DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
PrayingPrayers for young Nolen! God has a new little Angel to watch over you! Angel Praying that everything goes just fine! Praying

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening ya'll,Wow what a day,it's got to be monday,been at the hospitial with mom all morning and then taking care of the families business and on and on,Mom has had a set-back with some kind of infection,that has caused her to start having high-temps once again,so back for more test and wait and see,so thanks for the prayers guys and gals,maybe tomorrow will be better,we pray.............. Praying..............

Got to speak to Guy last night at the hospitial,we had a good visit and he sounded pretty chipper for a sick man,I have no doubt he's going to be fine,anyway we need to keep him in our prayers..................

And Chuck that little fellar is beautiful,and we will sure keep him in our prayers,and Ma B and Chuck thank you two so much for all you have done for keeping us informed about Nikki and her family,I have no doubt you have jewels awaiting in Heaven,for ya'll kindness..................God Bless Ya'll....................................

And prayers out to all our Drr family and friends for all the problems that they maybe having........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and see ya'll in the morning.....................Sometimes I feel we need to start us a prayer list thread,kind like the prayer lists at Chruch,but after looking at this thread,I believe we done have one,and I think this is great,and what a great bunch of Prayer Warriors you all are............God Bless...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, Tuesday, get up, get with it......

and have a good day.
BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning all Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
My wife and i could use some prayers right now. We are having some problems which i am the cause for.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You got it Mouse, life is sometimes hard.

So I've got so much to get done today because I was lazy yesterday Roll Eyes Bristol was a blast, we got to stand on pitwall while they did pit stops!! after an early exit by one of the teams, (I sent you a pic Chuck & can you tell me how to make some of your PRP photos larger, like in you post?)

Hope Mom is doing better today Mike, let me know...U too Guy! Praying for Nolen, what a cutie!!!

anyway, Life is good & you guys are the best!!

(thanks for the ice cream Ma! Wink)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Oh, and a big WTG to the guy I've always been a fan of....WJ! My eyes flew open & I thought, "Did I hear that right???" lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning! Happy Tuesday!

Mouse, I will be praying for you and your family!
Mike, how is Mom today? Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts!
Guy, we're all thinking about you!
Little Nolan, prayers on Angel's wings little guy!1

Michelle, your welcome for the ice-cream! It was good!

I agree Mike, we need a prayer page on here for those who need strength and hope! Will you lead us in prayer?

Have a safe and happy Tuesday! Keep smiling! Razz

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Just talked with Mike, he is going in the hosp now & said he would appreciate it if everyone would keep his Mom in your prayers, they did some testing yesterday & are doing a procedure as he said "some big word I'm not sure of" on her lungs this morning & he also said "she's just not doing too good right now".

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Christine, we have our prayer page right here.

Praying Praying for Mike's mom, Guy and my buddy.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Your right Floyd!!

Heavenly Father we all come to you to ask for comfort, healing and strength. I know our hearts are heavy right now, but we know that You are a loving God. Please help to heal all our friends. Mike's Mom, Floyd's friend, little Nolan, Mouse and his wife and our buddy Guy! Please give strength to those who are fighting their battles near and far. Please bless them and continue to keep them in Your loving arms. Please send our Angel Nikki to keep them smiling! Amen

Praying Praying Angel

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!
Mouse, you got it. It sounds to me like you're manning up, admitting you're the cause of the problems. I hope that you are able to work through them. Stay with it. It took my parents over 8 years, numerous counselors, and a separation until they hit the right program.

Michelle, I'll try to answer that question when I get home and can see the email. Glad you had fun with those guys driving in circles looking for the finish line. And WJ ROCKS!!!

Mike, big time prayers for your mom. I hope she beats this thing down.

Left a message for my friends yesterday, haven't heard anything back on how Nolen is doing. It's making me nervous.

How is your buddy, Floyd?

Lots of Praying Praying Praying for all, and the Denikers.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Afternoon Gang,and what a morning it has been,Thanks Michelle for telling everybody about Mom for me,and to all ya'll wonderful bunch of prayer warriors,just about the time they where getting ready to take Mom down for her procedure,the Lung Dr.came in and said we have decided to not do the proceedure this morning,it seems that Mrs.Hawks is doing so much better today,that we will put it off for now,so Praise the Lord for his Miracles,and his blessings of having such a fine group of prayer warriors on our side,thank you all so much.
They say that Mom is still pretty sick,but that they believe that taking her off of one of the antibotics,two days ago(which was a five day type of med.)made her take a back-set on the flu,so they started her back on the med.last night and they was a ton of difference this morning,ain't our God good............... Angel................
Anyhow she will have to stay aleast another week,to do all the med.(which they are three)so still keep her in ya'll's prayers and thoughts,she may not be out of the woods yet,but she can see the clearing from here............................... Praying.................

And Mouse you bet you will be in our prayers,life is tough,but made easier if we just know who to turn too.......................

Ma B thank you for the Sweet prayer,I can feel Gods presents through this laptop,I love all my Drr family and the offical prayer room,board,thread,or whatever it is called,I just praise god for it.............. Praying.....................................................

Well I went long again today,but i quess ya'll are used to it buy now,God Bless all ya'll and have a gooden,and I can't wait for Guy to get back on hear and tell you guys and gals,about my phone call to him the other night,I bet he'll say I sounded city fied,NOT......... Rolling Laughing .............
And again thank you all for the prayers....................

Thinking of our Angel Princess Nikki and Family,and all our Drr family and Friends.......................................

And if I sound happy,I am,and as the little indian used to say to Red Ryder,you betcum Red Ryder I'm Happy............................... Big Grin..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....H.U.M.P. day today.

BB Get well soon Guy

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Humpday.
Thoughts and prayers to everyone, and continue to keep me and my wife in yours.
Y'all have a good one, and enjoy your day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All,well things are looking better this AM for Mom thanks again gang for the prayers.......................
I sure hope ya'll all have a gooden,and everybody gets to feeling better,and get Guy out of the Horsepitial,and back in action.........................................
Thoughts and Prayers to all our Drr family and friends.....................................

Always thinking of Nikki........................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all! I hope today finds everyone on the mend and feeling great! Didn't sleep well last night though, a skunk was hit by a car on my road, and let's just say oooohhh weeee! I love my country living!! Eyes

Mike, glad to hear that Mom is feeling better! Ole Mr. Price better be listening to the doctors and I know he's chasing the nurses!
Chuck any word on little Nolan?

Okay friends, have a good day! Stay away from skunks!! Blah...

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My 10 year old twin nephews are in town staying at my parents for the week. I took them for pizza last night, then to Dave & Busters. Good stuff. Taking them to the Pirates game tomorrow night, just couldn't get them interested in going to the track tonight. Hopefully in a couple years. Big Grin

Mike, great news about your mom, happy to hear it.

Mouse, you got it. Keep working.

Michelle, never got to my email last night. Might take me til the weekend at this rate, but I'll get there.

Appreciate the prayers for Nolen. He's got meningitis, and is looking at another 2 weeks in the hospital. It seems he is out of the woods though, we hope.

Get well soon Guy!!

Angel Nikki

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, are you sure that was a skunk, and not Markie after a night at Primanti's????
Laughing Rolling

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Good to read everything is looking up today. I have been reading this post but never posted until today.

Chuck good stuff with the nephews. You will get them turned on to the track soon.

Things are going well with me. Working on some things for my wedding coming up in December.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post