DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Fast Frank, Sorry we scared your Monte but Culp "drew First Blood"
You other Bowtie Circus Clowns can say what you want.....we'll see who triumphs on Race Day!!
"Poison Power Rules"

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
le claw le claw

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So are we just to show up on the April 16th and race or is someone going to send us some info on the race program and a schedule? Saw some grumblings about a meeting. Really don't care about that, just send us the business on paper and lets have at it. Nice thing about this guy is he can pay to have it done, done right and done on time. Only thing stopping opening day will be weather. Just would be nice to know what the rest of the season brings.

I forgot, what about the pit spots?

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qcrobsrvr:
So are we just to show up on the April 16th and race or is someone going to send us some info on the race program and a schedule? Saw some grumblings about a meeting. Really don't care about that, just send us the business on paper and lets have at it. Nice thing about this guy is he can pay to have it done, done right and done on time. Only thing stopping opening day will be weather. Just would be nice to know what the rest of the season brings.

I forgot, what about the pit spots?

Go to qcrp home page clic events there is a start of schedule.

Posts: 11 | Location: ohio | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
According to that the race season is every weekend April 16th thru May 28th, then you can test-n-tune with the Steel Valley Nationals and then come back in August for a Thunder Jam. I will assume that we will be racing there the rest of the year but I need to figure out what events are when and when I need to pick some spots to take vacation.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
From past experience with schedule makers from prp you won't know till april at best but then again prp got theirs done early this year.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DMoore
posted Hide Post
Racers meeting is at Quaker April 2nd at noon.

Denny Moore
1968 Buick Skylark (10.27 @ 129)

Posts: 111 | Location: Cortland, Ohio | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This is why i never should of signed up on here. it really starts alot of bull.... there is always a few guys that like to try to cause issues green1, since you got alot of time and already looking to start s/*t why dont you go see if you could help them in any way. I am sure there is alot of work that goes into setting a season up and i am sure as everything else you already know that.

instead of being a a*s*o*e when season does'nt start for another 2 months, sit back drink a beverage and maybe throw a coat of wax on the car since you guys are all ready. i would hate to see you guys doing this and discourage the new owner as i am sure they get wind off the sites. be thankful you even got a start date and its not closed up. its not like this is there on going years, this is the 1st season of not knowing anything. give em a chance.

I am excited about the season also and cant wait to run Jr's with my little girl. One last thing, maybe PRP had such a good start since they actually had thier sh*t together last year.

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rich78:
This is why i never should of signed up on here. it really starts alot of bull.... there is always a few guys that like to try to cause issues green1, since you got alot of time and already looking to start s/*t why dont you go see if you could help them in any way. I am sure there is alot of work that goes into setting a season up and i am sure as everything else you already know that.

instead of being a a*s*o*e when season does'nt start for another 2 months, sit back drink a beverage and maybe throw a coat of wax on the car since you guys are all ready. i would hate to see you guys doing this and discourage the new owner as i am sure they get wind off the sites. be thankful you even got a start date and its not closed up. its not like this is there on going years, this is the 1st season of not knowing anything. give em a chance.

I am excited about the season also and cant wait to run Jr's with my little girl. One last thing, maybe PRP had such a good start since they actually had thier sh*t together last year.

You really need to take some of your own advice. You blew this way out of proportion without reading the content of the post. Remember, text cannot contain emotion.

Therefore, as I read the post I believe Green was just pointing out the fact that a schedule would not be available until April. You point out some good facts that the track has never had their stuff ready and new owner or not, guys might be wanting to come back to the track this year under a new owner. That being said, a schedule for those that want to find out whether racing at this facility fits their schedule over another facility that they have been racing at for the past years is not an unreasonable expectation.

Based on your rant, I would suggest you let the little girl be the crew cheif on that JR and the immature A*S*S*H*L*E drive, that is if your fat butt would fit.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Events
Saturday - April 16, 2011 - Season Opener

Season opener
With an Auto parts Flea Market and Swap Meet
Gates open at 8 for swap meet race
Test N Tune 11-4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday - April 17, 2011 - Test N Tune

Test N Tune
Gates open @ 10
Test n Tune 11-4
With a Gamblers Race

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday - April 23, 2011 - Test N Tune

Test N Tune
Gates open @ 10
Test n Tune 11-4
With a Gamblers Race

Saturday - April 30, 2011 - QCMP Resurrection Race

QCMP Resurrection Race
Details released soon

Sunday - May 01, 2011 - Rain Date for the Resurrection Race

Rain Date for the Resurrection Race if needed

Friday - May 06, 2011 - Test N Tune

Friday Night
Test N Tune Gates open at 6
Time Trials start at 7
With a Gamblers race

Saturday - May 07, 2011 - 1st day of Points

1st day of Points
Reg Race Day all Classes gates open at 11.
Teen Championship Racing @ 12 (13-17 year olds without a driver’s license can run 1/8 mile).
Jr's immediately after.
and Big Cars @ 3.
Moms get in Free

Friday - May 13, 2011 - Test N Tune

Friday Night
Time Trials start at 7
with a Gamblers race

Saturday - May 14, 2011 - 2nd Day of Points

2nd Day of Points
Teen Championship Racing @ 12 (13-17 year olds without a driver’s license can run 1/8 mile).
Jr's immediately after.
and Big Cars @ 3.

Friday - May 20, 2011 - Test N Tune

Friday Night
Test N Tune
Gates open at 6 Time Trials start at 7
with a Gamblers race

Saturday - May 21, 2011 - 3rd Day of Points

3rd Day of Points
Jr's immediately after.
and Big Cars @ 3.
Diesel Pickup Class

Friday - May 27, 2011 - Test N Tune

Friday Night
Time Trials start at 7 with a Gamblers race

Saturday - May 28, 2011 - 4th Day of Points

4th Day of Points
Jr's immediately after.
and Big Cars @ 3.

Sunday - May 29, 2011 - Nostalgia Event

Nostalgia Event
More Details to come

Friday - June 24, 2011 - Steel Valley Super Nationals

6th Annual Steel Valley Super Nationals

Saturday - June 25, 2011 - Steel Valley Super Nationals

Sunday - June 26, 2011 - Steel Valley Super Nationals

Posts: 11 | Location: ohio | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I just stated a fact that every year I would e-mail prp asking about their schedule so we could plan vacation time to attend races they may be having but they never had them done before march when vacation time had to be turned in for my wife.How do you expect people who have to turn in their time like this to be able to make plans to attend races at the track? Maybe I should just stay away from quaker since I am such an a$$. And yea I see someone posted some dates.
Nobody likes FACTS!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
greenie,
we still love you!!!!!!! hugs & kisses the blue oval army.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Green,

Dont let the blue oval army make you leave. You can worry about A$$ e$ like Yuk push you away...

One thing I do not see on the schedule is the Yuk/Culp Match race..looks like Yuk is afraid.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey culp,
i see the thunder jam is coming. maybe you can let the grave digger run that crap box you call a race car over. i mean really, i've seen better chevy's running at local dirt tracks. i think it would be a great promotion for you. let him smash that $*it-box into little parts. we will discuss *THE GRUDGE MATCH* with qcmp management on april 2 pal. anytime, any place. POISON POWER RULES!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
we would have offered up that speed bump you call a car but we were afraid that it would just get wedged between the treads like a stone. Talking to the promoters, they said they were afraid that your car might get stuck in the grill.

Yuk, you ever want to see that car in the winners circle you better let your wife drive it. At least she has some taste, well except for you, but then again I hear she lost a bet on that one. Rolling

Make sure you do not leave that pinto at the track any weekend, I am afraid that some little kid might come by and think it is one of his matchbox cars and put it in his pocket.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
57 Days................

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for listening QCMP!! Schedule is up in full on the Calender tab. A couple diesel class races, a couple Pro-Mod races and a couple quick 16 races. It looks like 15 points races thru August with none scheduled in September but will still be a regular race program. Nice to go to a non-points race and get paid!!!

Here is the link:

Schedule

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Greg also posted info on the QCMP forum:

http://quakercitymotorsportspa...wtopic.php?f=5&t=135

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Not to take away from all this silliness, but I got an interesting piece of mail today.. Low and behold I got a 1099 form from last season at QCR. Its a little late but does seem to be accurate on the amount. That is an improvement from the last couple of yrs.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of LAZ Racing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qcrobsrvr:
Thank you for listening QCMP!! Schedule is up in full on the Calender tab. A couple diesel class races, a couple Pro-Mod races and a couple quick 16 races. It looks like 15 points races thru August with none scheduled in September but will still be a regular race program. Nice to go to a non-points race and get paid!!!

Nice looking schedule...........racing to Nov. 19th

LAZ Racing
3720 S/C Q/R

Posts: 342 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post