DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
lou,thanks for the offer of driving the gto this wknd @ piedmont,but after the arse kicking i got in fla,im retiring for the winter..but i am looking forward to wheeling it next summer,and watching you in your new diamond !! Wink

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heavychevydan:
quote:
Good Luck Lou....Doubt you will see any of that money. Old management had a reputation for this kind of thing yet some still wanted to back them. Maybe call ddiinnoo (or Dan U) and see if he can get the information on payouts...based on past posts, he seams to be very tight with them.

Mr. Bowtiebobby if your referring that ddiinnoo is (Dan U) aka Dan Underwood you are mistaken. I dont really follow this forum and really want no part of it. I was told this statement was on here so I checked it out and found this to be true. So please keep my name out of the mud slinging. Thank you, Dan Underwood

I was not mud slinging Mr. Underwood, just offering some help to a fellow racer that is looking to get hold of old management and get what is due to him. You are tight with them and I thought you would be able to help. You are right about something though, I mixed you and Tim up. But seriously Dude, lighten up.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bowtiebobby:
quote:
Originally posted by Heavychevydan:
quote:
Good Luck Lou....Doubt you will see any of that money. Old management had a reputation for this kind of thing yet some still wanted to back them. Maybe call ddiinnoo (or Dan U) and see if he can get the information on payouts...based on past posts, he seams to be very tight with them.

Mr. Bowtiebobby if your referring that ddiinnoo is (Dan U) aka Dan Underwood you are mistaken. I dont really follow this forum and really want no part of it. I was told this statement was on here so I checked it out and found this to be true. So please keep my name out of the mud slinging. Thank you, Dan Underwood

I was not mud slinging Mr. Underwood, just offering some help to a fellow racer that is looking to get hold of old management and get what is due to him. You are tight with them and I thought you would be able to help. You are right about something though, I mixed you and Tim up. But seriously Dude, lighten up.

mr bowtiebobbie...my name is Dean K. and I am ddiinnoo...please dont confuse Good people like Tim or Dan for being me...if you really need more information about who i am, please dont hesitate to ask.

Posts: 11 | Location: home | Registered: August 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
lou, i sent you a pm.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
9pm @ fat and skinnys in new castle pa,lou greco and the awsome country rock band "train wreck".. Party Party Party

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Never heard of that place and have lived around town my entire life.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Its less than 2 miles from your house Clint.......The old Harbor Landing!!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Its official, Norm and family are the new proud owners of Quaker City. The start of a new beginning for the track and supporting racers in the area. It is a good thing for everyone including other tracks keeping the track up and running. I am sure Norm and family will be announcing more good news over the next few months. Wishing the Fox family a huge thanks for the new beginning and also a Happy Thanksgiving.

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great news. Congratulations to the Fox family. As many have said before me, I am willing to do whatever I can to help.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lou maybe I will just walk down if it ain't too cold.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
The International Hot Rod Association is pleased to welcome Quaker City Motorsports Park back to the IHRA as the latest track to join the rapidly growing IHRA family. Ice Cream

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Partyvery good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
24 ft black enclosed trl for sale..dad wants to buy new 1 and is selling his.$4500 obo.724-728-1584 bill prest sr.vgc..

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, why's the trailer only $4000 in the PRP forum? Gotcha!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quaker people got more money then prp people!!lol gotcha.now stfu. Eek

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
I have a trailer toad gift certificate for $500 that I am selling for $250. Call me at (412)779-1467 if interested.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I have one too!! (724)651-4424

Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Happy Holidays to all out there in QCR land Wave

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Same to you Frank. Ice Cream

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
bah humbug!!

Photobucket