DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bowtiebobby:
There....nothing about the track, happy Mr. Wilkins? Although, after being there this week, I have plenty that I could have discussed.

No not happy!!! I need a convertor!!!! and carb!!!! Had my a$$ handed to me again. censored Then again maybe its just the driver Missing Theres always next year!! Wait its only may big idea I'm thinkin quadrajet and muncie 4 speed. So no bow tie not happy. Do u build carbs by chance?

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ray, not being facetious, you aren't happy with Pro-Systems? You went the SV1 route didn't you? I've heard good things from others is why I am asking.

Sorry to hear about your luck.

Jim Feaster

Posts: 121 | Location: Sagamore Hills, OH USA | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey JFeaster,
Sorry, should have gave you some love for the performance last Sat. You were doing well.

LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JFeaster:
Ray, not being facetious, you aren't happy with Pro-Systems? You went the SV1 route didn't you? I've heard good things from others is why I am asking.

Sorry to hear about your luck.

Jim

I have run into a couple people using this carb and have not had any luck at all. These are all BBC combos. I was also told a local dyno found that these carbs produced a significant decline in HP versus a standard dominator. I think Keith knows someone that will be doing some dyno work with 1 and some other carbs. Maybe he can give you some info.

Ray.... the month is halfway gone. Stop messing with that thing and start putting parts on your car that you know work before you start to tear **** up!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Ray.... the month is halfway gone. Stop messing with that thing and start putting parts on your car that you know work before you start to tear **** up!!!

Yes Sir!!! One issue is handled at least with a test unit. The other im still trying to get handled.

Jim.... Have to agree with Shawn big cid stuff still some r&d going on. Try again this weekend

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lou,

Thanks buddy. Car varied .018 all day then picked up .025 in the semis. Thought I was good or I would have got wayyyyyy behind Stewie instead of taking .008. He did smash the tree (I know I was as shocked as you are Big Grin).

Shawn and Ray,

It was more out of curiosity then anything else. Really am sorry it's not working out. Patrick did a gas carb for me in '07. Really nice looking piece, he was easy to work with on the phone but was just never right. Best of luck sorting out the combo.

Jim Feaster

Posts: 121 | Location: Sagamore Hills, OH USA | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Just wondering how the racing was at the Quake over the weekend, did everything work? Dan had sent someone to PRP Friday afternoon to borrow our old Compulink timing system computer as QRC got hit by lighting? Sounds like it worked out and you got racing in.

Bill Turk

Posts: 181 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Friday night Wayne Mros went to PGH to get the computer. By the time he got back they were working on it and got everything going. Excluding the priliminary problems the system worked out good. Friday night races were delayed by a few hours but all went good.
Saturday the left lane stage, pre-stage bulbs would flicker sometimes when both cars were in(anoying and hard to hit the tree with a flash) but the timing system worked.
there ya go
LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
Just wondering how the racing was at the Quake over the weekend, did everything work? Dan had sent someone to PRP Friday afternoon to borrow our old Compulink timing system computer as QRC got hit by lighting? Sounds like it worked out and you got racing in.

Turk thanks alot to you and all at prp for lending a computer. As always you, mike,greg and all the staff are class acts. thanks again

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
What are thursdays like? Can Racecars test? Hum

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
why do you have 1?????lmao Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir, a real car with doors! But I`m thinking about getting some eyes or teeth painted on the front. Rolling

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
better have rain tread on it!! Madweather sure does suck for weekend racing.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
Yes Sir, a real car with doors! But I`m thinking about getting some eyes or teeth painted on the front. Rolling

Fast Frank, That is awesome right there!! Big Grin Big Grin Rolling not worthy Ice Cream Wave

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
The hell with this waiting around racing stuff....going to work out at the gym. See you all tommorow at QC!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey,
Did anyone else get the copy of IHRA drag review magazine? On page 52 it has all the tracks participating in the Summit super Series. Dragway 42, and PRP not listed!! I wonder why??? Just curios considering Scott Phillips was Box world champion from 42!! Wheres Tripple Nickel when you need him bow

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
The hell with this waiting around racing stuff....going to work out at the gym. See you all tommorow at QC!

We were "workin out" under the pavillion last night. 12 ounce curls and some good B.S. sessions!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ken Shieff, you have a PM.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Andamo back at ya

Posts: 111 | Location: Chardon,oh. | Registered: February 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Lou, our first points day was May 15 because of all the damn rain! Plus, we do the first 30 round percentage... can't remember if DRM/IHRA.com listed those tracks or not.

You coming over this weekend?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post