DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
I am working out a deal with an RV dealer in honor of Yuk's new tow package!!! this is an outstanding photo. the yukster in the early years. a fine family photo, no doubt. you have both crossed the line now. i have drawn my line in the sand. you guys are just mad because your not as famous as the mean-green machine. the blue oval army will not stand for such irrational prejudice. the war is on. this outrageous act will not be tolerated. i will call a mandatory meeting of my army. what you have started is mear childs play. so let it be written, so let it be done!!!!!!!! "POISON POWER RULES"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was actually looking on google for septic tank info and that popped up. Go figure! Laughing
septic tank. how dare you. this must come to an end. it seems as if you and the bowtie butt-boy have challenged my honor. my fame is at stake here. "the grudge" will happen. any time any place."DEATH TO THE HATERS"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Tell em Yuk!! If those Bowties only knew what's in that trailer.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Tell em Yuk!! If those Bowties only knew what's in that trailer.
you tell em' andy. i will have to show them who's boss. maybe i should give them the pizza man workover. ha- they have no idea. there barking up the wrong tree!!!!!!!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Oh Nooo...Not the pizza man workover!!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
LMAO!! Laughing

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

sooooo that is the pizza man make over, eh????? now it all makes sense. LMAO..... Rolling

I found this picture of Yuk....wonder if it was taken in the camper behind the pinto

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Heck that camper would be an upgrade for Yuk. He uses a one man pup tent. I watched it float away one night with my own two eyes. Eyes

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Pinkerton..you officially owe me a computer keyboard....OMG that is some funny sheeeiiitt!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
They shoot horses, don't they? Well, this is fish in a barrel. Of course the Ford Pinto (especially Lime Green Pintos) goes on the Worst list, because it had a rather volatile nature. The car tended to erupt in flame in rear-end collisions which often happened because they could not get out of the way of pedal cars, big wheels, tricycles, and/or jr dragsters. Often referred to the red-headed step child of the Ford automotive line, the Pinto is at the end of one of Ford's most notorious paper trails, the Ford Pinto memo , which ruthlessly calculates the cost of reinforcing the rear end to protect the gas tank($121 million) versus the potential payout to victims ($50 million). In addition, Ford believed that the cars would burn up before any moron would ever try to build one into a half-sized race car. Lee Iococca, President of Ford Motor Company during the production of pre-1978 Pintos stated "Only a genuine Jackass would buy this car and race it".

Enough said.....Yuk, if the shoe fits????

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
it seems a few people are trying to rattle the pilot of the mean-green machine. i fear no one. the list of bums is growing. long & skinnys, door slammers, makes no difference to me. i am a man on my own island. the fearless leader of the blue oval army backs down from nobody. you will all kick the rods out the pan trying to beat the poison power. this "MEAN-BEAN" is taking names. we will see who the "BUTTS" of the jokes are come race day. i will be giving out autographs to all my fan base soon. so get on the list, the mean lima-bean is looking for ya !!!!!!!! "POISON POWER TO THE DEATH" PS, really love the photos.... lol

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
i will be giving out autographs to all my fan base soon. so get on the list, the mean lima-bean is looking for ya !!!!!!!! "POISON POWER TO THE DEATH" PS, really love the photos.... lol

From the looks of the support you have on this site, that list will be really short. Rolling At least the pizza man will probably want one.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of dragracer862
posted Hide Post
yuk you are definitely on ur own island

Posts: 10 | Location: Rootstown Oh | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Thats ok, if he is happy on it. Yuk is cool. Cool

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Yuk's Island....

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You mean that Andy and Yuk didn't send you the post card from the island???

SP... step it up Culp!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shawn Pinkerton,

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hearing rumors that Culp's car had sustained more fire damage then he had originally thought. Apparently the insurance company has offered to repaint the car. I just got this from the body shop and was told that it would be going back on the street!!!! What's up with that?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
quote:
You mean that Andy and Yuk didn't send you the post card from the island???

SP... step it up Culp!!!

LMAO!!!!! Rolling

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jimmy watch yourself!!! Yuk said if I keep it up this is what he will do to my other ankle!!!