DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This thread is dead This thread is dead This thread is dead

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Somebody must of shot it thinking it was a deer! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
1st-Happy Holidays unto yins also!! 2nd-I hope old "Peasantville" comes back to life as Louie and I are the only ones left in the Ghetto.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Excuse me stewardess, I may be able to help...I speak Jive!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
1st-Happy Holidays unto yins also!!

Andy, I see you have caught on to the Pittsburgh language (yins) must be from hanging out with us. Wave

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wayne he wasn't hanging out with us,he was hanging out with yins! Wink

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
its "yenz" get er right..geez.lou jim and i want you to move up to the upper class section this year!!where the margaritas will be flowin after every win this year...dont matter who wins their flowin.. Wink

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I guess you don't have to worry about buying much for your drinks cause won't be much winning in that group! Rolling Just kidding. Wink

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
its "yenz" get er right..geez.

No Bill it is ynz... Wink

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That was not nice of yenz to turn on the snow machine today. Made for a really fun landing. I knew I should have stayed in Florida!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
At least you had the good sense to fly Shawn....guess who was driving up Fancy Gap this am in a snow storm!

Wave

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of high-gear
posted Hide Post
"YINZ"

1.Yinz - a word meaning "you all". Pronounced like the spelling; rhymes with "sins". Also used in combination with the word "guys" such as, "How yinz guys doin'?"

Wave

Posts: 293 | Location: PA | Registered: May 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Shawn and MMP, I was supposed to go this year...didn't work out(long story) Frown Heard it was a little chilly down there?...still a lot better than here. How was the show?

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks High Gear. I'm from OHIO "YINZ" BTW..KLUR,KLUR!! That's MADMAN Lingo.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Shawn and MMP, I was supposed to go this year...didn't work out(long story) Frown Heard it was a little chilly down there?...still a lot better than here. How was the show?

We were there for a week, 50's and 60's during the day and 30's at night....but like you said better than here.

Show was good......people were great.....nightlife was off the chain!

Don't miss next year. No No

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Sorry, fence too much noise for Josie. Thats why I have a golf cart. Just keep Andy from loosing 1st round on fridays and getting me all "Gooned Up". He makes me dance and sing him songs....Pathetic!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Better get Andy something other than a Ford to drive if you don't want him losing first round all the time! Laughing Rolling

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
is andy still making you dress up like bucky?when your dancing and singing? Rolling

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Louie.....That was you???? Eyes Eyes....I thought it was Lady GaGa!!!! Eyes Eek Eyes Eek Hum censored
Prest, Who is Bucky?? Confused Hum
Green, You better watch out...That Mustang may be chasing you down this year Eyes Hum

DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
Green, You better watch out...That Mustang may be chasing you down this year

Whats up andy did u squeeze a mopar into that thing??? Busted

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post