DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yea chasing me down the return road after I smoked you so bad on the tree that I was whooping the throttle at the 60' cone! Rolling Laughing I better order some extra throttle pedals to replace the ones I wear out running Andy! I am also putting in a smaller motor but will still be faster than that turd whoops I mean ford. Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
ExFab and Green......Here's a clue--3 Names--Kaase,Ford,Hemi...

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
Wow I must have missed you on the news for winning the powerball! Rolling

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
Andy, the Madman told us that you were buying his good buddy Robert Patrick's entire racing operation and hiring BG for your crew chief. Any thruth to this????

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Or you missed him waking up from his dream! Wave Probably one of those dreams he has while sleeping on the starting line! Laughing Rolling

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Knew I shouldn't have trusted "The Madman" to keep a secret.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
You know ole BG did fall and hit his head a while back. Maybe Andy has convinced him to wrench on his junk Hum. On a serious note, on another forum it was posted that BG has had some other health problems relating to his head injury. Seems he had a head injury in like 1972 while testing tires somewhere. This latest fall and injury has brought back some issues.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bob has had some ongoing problems after the fall and hitting his head. The fall came about when they found too much potassium in his blood. The NHRA has lifted his license and apparently they found something from the wreck back in the 70's. He also is having heart problems and is scheduled to go to a hospital in the DC for stem cell research. I hope all works out for Bob.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
ExFab and Green......Here's a clue--3 Names--Kaase,Ford,Hemi...

What is reason to own a J&J Engine Diaper?

SP... when do we play final Jeopardy?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wrong answer Wayne! You got to answer in the form of a question on Jeopardy!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by high-gear:
"YINZ"

1.Yinz - a word meaning "you all". Pronounced like the spelling; rhymes with "sins". Also used in combination with the word "guys" such as, "How yinz guys doin'?"
You guys must shop at Pants-n-nat Laughing
Wave

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I wish the best for Bob G. Hope they get him fixed up.

Wayne, That is cool!

"Alex, I'll take F U Shawn and Green for 5OO please".... Big Grin Wink
Pink, The Mustang acutally does have a J&J diaper...only to keep the oil pan from getting stone chips Smile

DRR Sportsman
Picture of LAZ Racing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Excuse me stewardess, I may be able to help...I speak Jive!

Nice!

LAZ Racing
3720 S/C Q/R

Posts: 342 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
new rumor about greg miller being in charge at qcrmp this year..any thoughts on that rumor? crying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I haven't heard anything but then again I am always the last one to know.
Bill did you get a deer this year?

DRR Trophy
Picture of HR1140
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
new rumor about greg miller being in charge at qcrmp this year..any thoughts on that rumor? crying

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention that.

Posts: 25 | Location: Homer City Pa. | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hope not.

Posts: 44 | Location: @ the shop | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FOX3450:
Hope not.

X2!! I was there at the Fiasco at PRP all last year!!

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MadMonte454:
quote:
Originally posted by FOX3450:
Hope not.

X2!! I was there at the Fiasco at PRP all last year!!

X3 on the X2

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post