DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
welcome AJ, it's about time you get over here!

Chuck, good news for Nolan! We are praying for speedy recovery!!

You know Chuck, when I started to smell that odor, I did yell "Markie" and he said "it's not me"!! Thanks for the chuckle, Chuck!!! Rolling Rolling

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have been wanting to make it over and now I did. I look forward to chatting and getting to know everyone better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Getting a black and gold theme in here, woo hoo! Big Grin That ought to sit well with non Steeler fans.
Laughing

I thought Brianna was doing all the work on the wedding?? Tongue

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile
i thought you was talking bout Wake Forest University Chuck Big Grin

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Freakin A, it's Friday. For me it is anyways.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Welcome AJ, glad to have you!

Morning crowd representn pretty well in the picks, (well, thanks to Mike! I left Chuck a message too, I'm like, am I missing s'thing?!? lol) Being in the top 4 pretty much sums up my racing year too!! Laughing claimed out at #4 in hr div 9 sux RIP

I'm thinkin we should move that theme just a little further south Chuck, say maybe.....MIAMI!!!? or out west toward Dallas even? Big Grin
(the email was a pic of Rick & I at Bristol this weekend)

Thinking of Nikki, Mom, Ma B, Bob & Karen, Mike, Mannie, Mouse & Mrs Mouse, Nolan, Marty, Guy and anyone I forgot....

On a last note, I'm going to ask you guys to say a prayer for my Mom, she is an 8 yr breast cancer survivor, Dr's wanted her to have body/head ct scan yesterday at WF Baptist because of headaches & enlarged pancreas...
and it was her 63rd b'day yesterday~Happy b'day MOM!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning all.

MSFurr thanks for the welcome.

You and your Mom are in my prayers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Gooooood Mooorrrrrninnnng Gang,ain't it great to have a place to come and eat breakfast and visit with friends and fellow racers,and have a little fun, welcome AJ good to have you joining our little racing family,grab a bisquit and whatever fixings you want on it and a cup of coffee or whatever suits your fancy and sit awhile,and hope you enjoy your stay,and do come back...................... Smile...................

Chuck,don't tell anybody this is strictly between you and I,but I've always been a Steelers Fan,can't let nobody know cause living here in the south,you just can't like them YANKEE TEAMS,so we'll just keep that between us....... Tongue Busted I rule.............But I always loved the toughness of the Steelers and back when Jack Lambert(spelled?)played and the steel curtain,I used to try to play like that when I played school ball,way back in the day,needless to say I didn't play like that,but it was cool to have Hero's that could play DEFENSE,I love me some DEFENSE,DEFENSE,DEFENSE,WOOHOO WOOHOO,I want to hit somebody or something......Ok I'm alright now............ Big Grin Eyes I'm stupid I rule........................................

Ok I be rambling this morning,Ma B MsFurr and Mouse and all ya'll guy's and gal's that have sick loved ones or friends and family with problems,God Bless you all and we will be praying for you....................................

And thinking of our Sweet Angel Nikki........................................

I do believe it is my turn to pray this morning,so when any of you feels the spirit leading you,lay it on us,cause thats what the good Lord would want you to do....................................

Dear Lord we come to you as humbly as we know how,and ask you Lord to heal our friends and family Lord,Michells Mom,My Mom,MaB's sister and friends,Nikki's family,Guy,and Chucks friends baby Nolan and Mouse and his wifes problems God we just pray for the answers that they need for them to find the happiness that all families deserve,and God Bless our little group God, that we can be a shining light in the middle of a dark old world,that we can give some hope and kindness to someone who is having a bad day or situation,thank you for letting us know Nikki and her wonderful family,and lay your blessed hand on them in the many hard days that are still to come,and in your name we ask these blessing and give you all the glory............AMEN......................

Ya'll have a gooden and as MaB says smile at somebody maybe they will smile back and if not they'll think you are up to something.............. Laughing I'm stupid Laughing ..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Today is my Friday!! Tongue

Michelle, sending prayers to your Mom on Angel's wings! Give her a big hug from me and all of us! In fact, here's a big hug to all!

Praying for all! Always!!

Mike, didn't know you were a Steeler fan! I love the Steelers! You should come and watch a game with us! I'm lots of fun watching the game with! Ask Chuck!! LOL

Karen has updated Nikki's carepage! Bob and Karen need our strength now more than ever! I haven't been out to see them, yet! I kinda figured they needed some alone time, but I will be stopping today! I will give them lots of hugs from all of us! You guys are the best!!

Well, AJ, what did you have for breakfast? Biscuits are really good! Glad your here, my friend!

Okay, you beautiful people! Let's go out and "tackle" this world! xoxoxo

Mike, thanks for the morning prayers! xoxo

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!!

BB a little busy this am.........
but it is my Friday also Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My Friday too! Luv these short weeks. Can't wait till next year to cut back to 3 days a week.
Christine, give them a special hug from me please. I never did get that sticker. I'd proudly display it right above "In loving memory of my wife Diane" that's on both sides of my windows.
Mike, thank you, MsFur, Praying and everybody else.
Welcome newbie!

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rooster, I'm a Duke fan. Big Grin But the Demon Deacons are ok too.

Mouse, I posted on your new thread about the carb.

Michelle, sorry I missed your call. I was at the track, and by the time I picked up voicemail, it was late. I'll try to give a call later or tomorrow night. Going to the Pirate game with my dad and nephews tonight. And no, the Black & Gold theme suits us just fine, and Mike agrees! Happy birthday to your mom, and prayers for the scan results to be good.

Mike, Lambert was my all time favorite football player. Played so much bigger than his size, played hard, never gave up on a play. It was great seeing those teams and the awesome defense, and how that tradition has continued. How is your mom?

Christine, done. I am continually amazed at Karen and Bob's strength, and thought it was terrific that Bob posted this morning.

Floyd, if Christine doesn't have your address, PM me, and I'll make sure you get one. We ran out Saturday, and another batch is being made.

Nolen is doing better. He had a second spinal tap, and his white blood cell count has fallen from 2500 to 90 (10 is normal). Doug said he is smiling and acting like himself, except when the pain hits. The nervous system cause pain pretty much everywhere. He is trading off between doses of Motrin and Tylenol. This is an exact quote from Doug: "The Tylenol is given rectally. That just ain't right."

And just so y'all get a face with the name, here is AJ and his lovely fiancee Brianna Bowman. Bri is tall, it's just that Ol' Slim is 6'7".

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks all for the welcome. Chuck thanks for the picture, I am one lucky guy to have Brianna.

MaB I actually had breakfast this morning, some bacon and eggs from Cracker Barrel.

A duke fan Chuck oh my...

Mike there is a little Steeler fan in all of us...Brianna and I are huge Steeler fans, very superstitious too. Last season we went to the chargers game and they won. Then we watched the next round of the playoffs at home and they were not playing well so we got decked out in the gear we wore to the game...Yes..Gloves scarves, Tossil Caps, sweatshirts...we did win the game though and we did our part.

I like the MaB philosophy.... Razz

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile
ChuckT you and DC will get along good then Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's going to be hot hot hot again today so I'm going to get a lot of recliner time in.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Ya'll,Rooster and Floyd,good to see ya'll made it for breakfast this morning,kinda got to be in the short rows this morning,so breakfast is kinda skimpy this morning,all I got fixed was Eggs,bacon, sausage, tenderloin,polish sausages,some pork brains for da southern folks and some of dem donut bagels for the northern folks,and GRITSgravy spoon bisquits and a few cathead bisquits,some redeye gravy,wit a little country ham in the frying pan,now ya'll don't fight over the ham in the bottom of the pan,I know it's good coated with gravy,but save some for Guy,I know he don't need it,but as Mom would say,poor old Guy needs a little extra,he's been sick,well guy's and Gal's I'm really sorry I was a little slack this morning,ain't been feeling as pret as I usally do,Oh and they're Sweet Tea and Fresh jersey cow milk and chilled glasses in the frezzer,so ya'll come on and eat,it'don't need to get cold,and the coffee just walked in,prutty strong this morning(cowboy coffee)Guy likes it that way,well have at it.............................

Well ya'll have a gooden,good to have you back Guy,still saying a prayer for you,and Chuck thanks for asking,and Mom is making progress,thanks to the prayers from THE PRAYER WARRIORS...........................

PRAYERS SENT TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON DRR TO GET WELL SOON............GOD BLESS...................................

ALWAYS AND FOREVER THINKING OF NIKKI.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Gotta get the kids ready to take them to school.
Got the day to myself after that.
Y'all have a good one.
Have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning all...

Well today was a chocolate covered pretzel for breakfast and a tall glass of water.

Mike saying a prayer for your Mom.

Saying a prayer for Guy.

Have a full day of work ahead of me but will check back to see how everyone else is doing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang, what a great b'fast Mike, if anyone leaves the table hungry today, well... (all except for those brains, I am def southern but I noticed that pot is still full...yuk!! lol) & I'm not sure where you found a pretzel in all that AJ or why? lol Big Grin Nice pic AJ, congrats on the wedding! Chuck is our photo guy, we need to get one of Mike up in here.

Okay, time to get with it, lots to do! Looks like a rainy weekend Frown Take it easy in that recliner Floyd!

Thanks for thinking of Mom guys!
msf~always thinking of all!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning! Breakfast was good!! Just send up some biscuits please! And some collard greens!! I'm just going to head south for some good home cooking! I'll bring the gobs! LOL

Stopped in today to do some paperwork! Everyone have a great weekend! Bring home the big "W". No racing at our home track this Saturday! Oh no, wonder where Mark is going to race? Hum He'll find a place! But, he is getting my motor done so I guess I could let him go somewhere!LOL

Great to hear good news for all our friends! Praying for full and speedy recoveries! Let's rock!

Stickers are on their way! If you need more let me know!

I stopped to see Bob and Karen. Big hugs to the both of them. We'll keep praying for strength and comfort! Just to let them know that we are here for them!

Go and play today! Laugh and go singing in the rain and make mud pies! XXOO

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"