DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Well I usually try to keep up on all of you on this thread . . . . .

I had, or is still having a diet rockstar for breakfast, had an extremly long night, so I might need two LOL

I was wondering a what you other Prayer Warriors really think about another forum, or would you just like to keep it here where we all check????

Praying for all of you!!

Glad your back GUY!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks for asking Nicole,I kinda like it here,but if it would effect more of the members,maybe another forum would be good,seems I've notice alot more prayer request every week,so whatever you all decide,I'm good with it,besides,PRAYER WARRIORS ROCK Praying Praying Big Grin ......................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ya know what opinions are like, everybody's got one, but in my opinion everything should stay the same. Yeah, we get a lot of prayer requests but they fit right in with the theme of this thread and ya don't have to go some where else to look for them. IMHO

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I kinda agree with Mike. But, there have been prayers requests on other threads. I will do what it best, just point me in the direction and prayers will flow for whom ever needs them!

One request though, can we have a hug emotion icon?? xxxx

Thank you for all that you do!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Friday!
Rooster, I got in a little on a couple of the Duke-NC threads over the last couple of years, but the Tar Heels definitely had the talent advantage. I was at the Duke-Kentucky game in '92, the overtime game won on Laettner's shot. Good stuff.

Floyd, you're up awfully early for a left coaster.

Mike, sounds like some good vittles, but I'll leave the brains for someone else, I got enough of my own (most times), thanks! Tongue Maybe Guy will eat 'em... just send them to Los Dos Molinos and put them next to the chips and salsa. Big Grin Glad to hear mom is doing better.

Mouse, you hanging in there? I hope you are. And I hope you find the stumble issue. Wonder if it could be a float, but then you'd think it would do it all the time.

Michelle, didn't get home til late last night again. I saw your email in there, just haven't had a chance to open it. If you or Mike has a pic, email it over!

Is Mark going west or east? I didn't look to see what M-D was running this weekend. I'm going to Kennywood with the family. Anything I can do for Karen and Bob, say the word.

Nicole, thanks for all you and Scott have done. DRR is my favorite place on the www. And a ton of thanks for putting the Nikki thread up there ^^^. I'm good with whatever you do... a thread for prayers is fine, as I think this crew will keep on doing what we do in here... we're stubborn that way. Big Grin And let us know if you guys ever come PRP's way!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Did ya'll see the prayer request over on the post made by five-o-racer for Travis,about three post down,a guy from Fla.posted about a 4yr old boy with cancer wanting a labadoddle dog,now I have know clue what kind of dog that is,but was pretty cool the guy that posted it was giving the little boy one,if you get a chance go over and read it.....................

And Floyd you are right too,this thread reminds me of a good old country store(which they are few left) where folks gather everyday and talk about what is happening in their community,we just have a big community, Eyes Big Grin.................but whatever you all decide,I'm like MaB, point me to where I'm needed,oh and did I say I be loving you guys and gals..........................................

Chuck,I sent some pic of my r-up at MM a few weeks ago to MsFurr so she could forward them to you,I don't want to break you computer thou..................... Eyes Tongue................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Chuck, yeah i'm hanging in the. Thanks for asking. I reponded to your reply in the tech thread. I'm going to check the float levels here in just a few minutes.
Oh, b.t.w myself i like the prayer request here where they are at, but if we made a seperate spot for them, that would be all right too.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ghost Rider
posted Hide Post
/\

Randy Wahl
S/C 703

Posts: 850 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mike, the computer will be fine... it withstands seeing my mug. Big Grin

Good to hear Mouse. One day at a time. Good luck with the carb. That's a head scratcher.

Ghost Rider, you chatterbox you.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I am outa prison and they removed the cuffs and its good to be back in civilization even though I am on "parole"! Gotta get my blood tested frequently to see that my blood thinner ratio is in line. Just gotta stay away from sharp objects so I don't cut myself and stumble and scrape things up. And there is no dissapointment in the fact that they told me I could not be doing any sky diving or bungee jumping cause I wouldn't do either even if I were a 20 year old! Good to see the family is still all here and doing well! Later, gater! Wink Big Grin Eyes Hum Smile just do it Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Guy M. Price,

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's going to be another hot one. I hope I don't get recliner sores.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
My son has his first football game this afternoon. In the mean time i'm going to take the carb off my truck and throw it as far as i can.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, I am loaded for bare (oops! guess that should be spelled bear as bare makes old grown men cry) and ready to go take the Wally home at the Team race tonight (dream on!)! Got everything loaded up, trailer hooked up, cooler in truck (just got throw the ice in when we head to the track when it will be 112 they say) and did it all without cutting myself and bleeding to death! Need to find someone that can make me a T-shirt with a pocket on it that has a saying on the front: "I am a 'bleeder' so if you find me bleeding, please place tourniquet(SP) around my neck!" Hopefully, being such will not last any longer than 6 to 9 months and I won't have to play "pin cushion" any longer! I have been so lucky with my health from all the angels riding on my shoulders--was in renal shutdown two years ago and then the recent blood clot could have gone to my heart of brain) so I hope those angels are not afraid to jump in my race car tonight and help me win my first ever Wally! I wish I could be as lucky at racing as I have been with my health! Best way to fight off death: Look it right in the eye and don't blink! Scares hell outa it! Big Grin Banging Head Hum not worthy Wink Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening Folks,kinda hot here today,lots of stuff going on,just no racing,maybe get a couple of races in next weekend to celabrate Labor Day...........................

Well good luck to all that is trying to race today,and hope you turn on some W's..............Good Luck Guy,hold on to her tight and everything will be alright........ Wink Eyes Tongue Big Grin........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and we see ya'll in a bit.........................................

Prayers for all my Drr family and friends.........................................

Always thinking of Nikki.......................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Why am I up so early? Don't have a brain in my head. Can't turn off the internal clock.
Have a goode! It's going to be hot again.
Oh, we got my kids twin turbo VW fired yesterday. I'll put some pictures up as soon as I remember to take them. Sounds good but the brand new Kinser fuel pump decided to leak. Everything else was good, no other leaks.
This one is from my phone, hope it works.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Driver has brain fade again! Dumps and let's first round competitor (Jody Davis) take stripe by .005! You would think by now that I know my car well enough to know how to dial it and dial it so that I wouldn't break out! I did but yet I dumped on him at the line scrubbing off 3 mph and had I not done that, according to Crew Chief Pro 7, I would have run a 10.371! I dialed a 10.37! I ran a 10.387! He ran a 9.113 on his 9.08 dial with an .013 light to my slightly later .034 light! Maybe that blood clot shoulda gone to my brain and woke it up, huh? Thanks to Randy Wahl for providing me with his weather station as it was very helpful but my serial to USB adapter took a dump and I had to input weather data by hand. You all have a good Sunday and a better week ahead and I will go back to try and figure out how to get those EGT's down before the ET Finals in a month! Banging Head Banging Head No No Hum censored I'm stupid Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy Gang,late again this day,been to the hospitial to visit with Mom awhile hopefully,she will get to come home tomorrow or no later than Tuesday,she looks good,but still mighty weak,so keep her in ya'lls prayers........................................

Well thats how racing goes,ain't it Guy,win some,Lose alot,gettem next time,hope you're still feeling OK..............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and stay cool Floyd,hope to see ya'll early in the morning........................................

Thinking of Nikki...............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!! Monday all over again Sleep

BB time to get with it

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post