DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Clint, don't worry, if it like every other ford, that ford blood will leak out eventually and all that will be left is the chevy.... Big Grin

Did you all see that a portion of the schedule has been released on QCMP website....pretty good start to know when they plan to race.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They leak so they can find their way back to where they come from! Wink

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
I saw an interesting statistic. 90% of all Chevy's are still on the road, 10% actually made it home.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of dragracer862
posted Hide Post
hey anyboy hear or know if there will be a chassis cert. and lisence day in the spring like they used to do?

Posts: 10 | Location: Rootstown Oh | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 06vistabluegt:
I saw an interesting statistic. 90% of all Chevy's are still on the road, 10% actually made it home.

Wow... I didn't realize that the percentage of Chevy trucks being used to tow in Fords was that high!!! Don't worry, they will get the Ford to the scrap yard and then be home.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:

Wow... I didn't realize that the percentage of Chevy trucks being used to tow in Fords was that high!!! Don't worry, they will get the Ford to the scrap yard and then be home.

You didn't know that? Yeah, it takes ten Chevy trucks to tow one Ford the junk yard. Then it takes one Dodge truck to tow all the Chevy's that couldn't get the Ford there.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
06 Vista...Another proud member of "The Blue Oval Army"....Tell em like it is!!!

What does everyone think about the Quaker schedule????......I Like It.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I like it so far....I especially like the later start time on Saturday...nothing like racing under the lights in the cool summer nights.

I am sure all you ford guys like it because the darkness hides the parts and pieces rolling out from under those jelopies.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jim... they got to make it to see the lights!!!

FORD... First On Road Departing

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Nah Andy, I want to be a part of the American car Army. I drive a GM daily, a Ford is my fun car and when it comes time to get a tow vehicle, I'd like to get a Ram. I'm an equal opportunity car buyer.

I'm liking the schedule so far. Curious to see how the Gambler's race works on Fridays.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well if fords didn't scatter their parts all over the place then it wouldn't take so many chevys to pick up all the pieces! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i like the schedule so far .it looks like he's giving the jr's a little more time.i'am sure crickets thinking it's pretty cool.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ford,chevy dodge whatever..doesnt matter what you drive as long as we are all together racing at the new quaker.. Party

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
ford,chevy dodge whatever..doesnt matter what you drive as long as we are all together racing at the new quaker.. Party

Possibly the best post in this thread.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Possibly the best post in this thread.

X 2!!!!.....and that came from Prest..WOW!!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
outstanding remark billy!!!! very proud of you.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
I like it so far....I especially like the later start time on Saturday...nothing like racing under the lights in the cool summer nights.

I am sure all you ford guys like it because the darkness hides the parts and pieces rolling out from under those jelopies.
jimmy, us ford guys heard mr.fox was offering you an oppurtunity to showcase your "night of fire" display.should be great " FIRE WORKS" can you confirm??? lol "BOOGER"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did GM put you on double secret probation to start the season????

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:

Did GM put you on double secret probation to start the season????

Nope....QCMP must have. Rolling

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn and Clint,

So I was talking the General of the Blue Ovaries Army (YUK) and he was telling me that he has been looking for a used truck but that every truck he has stopped to look at was junk. I asked him what kind of truck he was looking for and he said a "USED FORD". I then informed him that he should not expect any different result no matter how many used Fords he looks at, because they are junk when they are new and do not get better with age.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation