DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Hearing rumors that Culp's car had sustained more fire damage then he had originally thought. Apparently the insurance company has offered to repaint the car. I just got this from the body shop and was told that it would be going back on the street!!!! What's up with that?

Nice Job Culp!!......or should we call you HOLMES now????

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy.

That is E.P.O.G. since he is East Palenstines Original Gansta!!!! His street name down there is Torch.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
First off, I painted that car myself as a kindergarden project. It was our first day at fingerpainting so get off my back, dude. Laughing Secondly, I am from East Liverpool, not East Palenstine. I realize you hillbillies do not know the difference, but East Liverpool has running water and plumbing. Laughing Third, how did Shawn get a picture of my new rims? I just bought them at Summit on Saturday and had planned to mount the slicks and front tires today. I may have to be sure only to use these rims and tires for special occasions like the Steel Valley Nationals, the No-box race at Norwalk, and Super Chevy Show.

Yuk got a set of spinners for his pinto...check out the clip http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/21031114

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
You mean that Andy and Yuk didn't send you the post card from the island???

SP... step it up Culp!!!

Hope you Bowtie Jokers are stayin warm up there in the Ice Storm. It's 80 degrees here on the "Island"!!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy

I was going to come visit you guys but my flight got canceled. Tell Yuk to go out to the edge of the island and wait for the plane!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Andy

I was going to come visit you guys but my flight got canceled. Tell Yuk to go out to the edge of the island and wait for the plane!!!

Shawn, dont you mean "La Plane, La Plane"?

Andy, my garage is 320 degrees....and very warm. In fact, we are having a bon fire. I would invite you and Yuk, but you two look like you are having fun on that island. By the way, why arent there any girls on that Island???

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Culp, There are plenty of women on the "Island" Couldn't put them in the pic because they don't wear much clothing, only a few Blue Oval emblems!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well you know if they are only wearing blue ovals they can't be pretty! Eyes
So that would explain leaving them out of the picture! Busted Rolling

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
After blowing up the picture and examining it under a microscope, the only signs of life that can be identified besides you and Yuk are a few sheep in the background wearing blue ovals over select portions of their bodies. These aren't the women that you are refering to, are they? It would only make sense that a couple of guys who pride themselves on their affection for barnyard animals such as mustangs and pintos would find sheep attractive, but I do not want to jump to conclusions Confused Laughing

You are welcome to the bon fire, but it is a formal get together where everyone has to wear a jacket and "bowtie", no ovals or barnyard animals allowed.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
how about a falcon flying down to claw your eyes out of your head sound my little gm buddies. you can mess with my blue oval friends but sooner or later you must face the BIRD OF PREY.the madman has spoketh.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jimmy,Jimmy,Jimmy.....Seems you have ruffled the Madmans feathers No No My Bowtie friend,you may have opened up a Pandora's Box.
No Shawn???....Wonder if he is enroute to the Island?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That is one falcon I would never fear! More like a pigeon. Eyes Rolling

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
how about a falcon flying down to claw your eyes out of your head sound my little gm buddies. you can mess with my blue oval friends but sooner or later you must face the BIRD OF PREY.the madman has spoketh.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
bunch of goofs on here lately!! welcometo romper room..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
The only bird of prey that I would fear is the one draped down the side of that beautiful bowtie pipe buggy in Prest's picture. I have heard at times that it has steering problems Rolling

Besides, the madman only continues to promote the idea that you ford boys have a serious issues with your love of animals, I think they call that "beastiality". Laughing

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
steering problems???got me wondering on that 1??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Tell him Bill, you can never move over enough to get a good look at the other lane!!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
oh that steering problem!!lol.. Rolling

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
le claw,le claw

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Yeah Bill, that steering problem.....LOL.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation