DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jim he will be looking for a LONG time!!!!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Maybe he should consider buying something that may have a trade in value...beyond the scrap yard!!!

SP.... Found On Recycling Dump.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i got a nice duramax for sale!!!brand new mirrors on it.(thanks to my fence post)..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Bill, that would be way to good for him. All of his favorite mechanics would think that they ticked him off because he never came around any more. On the otherhand Ford Mechanics would be really good mechanics because they get lots of practice.

Yuk, where's the Overy Army? No comments yet from them or you, I am guessing that you are stranded along some road between the dealership and your house. At least Mr. Fox has moved back the start time for eliminations on Saturday, now we know you can afford one breakdown and still make it to the track in time for eliminations.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the madman will now speekth.this is addressed to my goombuddy sir mr. yuk.i just took a truck in on trade and it's a real nice one.when i say this truck is clean ,i mean it. it's an 01 f-150 ext cab, 2 door with the 2 small doors, 4 wheel with 5.4,auto,tow pak and a fiberglass cap.this freakin thing has no rust or dents any where.just broke 100,000 miles this is you my friend. 6500.00 and off to the new begining you go.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of BuffaloChunk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i got a nice duramax for sale!!!brand new mirrors on it.(thanks to my fence post)..

Did the fence post jump out at you? Big Grin

Ron Huntley, Jr.
Announcer and half - Red Faceed racer
“Those who can - do. Those who can't - criticize.”

Posts: 140 | Location: Ravenna, OH | Registered: April 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Culp, Say what you want about Ford Trucks.You know good and well there is NO Chevy truck on earth worthy or honorable enough to transport Yuk's Pinto. That would be like driving The Pope around in a Yugo....

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thats pretty good the Pope in a Yugo Rolling Rolling

Posts: 76 | Location: leetonia,ohio | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
A Yugo or a Pinto??? What's the difference??? Both are going to need the Pope's blessing to get where they are going!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I would take a Yugo over a Pinto any day of the week!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Not only are Yugos larger and safer, I believe they are faster as well. In addition, I never recall a Yugo sitting along side the road waiting for a tow truck to get it back to the mechanic.

And secondly, to somehow reference Yuk as the Pope is a sign of how misguided you blue oval owners are. Maybe you mispelled Pope and really meant Poop, two "o"s and no "e".

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:

And secondly, to somehow reference Yuk as the Pope is a sign of how misguided you blue oval owners are.

Ah,my Bowtie friend,you may be the misguided one......
Mr, Yuk in all his glory......

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Andy, now that is funny **** there. But I think this guy is little younger version of Yuk. Do you have any pictures of the tall lanky one that can't decide between oval and bowtie power?

I may have this picture put on a t-shirt and start the YUK Fan Club.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hello racer nation, the hunt for the truck is over. signed my name on the dotted line. good-grief!!! all shoud beware as the "MEAN GREEN-LIMA BEAN" will be on the "POISON POWER TOUR". coming to a race track near you. the blue oval army grows stronger by the day. the long slanky one has also joined the force. "DEATH TO THE DARKSIDE" being the {slanky one} owns a gm product that he admits blows up every other week,speaks volume. i will soon be having a blue oval top secret meeting with all my elected members. updates coming soon!! POISON POWER RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Andy.....u are killin me!!!! lmao rof Rolling Rolling Rolling

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ever notice the blue oval army always has their meetings in top secret places? Afraid to be seen in public I am guessing! Rolling
Are you going around and picking all your members up in your Yugo for the meeting? They will all fit! Rolling

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Hey Clint, are you coming back to the Quake this year as Norwalk is only running 1/8 mile? Ice Cream

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
Checked on Norwalk 1/8 mile post. Wrong Info ! Norwalk is running the full 1/4 this year. Only 1/8 mile events are the 10K Nationals and Classic.

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
1/8 mile may help out this duck!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I want it to be known that I have been in contact by the leader of the Blue Oval Army. I refuse to loosen up my bowtie!! I stood strong as my shins took a beating. It was tough, but I knew that the fire was burning strong in Culp's garage.

There was some positive to this conversation. Apparently there may be some new sponsors on board to help promote " The Grudge". Match Box is really interested in sponsoring the Pinto. Not only is it a life size replica, but it would not cost any additional money to package up and hang on the shelf!!!