DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Damn.. one post from Laz and everyone shuts up!!

Dude.... you killed Kenny!!!!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No i am alive and well hi everyone.

Posts: 14 | Location: Chardon,Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
Pink,

Just waiting on my motor. Looking forward to April. Tired of the snow..

Bob

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I am with you Bob. Ronnie has been working on our stuff, too. Hope to get it back by mid to end of March. Possibly looking at Muncie for the 1st Jegs Super Quick race in April.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Let it snow..... If its gonna be grey and gloomy might as well be white!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Kenny!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
lets get up to speed quake racers.how bout it wayne,did you get your nitros system plumbed up.Make sure you got a diaper on that thing.it makes it easier to dump them parts in the G can .

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Make sure you got a diaper on that thing.it makes it easier to dump them parts in the G can .

Hey Madnessman we don't run diapers on Chevys.
If you read the box it says for Fords only. Big Grin

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I love to kid around about the Ford/Chevy deal. And Wayne's response is a good laugh, however this is when I get up on the soapbox.

I really encourage everyone to give J&J a call. For $100 you get the best insurance policy you can put into place for your car on the track. I have seen it too many times where a guy has a parts failure and loses more than an engine due to oil under the tires.

Thank you for your time. We now return to your regularly schedule ball busting!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

J&J??? please elaborate sir soapbox speaker. By the way, anyone see any ford in the pro stock class get out of the first round yesterday? Didn't think so.

Believe it or not, Yuk was calling me this weekend bragging about Erica Enders taking the poll, he went on and on about how a ford set the lowest ET. Then I watched the finals yesterday and saw her driving a Chevy Cobalt. WTF, this is the general of the blue oval army?? I think he thought the cobalt was a pinto on steriods and got all excited, ether that or he is a closet bowtie lover. boring

Also, I saw where the NHRA has changed the rules again on oil downs....you are only allowed one per year. Next year they are planning to eliminate Fords in an attempt to completely eliminate oil downs at all national events. Rolling

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Shawn, Culp should have one of those J&Js strapped to his ass for all that bullshyt he slings around.....better order one for Wayne too!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Shawn, Culp should have one of those J&Js strapped to his ass for all that bullshyt he slings around.....better order one for Wayne too!!

Rolling Rolling

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I love to kid around about the Ford/Chevy deal. And Wayne's response is a good laugh, however this is when I get up on the soapbox.

I really encourage everyone to give J&J a call. For $100 you get the best insurance policy you can put into place for your car on the track. I have seen it too many times where a guy has a parts failure and loses more than an engine due to oil under the tires.

Thank you for your time. We now return to your regularly schedule ball busting!!!

And I don't want to hear the motor mounts argument. I bought a standard diaper off Joe, marked it up where to put the cutouts for the motor mounts and add Kevlar pieces (to offset header heat on my F-body). Very reasonable, great quality and the piece of mind gained by having the additional layer of safety.

Jim Feaster

Posts: 121 | Location: Sagamore Hills, OH USA | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Anyone up for a Pre season April Fools Day Party? Its happening at the Grist Mill in Wedgewood Lanes Austintown Friday nite April 1st. Lets party!!
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
fat and skinnys next sat night!!!!!!!!!!! Wave

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Where is fat and skinnys???

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Greg Miller now has a chat room on the Quaker City site. Tonight will be the first chat starting at 7:00. He asks you register using your real name.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
3 miles from my place Andy.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
state route 422 just west of 376 and 422 interchange...come on out..lou puts on a good show. Rolling Laughing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post