt Obama and his cronnies are creating for you in the future! They are gonna tax the livin' daylights out of you! We need a "super sucker" to hit Washington D.C. to suck up those Pelosi's and others who are spending our hard earned money so they can scoot around the country telling us what a great job they are doing and how they are gonna make us all healthy, wealthy and wise! Peeking through the cracks in the fence, it appears to me slavery is coming back and I think most of us are gonna be the slaves! What is it they say: "History repeats itself!"? Thinkin' it's time for Obama to live in Mike Hawk's shoes for 6 months and Mike's turn to live in Obama's shoes for 6 months! Now you talk about change! We would see some real changes then! It's gotta get better and the sooner the better! Mad Eyes Busted Banging Head No No No No Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Kinda nippy around here this morning.
Got my sons football game this afternoon, then not much else really going on after that.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Feel kinda "light headed" and "gutted" this mornin' but think I am gonna make it! Didn't see any brains in the "stool"! Guess gonna have to quit saving that Los Dos hot sauce for so long! Saved some to use on my tacos I made last night and at 3 this mornin' it started attacking my bowels! At that rate, those little rolls of toilet paper don't last too long! Guess I'm gonna have grab some of those landscaping rocks and keep them close to the commode marked "for emergency only"! Didn't anyone step forward to offer to pay my entry into the Big Bucks race at Firebird today so guess I will stay home and do the right hand work out--pulling and pushing the lever on my Lazy Boy--all day watching college football games. Understand my grandson got his first deer, an AZ whitetail (slightly bigger than a large jack rabbit) down near the Mexican border yesterday. Hope it wasn't a wetback practicing for Halloween! You all have a good weekend! Time to pull the foot prop lever again! Eyes censored help Razz (uhg!) Cool