DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hello my great friends, I will update my DRR "family" in as soon as I can. I miss you all very much and I can feel your prayers and strength. And all of you are always in my prayers. Love you guys! Praying Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer, good to hear your voice, even if it is a little raspy! Thought about you and Nikki today as I took the car outa the trailer amd started it up just to make sure everything is staying full lubricated! Hope everything is gonna be okay! Praying Angel hug Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Ma, thanks for popping and and letting us know. . . I will send more prayers your way Praying

Guy, this stuff makes me feel like shyt. . . Only eating to make it now so bad, I had to take 6 pills the first day then one less everyday after that so 2 days left, and feel better, I guess!!!! Confused

Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guy M. Price:

You will undoubtedly eat Scott out of house and home and try climbin' the walls if they give you steroids in any great amounts. Don't just drop them all of a sudden as such could cause your brain to explode! I was on prednisone for 17 years for my Chron's disease before we found other medications which took care of the problem just as well without all the harsh side-effects such as the Osteoporsis I have now! Steroids tend to "mask" pain extremely well but they also keep you wound up and shaky! Come off of steroids slowly and listen to the doctor! Eyes not worthy Praying Cool

I would have weighed 9000 pounds had I been on prednisone that long. I was only on them for a year and I gained 140 pounds and looked like the michelin tire man.

Steve Prado
Rudy, AR

Posts: 377 | Location: Rudy, AR | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Prayers for all in need.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,as Guy said MaB good to hear you typing,we love you,and you are in our prayers........................................

Nicole,praying for you too,I sure know how bad Meds.can make you feel,last week they had me try a new one,and I couldn't stay awake,now this week this new one has made me so weak,that I feel like laying in bed all day,just have to make myself go,I beginning to think I got the Mountain Man Disese,you know lay on the porch all day............. Tongue Laughing Sleep Laughing ...............................................

Well ya'll have a gooden ifn you can and I hope everyone of ya'll can get to feeling better,and Michelle,I'm a hoping you can get some rest and I am mighty proud of the job you did at the Rock,under some real tough times and weather conditions,show what a tough racer you are,mighty proud,Prayers all around..........................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
As I've said in the past, alcohol is antiseptic, treat everything enternally. Big Grin

Hi Christine, good job Michelle, Mouse go to work.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Took me a day off yesterday to recover from the weekend. It was a good one. My friends Mark and Beth got married Saturday (check out the thread I started, has some cool pics in it) and Nolen's baptism was Sunday. I'll post a pic up once I get it on photobucket. He's doing real good.

Christine, let me know if there's anything I can do. Many many Praying Praying Praying prayers heading to you all.

Guy, I never did get the pics of your Nikki sticker. Did you resend?

Mouse, the new house looks great. Congrats to you and your family, wishing you much happiness there. Love the front porch.

Nicole, glad you're feeling better and I hope you're off of that stuff soon.

Mike, I don't have Mountain Man Disease or any other, I just like laying in bed or the porch all day. Laughing

Michelle, you sure did do great. I know the farmers need the rain, but why can't they get it Mon-Thurs? Rain sure has made a mess of things this year.

BB, congrats on making it to the semis (I think?) at the Classic. Always a tough field to go through.

Floyd, I took some of your advice, since it was a big crowd at Mark's wedding. I took some alcohol internally to avoid H1N1. Dosage was based on the number of people present. Big Grin Is this the car you were crewing on? This is a shot from Bob Wenzelburger:

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Today is "porcupine" day for me! I go get poked in the finger today to see of my Coumadin level is still in line after 3 weeks of no tests! Gotta feelin' my body is taken control and it may be a little high (around 3) which, to me, would indicate that they might soon take me off the stuff! Sure hope so so that I can again get back on Ibuprofen so my arthritis won't bother me as much. Been taking the Tylenol Arthritis pills and they don't help at all! I know many of you are feelin' bad and I hope you snap out of it soon, but just wait until you get old! Get that pain threshold built up while you can cause you are gonna need it when you get older! Supposed to be 88 today and start getting windy this afternoon and the high tomorrow is supposed to be 63! Cold front moving through and they say it could snow down to 3,000 ft. tomorrow! And this is in Arizona! How many of you knew that you could go from about 1,100' here in the Phoenix area to around 7,000' by the time you get to Flagstaff in the northern part of state in less than 3 hours. Or you can go to the southeast part of the state in about 2 hours and get to an elevation of 4,000'! Our limiting factor in the southeast part of the state is water and as a result it is a great place to live, just no way to make a living! Vast quantities of land but if you don't have water it's difficult to create anything productive from it. Could be a an "agricultural paradise" if water was available! And that concludes your Arizona lesson for today! Eyes Sleep Tongue Wink Big Grin Praying Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck T., yes I have sent it to the address you said twice. Why don't you send me an email to priceracing@cox.net and I will attach the pictures to my reply and that way we will know you get them? I had the car outa the trailer yesterday and shoulda took some more but my head was screwed on backwards so I didn't think about it! Banging Head Laughing hug Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.....back to work today Frown
Thanks Chuck, at least it paid for the weekend.

BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yep Chuck, that's the one. I was standing striaght behind it making sure he gets lined up straight. It's a *****in car, first class all the way. The motor is set soft to just run the index and not cause a lot of maintenance. The most we ever have to do is change oil once during a weekend. Maybe a pulley change if the air gets real bad. Car Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, "Dr. Guy" was wrong again! The INR had dropped to 2.2 from 2.6 three weeks ago so they are gonna keep me on the same dosage for a month now and see if I remain in the 2-3 range which is their "acceptable" range. Thinkin' the Dr. probably isn't gonna be happy with that as it means I will have to see him less and that reduces his income, don't you "rectum"? I'm just happy I am seein' the sun come up every morning! Gotta keep that blood pressure in line though, was 120 over 70 today so I guess I'm doin' a decent job of that! Now, everyone else, just get as healthy as me and you will be absolutely perfect except for a few "imperfections"! (Can't breed, eat a little all the time, fit's well in a Lazy Boy recliner,
no funds thus no race as result of "fixed income" and "uncontrollable outgo") Eyes censored Banging Head Hum Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Humpday.
I get to put a fuel pump on my pickup today.
Went out to go to work a little bit ago, and it will crank over like a sum biotch, but won't fire. Any of you all want to come help. I'm not looking forward to doing this just because of having to drop the tank.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, what a crazy, crazy weekend!! I still can't believe we spent SIX days at the Rock!! Unbelievable! The Mom in me can't handle that...my Mom was just the best tho! We were coming home Fri nite to get the kids, but 3rd rd of both TD & HR was Sat morning 1st thing so....why drive 6 hrs when we could possibly be on our way home the next morn? Then I won both, then it rained, again, then same scenario Sat-Sun night, lost 4th rd at 6 in td & 10 in hr-let myself play it too safe on the tree & it bit me, kicking myself now esp with the cars Rick gave me to work with! Learn, minimize future mistakes and move on...

Good showing BB! great to hear about Nolan too! Nice ride you get to help with Floyd! Mike, you are awesome, thxs for e'thing!! Ma B, I'd love to hear from you, prayers sent. Chuck, sorry I missed you last night. Hang in there Guy! Congrats on the house Mouse! Feel better Nicole!!

Missing Nikki...
hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guy, there's always wallyworld!

Msfurr, where's some pictures? This thread is dead without pitures This thread is dead

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'll try to get some up tonight, I took some more with my Nikki decal too

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,turning out to prutty here today,and Mouse I know what you mean about pulling the tank down to fix a fuel pump,I wonder what wiz kid came up with that idea,probably one that has never worked on a truck before,I have a 92 chevy dually sitting here and the fuel pump quit last winter,and I've just kept putting it off,but my famous last words,I'll get to it oneday......................... Big Grin.......................................

Michelle you are welcome,you did good mighty proud,and MaB,we love you and are praying for you,hang in there............ Praying hug.......................................................

And Dr.Guy where is on the pot Az.I can't find it on mapquest............ Tongue Laughing ...................................................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and prayers all around......................... Praying......................................................

I don't really know why,but sometimes,just out of the blue,I can see and feel our Angel Nikki's Smile,and it's all warm,and it's been almost a year since Dad passed and I dream alot about him,so it must be that they are visiting and praying for me to do better,thats all I can figure,I know I sure miss them both,I was my Dads little boy,and I feel like Nikki's big brother,God thank you for letting me know the both of them,and for letting me share their lifes........AMEN..............................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mike, that was real good to start the day off.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Floyd, that Vette is absolutely b itchin'!! Sweet! Gotta love going low maintenance too.

Guy, I conked out last night, didn't get a chance to email you. I'll try to remember tonight.

Mouse, I don't envy that job at all. At least you don't have salt on the winter roads, do you, to help make everything underneath crusty and rusty? Had to change my sister's in her Sunbird a few years ago. GM's brilliant design of running the fuel, return, and brake lines all together in front of the wheel well and down the rocker had me certain at least one line was going to crumble.

Hey Michelle, no problem, I figured you were readjusting to a non race schedule, or conking out yourself. That's why I sent the text and email, in case you were Sleep Sleep. Sucks to lose, but at least you know where you stand. I feel bad for those still in. Rain sure has messed things up this year, with the exception of your visit to PRP, and my visit to Bristol.

Nicely said Mike. I sure am sorry about your dad. I think our thread here, the Nikki thread, stuff like that, proves how good the internet can be. You all are a fine bunch. hug Angel

Christine, prayers for you all, fingers, toes, eyes... well, not eyes, crossed for good news.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post