DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
come on quake people we are stuck on page 88 .i guess the oval boys got you guys stifled. we now know you can't walk the walk or talk the talk .

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Madman... just giving Yuk and the blue oyster group time to catch up.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

They are probably stuck on page 86. You know those boys arent all that smart and reading was not manditory for purchasing Fords. I read they have gone to picture books for the owner's manuals.

I think those boys ran out of ideas and things to say. Maybe they found those sheep on the island that I discussed and they have been busy since then.

HEY POPE....WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? Some leader, out selling football memorabilia instead of leading his troops. Maybe he is stuck in some locker or something. Andy, did food run short on the island and you eat Yuk?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hello racer nation, yes, the mean-green leader of the blue oval army is still here. always looming, ready for the strike on the weak minded bowtie brigade. all should beware of the lima-bean this year. yes jimmy if you must know i have been a busy money making machine. my second in command has done an outstanding job. the army is preparing for the kill. all bowties have been warned. "POISON POWER RULES"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Ahhh....it's so nice here on the island! Apr. 16th is getting close. Remember Culp,"Poison Power Rules"!!! Here is a "look into the future" video of your car after Yuk gets through with you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...8ybs&feature=related

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
andy,
could not have said it any better. you will receive a metal for that effort. once again the power of the *BLUE OVAL ARMY* strikes again. looming everywhere, always ready to attack like a stealth bomber. all kidding aside, i think that monte carlo is in better shape. there will be sign-ups for the new army recruits shortly. details coming. i need all my top ranking officials to get in contact with me. *CODE-BOWTIE BEATING* is being put in motion. *DARTH YUK RULES*

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Better tune that Pinto up. While you boys have been playing I have pulled the big gun out of the closet for Culp.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Andy, What I got from that clip is that Yuk is going to steal my chevy power plant so that he can beat me. Well here's a clip showing why Yuk needs my motor..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcNeorjXMrE

and I got this secret clip from your test run after you and Yuk were working on your Mustang...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bRbd3-Myg0

Guess you blue oval boys better start getting Mr. Goodwrench to work on your cars. Tongue

I will be looking for the blue oval army this summer, it is always nice to get an easy win in the first round, and sometimes the second round or at least until all the fords are gone. Laughing

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Shawn, Culp is gonna need a lot more than that setup! Let me introduce to you our latest project.....

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you guys hear who won nostalgia outlaw???????a relative of anns??wtf?CHEATED LOU GRECO OUT OF WHAT HE EARNED.WHO IS THIS GUY??anybody know?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
My Monte Carlo is trembling and won`t come out of its trailer crying

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hum never heard of him?

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
where was this posted.....seems that this is exactly what we should have expected from a couple of questionable people. I think you all should just be thankful that they are gone, but I bet they will continue to cause problems as much as possible. How many times have these two cheated someone out of their rightful due? Think of all the people that have been ripped off by le pue and the wabbit. Someday these two will get theirs, because what comes around, goes around.

My guess is that the money was long gone before they awarded it to the winner. They have made a habit of this stuff.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
wow!!!! what can i say. lou, hope you got something fair. like bowtie bobby said,we should not be surprised. i'm almost sorry to say that i sensed this was going to happen. all the great sponsors who put up money and gift certificates. what a slap in the face. i truley am sorry to those sponsors and racers for this terrible situation. even though i chose to resine, i still feel somewhat responsible. there is always a positive from a negative. now the track is in good hands, and those two see and read these websites that we all talk on. they see the intrest is back at quaker with those bums gone and that just kills them. looks like opening day at the track we all need to pack the place and let them know what the real problem was. looks like the wheel will make that big circle on them!!!!!!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Shawn, Culp is gonna need a lot more than that setup! Let me introduce to you our latest project.....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUTSTANDING. great work andy. almost as nice as the original.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm selling the following if anyone is interested. You can send me a PM. I have pics I can send via email. Thanks!

Valve Covers, Stock Height, Cast Aluminum, Black Wrinkle, Ribbed with Ford Racing Logo. Brand new, never bolted on an engine. Part number M-6582-A341. Fits 302, 351M, 351C, and 400 engines. No grommets or breathers included. Summit sells these for $105. I'll take $60

Valve Covers, Stock Height, Steel, Chrome, Ford Racing Logo, Ford, Cleveland, Modified. Brand new, never mounted on any engine. Part number M-6582-C351. Fits 302, 351M, 351C and 400 engines. No grommets or breathers. Summit sells for $55. I'll take $40

Valve Covers, Stock Height, Steel, Chrome, Ford Racing Logo, Ford, Big Block. Brand new never mounted on any engines. Part number M-6582-A429. Fits 460 and 429 big block Fords. No grommets or breathers included. Summit sells these covers for $55. I'll take $40

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:

[/IMG] [/url]

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUTSTANDING. great work andy. almost as nice as the original.

OMG, they actually made two of these lime green pieces of $H 1T!!!! I cant believe someone wasted $3 in wax to make this turd shine. I have to say, this one is a little better than that rust bucket he currently drives. Why the wheelie bars??? is this so that when all you clowns climb into the back of this hatchback wannabe, that the car does not flip over? Or are they optional equipment designed for use when the tow truck picks up the front end?

Found a picture of Yuk's for comparison. Now before looking at it, realize he prepared it for Sportsman Class this year.

http://static.cargurus.com/ima...pinto-pic-62765.jpeg

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wheelie bars are what's holding the gas tank up in the back! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Just another blue oval turd named after a horse but driven by a Jacka $$. Eyes

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wheelie bars???? Who you guys kidding. That is his "Man-Step" for the fuel cell.